Batman EW Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Releasing March 27th, Both Trailers Out Now

Comments

• Can we change thread name to "outrage over no Batsex" pls

• edited March 2018

I hope Frank can become vigilante and our partner if we were nice to him in season one. Make choices matter, Telltale!!!! He is literally the essence of this community!

Pipas posted: »

gasps You don't know Frank, the legendary pool player?

• They even teased that we could very well see Frank again. Yet there's been no sign of him, even when we went back to the Stacked Deck.

• I hope Frank becomes Robin in season 3 ;(

Tiefling posted: »

I hope Frank can become vigilante and our partner if we were nice to him in season one. Make choices matter, Telltale!!!! He is literally the essence of this community!

• Kenny's hat 2.0 ;(

They even teased that we could very well see Frank again. Yet there's been no sign of him, even when we went back to the Stacked Deck.

• Mb he'll even become Batman if Bruce dies in season 2. I'm willing to replay the whole season and sacrifice Bruce for this.

• Let's wait until the final season is over to pass judgment on Kenny's hat. Clem should definitely have the option to give it to AJ once she finds him.

Poogers555 posted: »

Kenny's hat 2.0 ;(

• We need a thread placing bets on if Kenny's hat will be forgotten or not lmao

Let's wait until the final season is over to pass judgment on Kenny's hat. Clem should definitely have the option to give it to AJ once she finds him.

• A Kennypool seems appropriate to me ?

We need a thread placing bets on if Kenny's hat will be forgotten or not lmao

• I hope his only onscreen appearance is as an NPC who gets killed in some crowd. : )

I just hope that people at Telltale finally get their act together and let Frank have an appearance in the finale. Can you believe that so far he wasn't in the second season AT ALL? What is a Batman story without Frank? tf telltale

• ...I like the way you think!

Chop chop, let's make this happen Telltale!

I hope Frank becomes Robin in season 3 ;(

• R E P O R T E D

I hope his only onscreen appearance is as an NPC who gets killed in some crowd. : )

• B A N N E D

R E P O R T E D

• T H A N K

B A N N E D

• I think we are all in for a big shock when in the last 5 minutes on episode 5, John lifts up his ultra realistic mask to reveal that its been none other than.....FRANK. Then sets up a huge cliffhanger and we get a message "Batman will return in season 3!"

• You're onto something. It will explain why Frank doesn't show up in season 1 ending in the Stacked Deck, it will also explain his absence in season 2. The clues were under our noses.... all this time.

ManBat posted: »

I think we are all in for a big shock when in the last 5 minutes on episode 5, John lifts up his ultra realistic mask to reveal that its bee

• @Blind Sniper, can you delete someone else's account for me?

I hope his only onscreen appearance is as an NPC who gets killed in some crowd. : )

• Damn you, I have been looking for hours the meme of Scooby Doo in which fred unmasks someone and everyone is shocked, I was going to edit it with the mask being Avesta and when they remove it it was Frank all along.

YOU RUINED EVERYTHING.

I think we are all in for a big shock when in the last 5 minutes on episode 5, John lifts up his ultra realistic mask to reveal that its bee

• Right? The more you think of it the more it starts to make more sense!

Tiefling posted: »

You're onto something. It will explain why Frank doesn't show up in season 1 ending in the Stacked Deck, it will also explain his absence in season 2. The clues were under our noses.... all this time.

• Oh damn that's also a possibility! Sorry for killing your meme tho!

Kaelthas posted: »

Damn you, I have been looking for hours the meme of Scooby Doo in which fred unmasks someone and everyone is shocked, I was going to edit it with the mask being Avesta and when they remove it it was Frank all along. YOU RUINED EVERYTHING.

• You kill my meme once, shame on me, you kill my meme twice, SHAME ON YOU.

Oh damn that's also a possibility! Sorry for killing your meme tho!

