Batman EW Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Releasing March 27th, Both Trailers Out Now

Comments

• It's nothing compared to how I'm going to feel come Monday morning when the episode will be up on Youtube.
    Episode 5 is going to tear me apart emotionally, potentially losing allies, characters I love being on the chopping block.

I will be a complete and utter WRECK.

Shadow2122 posted: »

This waiting is killing us.

• They should of just not gave it out early.

• Why not ? It's a good way to promote the game.
    And I like being able to reflect and anticipate.

Remember that you have the choice of avoiding spoilers.

Vetominer posted: »

They should of just not gave it out early.

• This episode is gonna be great.

• So great. ?

Vetominer posted: »

This episode is gonna be great.

• Super great

So great. ?

• I'm totally not ready for the finale.

• I'm hoping Tiffany has a larger role this episode. I love her character but aside from finding out Bruce is Batman she hasn't really shined or had any big moments.

• edited March 2018

Then wait another week instead of installing it at launch.

Tiefling posted: »

I'm totally not ready for the finale.

• Bah, like I didn't watch the trailers the second they came out.

Then wait another week instead of installing it at launch.

• I need season 3 next week.

I need season 3 next week.

• I feel like I could play up to a Season 10 right now. So much material they haven't used and so many different twists they can do.

• Same. There is so much left to do in the Batman universe. I won't bet anything on a season 3 ever existing but it sure would be great.

In the meantime I'll just enjoy what we have.

bthom20 posted: »

I feel like I could play up to a Season 10 right now. So much material they haven't used and so many different twists they can do.

• Season 3 can happen it just depends on if Telltale wants to or not

• Well considering how much success this game is having at the moment I can see TellTale making a Season 3. Maybe not as quickly as they made Season 2 but perhaps a few years from now. I can see them making about five seasons because this game series is really good and I think TellTale should make a Wonder Woman game because it might be the first successful Wonder Woman Game! Just my opinion :wink: :smile:

Season 3 can happen it just depends on if Telltale wants to or not

• I agree I hope we see Talon because Court of Owls was a great storyline!

Same. There is so much left to do in the Batman universe. I won't bet anything on a season 3 ever existing but it sure would be great. In the meantime I'll just enjoy what we have.

• Goddammit how do you wait faster?!

• You sleep 2 days without waking up.

• If they do a season 3 the court of owls would be an amazing villain group.

I agree I hope we see Talon because Court of Owls was a great storyline!

• Yes

This waiting is killing us.

• So guys theres only two days before the episode released , so are you going to play villain joker or vigilante joker, im going to play both but first I think im going to play vigilante

• edited March 2018

Wait, whatever happened to the Gotham Monorail?
    I feel like we haven't seen a trace of it once in Season 2. At least a trace of it moving... I remember it a lot from Season 1, but here... :/

• Both but doing villain first.

So guys theres only two days before the episode released , so are you going to play villain joker or vigilante joker, im going to play both but first I think im going to play vigilante

• Both but I'm playing vigilante first since it is my canon save.

So guys theres only two days before the episode released , so are you going to play villain joker or vigilante joker, im going to play both but first I think im going to play vigilante

DanteTimes2 posted: »

Goddammit how do you wait faster?!

• I don't have my Villain save quite ready, still need to play Episode 4. So Vigilante for me.

• Doing both episodes, but starting with the VIgilante one to end the whole series on the epic Villain ending

• Villain play I'll do Tues, then Vigilante play on Wed, hopefully.

• Same

FERKILL377 posted: »

Doing both episodes, but starting with the VIgilante one to end the whole series on the epic Villain ending

• i think they're both good in their own right. i prefer the villain version. im sure both will be quite fun. and then hopefully season 3 gets announced.

I'm so mad at Telltale, because I got the Vigilante ending because I love John, but that Villain trailer is so obviously superior. I hope the episode's not like that.

• So,tomorrow we will see spoilers on Monday a day before the episode 5 comes out! Get ready for spoilers on Monday on YouTube.

• Always good to remind people. I will greedily indulge in spoilers, I want to know everything before playing the game. I can't wait to get up tomorrow morning at about 9AM (local time) to see what's up.

I hope Catwoman won't die and that John can be saved somehow.

strwar3 posted: »

So,tomorrow we will see spoilers on Monday a day before the episode 5 comes out! Get ready for spoilers on Monday on YouTube.

• Yeah, goodbye forums. Goodbye youtube.

strwar3 posted: »

So,tomorrow we will see spoilers on Monday a day before the episode 5 comes out! Get ready for spoilers on Monday on YouTube.

• I will do the same my friend

Yeah, goodbye forums. Goodbye youtube.

• Goodbye forums

• edited March 2018

Me right now:

• I might watch them on YouTube so I don't get spoiled and the fact that I don't think I can wait any longer lol

• Patience, patience. Just breathe for a little bit guys. It's soon...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.