Batman EW Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Releasing March 27th, Both Trailers Out Now

Comments

• It's soon...

oh

Hissss! Away with you! We do not speak those words anymore....

Patience, patience. Just breathe for a little bit guys. It's soon...

• edited March 2018

I'm so sad because I will be on vacation when the episode releases :(

• Tries to sleep

• I will be lucky this time. Since I live in Australia now I get to play it early.

• Doing the same thing.

Tiefling posted: »

Yeah, goodbye forums. Goodbye youtube.

• Episode 5 is gonna be such a change of pace for me. It'll be the first episode that I'll have a negative relationship with Waller. I've been pro Waller the entire game, even encouraged Avesta to trust her, but I've also been pro John and I stood by him in episode 4.

• For chrome users who want to avoid the forums until the episode comes out but also lack self control:
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/block-site-website-blocke/eiimnmioipafcokbfikbljfdeojpcgbh?hl=en

Haven't tested this one yet, but including "Batman" and/or "Enemy Within" as key words should help prevent spoilers while making youtube safe to browse.
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/youtube-video-blocker/adbbfhgflidccdmkdggmllbbemmcgnah?hl=en

• I was initially on Wallers side until we discovered what she is really up to.

I sided with John because I always though he was genuine person who actually looked out for you. Although I am worried that his method of lethal force as a vigilante will cause him and Bruce to have conflicts. And I do hope that this does not lead to them having a fallout

AgentZ46 posted: »

Episode 5 is gonna be such a change of pace for me. It'll be the first episode that I'll have a negative relationship with Waller. I've been

• You get spoiled either way. Don't you have some patience? Just dont visit youtube or the internet for 1 day.

Zjaa6 posted: »

I might watch them on YouTube so I don't get spoiled and the fact that I don't think I can wait any longer lol

• Where the spoilers

• Roughly one hour from now.

Shadow2122 posted: »

Where the spoilers

• Thank you

Roughly one hour from now.

• Anyone think there will still be relationship stats at the end of episode 5?

• Both endings are already on youtube, be careful

• Huh ? I just checked YouTube and no one has posted a single video about ep5

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Both endings are already on youtube, be careful

• Oh, the fear...

• Sort by date. Endings are out now and they are really great.

sthingsone posted: »

Huh ? I just checked YouTube and no one has posted a single video about ep5

• Anyone know when walkthroughs should be up?

• Probably in a hour

Anyone know when walkthroughs should be up?

• Ah damn ?

Probably in a hour

• I don't have the strength to not watch the endings right know

• Succumb.

Only endings are out last I checked, walkthroughs are not. Yet.

I don't have the strength to not watch the endings right know

• Just wait it’s worth it. I loved the finale for the villain

I don't have the strength to not watch the endings right know

• edited March 2018

No no no... please stop talking about how good these endings are... I am mustering the remains of my strong will to play this episode unspoiled... posts like that make waiting unberable and it becomes almost impossible to not look for spoilers...

Ok Gartives, just focus on work and do not look into forum...
    I can do this...

Btw. It's good to hear those who have seen the endings, liked them. I am over-hyped now.

• Still no walkthrough :(

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

As there are a few ending videos on youtube i would just like to remind everyone to not post any spoilers or hints to spoilers in this thread.

If anyone wants to discuss spoilers from this episode please create a new thread in the Batman forum.

• Agreed, I never get the mentality of watching a game's ending or run on youtube you plan to actually play. Amy Hendig did after say that's why single player games run the the risk of dying in favor of endless crappy COD and Destiny and Battlegrounds clones.

• So, Australia gets the game in an hour and a half right?

• Lucky Australians...

I still have 12 hours to go...

Tasos_12io posted: »

So, Australia gets the game in an hour and a half right?

• I think you can change the time zone and get it the same time as them but I'm not sure. Either way, it's a pain in the ass knowing walkthroughs are online and still having to wait.

Gartives posted: »

Lucky Australians... I still have 12 hours to go...

• I am sure it will work on Xbox (my sister did it once and it worked as a charm). I never managed to get this magic trick to work on my PS4, so unfortunately I have to wait.

P.S. To my sister: if you are reading this, remember you promised to wait for me and not change the timezone this time!

Tasos_12io posted: »

I think you can change the time zone and get it the same time as them but I'm not sure. Either way, it's a pain in the ass knowing walkthroughs are online and still having to wait.

• Words can't express how disappointed I am with the vigilante route, jesus christ.

• I'm not surprised, at all.

Words can't express how disappointed I am with the vigilante route, jesus christ.

• edited March 2018

That bad ? I haven't played it but i hope it's okay.

Words can't express how disappointed I am with the vigilante route, jesus christ.

• I trust in my canon villain Joker path... hopefully it will be as good as the trailer promised.

• edited March 2018

Can`t wait for everyone to play vigilante route. Shame I cannot see your faces in that moment :)
    I apologize, had to do that.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Can`t wait for everyone to play vigilante route. Shame I cannot see your faces in that moment I apologize, had to do that.

• I think John is going to turn bad either way but i haven't seen it so i don't know for sure

iFoRias posted: »

That bad ? I haven't played it but i hope it's okay.

• Does any of the mods know on what time the episode will be released in Telltales timezone?

• Sooooo can we create a thread with a spoiler discussion? Since the endings are out already? I would have created it, but I can`t see how to tag it that it has spoilers, so that people who do not want to know will not stuble across it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.