Batman EW Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Releasing March 27th, Both Trailers Out Now

Comments

• No spoilers please but for those who have played both sides, do they feel like their own episodes and give a reasonable amount of flexibility in each to the ending?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's fine to create threads, just don't put any spoilers in the title and make them as "[Episode 5 spoilers]" or something similar.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Sooooo can we create a thread with a spoiler discussion? Since the endings are out already? I would have created it, but I can`t see how to tag it that it has spoilers, so that people who do not want to know will not stuble across it.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's normally from around 10 AM pacific time.

Does any of the mods know on what time the episode will be released in Telltales timezone?

• Thank you

OzzyUK posted: »

It's normally from around 10 AM pacific time.

• Just make a thread and call it the episode 5 spoiler thread.

Sooooo can we create a thread with a spoiler discussion? Since the endings are out already? I would have created it, but I can`t see how to tag it that it has spoilers, so that people who do not want to know will not stuble across it.

• Saw it. I’m fine with it. Jokes on you.

Can`t wait for everyone to play vigilante route. Shame I cannot see your faces in that moment I apologize, had to do that.

• Of course you are :smiley:
    Hehehe

AnimalBoy posted: »

Saw it. I’m fine with it. Jokes on you.

• Yeah i hope, Batman will took TWD place as their main series when S4 of TWD ends!

bthom20 posted: »

I feel like I could play up to a Season 10 right now. So much material they haven't used and so many different twists they can do.

• It is a shame since I think it's nice to see people's reaction to things ONCE YOU'VE PLAYED IT, but it's annoying to have to deal with the mentality of people who will spoil everything for the sake of being the first to do so.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I had to remove a few posts, they where not spoilers but i removed them as they slightly hinted that they weren't spoilers which was technically a slight spoiler :p

• I thought I was going mad! I was like "didn't I post something on this? Where's it gone?" ??

I had to remove a few posts, they where not spoilers but i removed them as they slightly hinted that they weren't spoilers which was technically a slight spoiler

I had to remove a few posts, they where not spoilers but i removed them as they slightly hinted that they weren't spoilers which was technically a slight spoiler

• how long til the episode releases on the xbox store in australia.

• Any idea when youtubers will release the walkthrough ?

• An hour and a half from now, says Swing Poynt

sthingsone posted: »

Any idea when youtubers will release the walkthrough ?

• The vigilante one is now on youtube

• edited March 2018

Which channel? Or link me in spoiler discussion thread please
    EDIT:Found it

The vigilante one is now on youtube

• Well my main playthrough is with vigilante Joker so that is the one I am going to play first and then go through my villain Joker playthrough.

So guys theres only two days before the episode released , so are you going to play villain joker or vigilante joker, im going to play both but first I think im going to play vigilante

• The episode got a 7,9 from IGN

• edited March 2018

Yep I will be staying off the forums until the episode is released :wink:

Tiefling posted: »

Yeah, goodbye forums. Goodbye youtube.

• Do you remember what was the score for the previous episodes?

The episode got a 7,9 from IGN

• The Enigma got a 8,2

Gartives posted: »

Do you remember what was the score for the previous episodes?

• Walkthroughs are now on youtube

• The Enigma-8,2
    The Pact-5
    Fractured Mask-7
    What Ails You-7,5

Do you remember what was the score for the previous episodes?

• So it looks quite promissing then.

Tasos_12io posted: »

The Enigma-8,2 The Pact-5 Fractured Mask-7 What Ails You-7,5

• edited March 2018

The review didn't discuss the bad points so i'm not sure why the rating isn't higher

So it looks quite promissing then.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Reading the review it looks like they only played and reviewed the vigilante version of the game, from what i have read and from seeing the trailer it looks like the villain version is very different so i wonder if the score would have been different if they bothered to play both versions.

The review didn't discuss the bad points so i'm not sure why the rating isn't higher

• edited March 2018

Despite what happens to John i still think it's an amazing episode.

• OMG I need to have a serious talk with my brain... I clicked on the Spoiler automatically, even though I don't want to read any spoilers before playing the episode... Meesa see a button - Meesa clicks a button...

• Clicking button "Show spoiler" for a single post is definitely more tempting than going into spoiler thread...

JmoooX posted: »

OMG I need to have a serious talk with my brain... I clicked on the Spoiler automatically, even though I don't want to read any spoilers before playing the episode... Meesa see a button - Meesa clicks a button...

• Just a heads up if you haven't seen it that the IGN review does contain a pretty serious (if inevitable) spoiler for the Vigilante run of the game...

• Just saying, generally not a good thing to be posting Spoilers in a thread where people try to avoid spoilers.

(I don't know what that spoils, but I'm inclined to think it's about Episode 5.)

iFoRias posted: »

Despite what happens to John i still think it's an amazing episode.

• edited March 2018

Guys will EP5 be on steam today? For Europe (if that matters).

• Yeah you're right guess i'm gonna edit that.

AChicken posted: »

Just saying, generally not a good thing to be posting Spoilers in a thread where people try to avoid spoilers. (I don't know what that spoils, but I'm inclined to think it's about Episode 5.)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

No, the Steam release will be tomorrow from around 6 PM UK time and from 7 PM for most other European countries.

Ravandel posted: »

Guys will EP5 be on steam today? For Europe (if that matters).

• Ok thx for answer. Didn't remember exactly if this was 1 day before or exact day.

No, the Steam release will be tomorrow from around 6 PM UK time and from 7 PM for most other European countries.

• Please no mobile delays please no mobile delays please no mobile delays...best is to expect it so you’re not disappointed ?

• The big question is whether I can be tempted to stay up after midnight to play the Villain run nice and early. Just hoping that Sony Europe doesn't do what it often does and forget to update... :/

• TFW its less than a day until release and you have to try your best to stop watching the playthroughs and looking up spoilers:

• Is it that bad ?

Can`t wait for everyone to play vigilante route. Shame I cannot see your faces in that moment I apologize, had to do that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.