Batman EW Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Releasing March 27th, Both Trailers Out Now

Comments

• On what platform? Just checked the PlayStation store and it’s not there.

Shadow2122 posted: »

It’s out for me now.

• edited March 2018

PS4 or XBox?

PHub07 posted: »

Yup, not 30 mins into the 27th its available in the US eastern time.

• Xbox

AnimalBoy posted: »

PS4 or XBox?

• That explains it. The PlayStation store never gets the episodes until anywhere from 11am to 2pm.

Shadow2122 posted: »

Xbox

• That sucks.

AnimalBoy posted: »

That explains it. The PlayStation store never gets the episodes until anywhere from 11am to 2pm.

• Could someone post the relationship status after episode 5 ?

• Any News on the Android Release?!?
    I am Longing to play the game.

• Out on iOS

• Edit: says it’s out but can’t download...’failed to download’

• I had the same problem with the 4th episode, I tried everything, but only Reseting Xbox to factory defaults helped, if You are still facing the issue, give it a try

sbutler1 posted: »

It has shown up in my download queue (UK Xbox1), but cancels every time I tell it to actually download. Tried restarting the console. An update for another game has just downloaded fine.

• That's a pity. But at least it shows it's available! On Android, it's the worst case scenario.

Lord Vandal posted: »

Edit: says it’s out but can’t download...’failed to download’

• It's alright, baby. I know you'll be here when you're ready.

This praise...I'm so hopeful and excited.

• edited March 2018

SPOILERS ALERT

-

Mod Edit: no spoilers in waiting thread

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This is a 100% spoiler free thread, if you want to post any spoilers or impressions please use one of the spoiler threads in the main forum.

Samuel2496 posted: »

SPOILERS ALERT - Mod Edit: no spoilers in waiting thread

• steam still has about 5 hours. Fidgets and then just freaks out AHHH COME OUT PLES

• I think you can download it now

Lord Vandal posted: »

Edit: says it’s out but can’t download...’failed to download’

• edited March 2018

Me waiting for episode 5 to be released on steam:

• Still not out on Steam... at this point im tempted to watch a lets play of the episode

• Steam players are so unlucky.

• It will be out on Steam in 2 and a half - 3 and a half hours. You can wait this much, right? We`ve waited for two months, a few hours is nothing compared to that.

TangoDown posted: »

Still not out on Steam... at this point im tempted to watch a lets play of the episode

• Any freaking news for Android?!?

• edited March 2018

Out on the PS Store in NA, but you can't download it!
    EDIT:
    Never mind! It's out after all! Download it on PS4 in North America Now!

• It's downloading for me on PS4. I would check it again

AChicken posted: »

Out on the PS Store in NA, but you can't download it! EDIT: Never mind! It's out after all! Download it on PS4 in North America Now!

• edited March 2018

Yeah, same for me. Posted that 10 seconds too early :p.

It's downloading for me on PS4. I would check it again

• edited March 2018

Aaa! I'm downloading it right now on the ps4 :'(

• I'm so excited and so sad at the same time :( Season 2 was my favorite (S1 was great, but there's something about season 2... argh!) and we don't know about a Season 3, so...

Still waiting for the Steam update, tho.

• Tfw you're sad about Batman being over but you know the next Telltale episode you'll play will be TWD

• Exactly! TWD and TWAU. The feels.

Tfw you're sad about Batman being over but you know the next Telltale episode you'll play will be TWD

• 30 minutes.

• It's on Steam now. 6GB.

• 6 GIGS OF CONTENT WTF?!

• any news when its coming out on Pc ?

• Just finshed playing ep 5 best one yet!

• Anyone got an idea when's the GOG version out? I remember Ep2 was released 3-4 days after every other platform...

• The people who said the vigilante route sucked are tripping. It was absolutely phenomenal, hands down an amazing finale.

• Really was.

The people who said the vigilante route sucked are tripping. It was absolutely phenomenal, hands down an amazing finale.

• Good to hear, was getting worried. Have you played the villain path as well?

The people who said the vigilante route sucked are tripping. It was absolutely phenomenal, hands down an amazing finale.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Unfortunately, I have a feeling that some people on here wouldn't consider that a good thing

Tfw you're sad about Batman being over but you know the next Telltale episode you'll play will be TWD

• Yeah I just finished the villain play through. I still much prefer the vigilante route. It felt much more appropriate in nearly every regard.

Pipas posted: »

Good to hear, was getting worried. Have you played the villain path as well?

• Great to hear you all have so much fun with it. I bought it from Telltale and have been trying, in vain, to download the episode for 10 hours now. I made about 40 attempts so far and nothing is working. It says downloading and then it freezes after making not a single percent of progress and crashes. If I had known that I would have bought the fucking thing on Steam.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.