• edited March 2018

What if Frank was the one who killed Riddler? XD
    Seriously though I think it was John and that he is trying to play Bruce/Batman by making him do what he wants so I think the best choice is not to trust him in episode 4. Also if you look closely the choice "he is telling the truth" is written in a weird purple color while the choice "john's lying to you" isn't so that might be an hint to the fact that John is going to betray you if you trusted him plus his story about how those agents died is not very clear and in my opinion he was not honest about it. Also what kind of anti hero is willing to blow some bombs on a bridge killing innocents just to get away? Antiheroes are only supposed to kill bad/corrupted people. I think those who trusted John in episode 4 will have a bad surprise in episode 5. Luckily I prepared myself by not trusting John and picking the villain ending.

• Frank is the secret mastermind behind everything, his ultimate reveal has to be saved for the final episode. That has to be it, right?

I just hope that people at Telltale finally get their act together and let Frank have an appearance in the finale. Can you believe that so far he wasn't in the second season AT ALL? What is a Batman story without Frank? tf telltale

• Imposible, the mastermind behind everything is Selina's cat who has been missing for the whole season. Frank needs to find himself a new line of job. Maybe he should ask Gordon if there is any meter maid job available.

Frank is the secret mastermind behind everything, his ultimate reveal has to be saved for the final episode. That has to be it, right?

• Frank the pool tank

• I dearly hope the finale won't leave too many plotpoints hanging. I hate vague endings with such passion.

• edited March 2018

I predict Waller will approach Bruce to ask how he died:

Then the game cuts to the credits.

I dearly hope the finale won't leave too many plotpoints hanging. I hate vague endings with such passion.

• Guys, the release date, as always, they announce on Tuesday, and the trailer then in 2 days on Thursday?

• edited March 2018

@kostya2151 ,
    I would say it's a safe bet that the release date will be announced on Tuesday.

The trailer will depend on when the release date is. The trailer could be released this Thursday, it could be the following Tuesday, or the next week, etc.

Trailers are usually released closer to the episode's release. So we'll have to wait and see what date is announced. :)

kostya2151 posted: »

Guys, the release date, as always, they announce on Tuesday, and the trailer then in 2 days on Thursday?

• My guess is the release date announced this tuesday with a trailer coming thursday.

• edited March 2018

Am i really the only 'crazy' one who still believes that Harley and Bruce might get along!?
    I want this to happend so bad, that i refuse to say that it's impossible!

GUYS! I bring good news!!! Episode 5 in Season 1 had no rating in sex, and it still had the goodbye kiss with Selina, and even the m

• It's not going to happen get over it already.

max_pain943 posted: »

Am i really the only 'crazy' one who still believes that Harley and Bruce might get along!? I want this to happend so bad, that i refuse to say that it's impossible!

• It is impossible.

Am i really the only 'crazy' one who still believes that Harley and Bruce might get along!? I want this to happend so bad, that i refuse to say that it's impossible!

• edited March 2018

Could be an option to give her a cocktail of riddler's blood and the virus if Bruce can make it. He still has a sample of his blood. It would be a good way to end the series if you could choose to help Freeze's wife or Harley or Alfred etc or help no one like a douche.

• NO!, Bad ship, BAD SHIP!

• YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE WHICH SHIPS LIVE OR DIE!

NO!, Bad ship, BAD SHIP!

• All ships are optional so I don't get why some people get butthurt because someone wants a ship that isn't 'their OTP. Silly humans and their emotions.

• Some are more optional than others.

BigBadBatsy posted: »

All ships are optional so I don't get why some people get butthurt because someone wants a ship that isn't 'their OTP. Silly humans and their emotions.

• They just posted on Facebook the release date will be Thursday

• Daily reminder Selina left her cat to die in episode 5.

Imposible, the mastermind behind everything is Selina's cat who has been missing for the whole season. Frank needs to find himself a new line of job. Maybe he should ask Gordon if there is any meter maid job available.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.