Batman EW Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Releasing March 27th, Both Trailers Out Now

Comments

• edited February 2018

The time is now.
    (I even put the Batman picture back up for you folks)

• My guess is the 13th. I'm relatively new to Telltale (and brand new to the forums), but have they ever done a "release date for a release date?" I thought they just tweeted the week before it came out and then tweeted when it came out. However, like I said I am new to Telltalle (Played TWD S1 in April, S2 in December, ANF this month, Batman S1 last year whenever the episodes came out, and S2 whenever this season came out).

• Bruce Wayne is Superman!?!?! Superman the TellTale series confirmed! LOL Just kidding :wink:

Poogers555 posted: »

F17 HYPE??? ʰᵃʰᵃ ᶦᵗˢ ᶠᵘᶰᶰʸ ᶜᵘᶻ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᴵ ᵈᶦᵈᶰᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ᶠ¹⁷ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʸᵉᵃʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᶫᶫ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᴵᵈ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᶠ¹⁷ ʰʸᵖᵉ﹖ ʰᵃʰᵃ ᶰᵃʰ ᶠᵃᵐ ᶰᵒᵗ ˢᵃʸᶦᶰ ᶦᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵃᶰᶰᵒᵘᶰᶜᵉᵈ ¹⁰ ᵈᵃʸˢ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᶠ¹⁷ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶦᵗ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵒ ᶠ¹⁷ ʰʸᵖᵉ ʰᵃʰᵃ

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This is pretty exciting to see, as there hasn't been a rating yet i don't think we will see it until March 20th or 27th. If they can get it rated this week then i think the 13th is a small possibility.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Episode 5’s release date will be revealed next week according to TellTale’s twitter.

• Ah, the good ol' announcement about announcement. At least this suggests it's coming sooner than later. :)

AnimalBoy posted: »

Episode 5’s release date will be revealed next week according to TellTale’s twitter.

• edited February 2018

They usually announce an episode one or two weeks before the release so almost certainly it will be either march 13 or 20, also is there a chance that the game has already been rated but no one put the news on the internet yet?

AChicken posted: »

Sweet! Late March Release!

• How do you think.Screenshoots/trailer next week?(tuersday 8 march?:)

• They have announced like this before, several times.

But welcome to this happy family of ours. Glad to see people still joining in.

gta3demon posted: »

My guess is the 13th. I'm relatively new to Telltale (and brand new to the forums), but have they ever done a "release date for a release da

• Please asnwer for me question i'm nervous:(

• It will release on the 12th of March and...

kostya2151 posted: »

Please asnwer for me question i'm nervous:(

• Next week Release Date and Wallpaper. Week after that we got trailer, and 20 march we got FINALE!

• Release date for a release date lol

• edited February 2018

Its probably going to release on the 20th of March

MareCZV posted: »

Next week Release Date and Wallpaper. Week after that we got trailer, and 20 march we got FINALE!

• I love batman! and Harley

• edited February 2018

next week screenshoots?are your shure?

MareCZV posted: »

Next week Release Date and Wallpaper. Week after that we got trailer, and 20 march we got FINALE!

• Last Episode wel also got Screenshots with the release date

kostya2151 posted: »

next week screenshoots?are your shure?

• trailer not next week? 16 march tuersday?and 20 march episode 5

Last Episode wel also got Screenshots with the release date

• I can't wait until next week, what if I die!? What if there is a zombie apocalypse!? anything could happen until next week!!!!

• I hope we at least get some screenshots with the release date otherwise the whole "release date for release date" thing is just annoying. I know it's a marketing thing and they want to create hype but this is just overdoing it (I already get annoyed when companies do teaser trailers for actual trailers).

• edited February 2018

well if everyone's maths and predictions are correct, ep 5 will be released the 27/03/18. when you consider majority of the weeks between telltale episodes is like 8-10 weeks.

• The fact that it has not been rated yet is somewhat concerning.

• Where do you go to see if its rated or not?

• edited March 2018

Now with release date coming soon, I can't wait to see how Waller's gonna yell at my Bruce for letting her guts get stabbed. She's making such funny faces when she's angry. I love it. Too bad Gordon won't see the show

• What if it got already rated but this time no one put the news on the internet?

The fact that it has not been rated yet is somewhat concerning.

• You are not making a whole lot of sense here. Anyone can check if the episode has been rated.

Last time I did, it has not.

Samuel2496 posted: »

What if it got already rated but this time no one put the news on the internet?

• How do you check if the game has been rated or not?

You are not making a whole lot of sense here. Anyone can check if the episode has been rated. Last time I did, it has not.

• It is possible the episode has been rated before being posted.

Theres been a few times a trailer dropped with a release date before the classification, when in reality it had already been rated, it just wasnt posted. Its really rare though, I think it has only happened twice.

You are not making a whole lot of sense here. Anyone can check if the episode has been rated. Last time I did, it has not.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Episode 5 has been rated by New Zealand.

The website it got rated on is slightly different than the normal page so i can’t add a direct link but anyone can search and see the rating for yourself here.

• Thanks.

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 5 has been rated by New Zealand. The website it got rated on is slightly different than the normal page so i can’t add a direct link but anyone can search and see the rating for yourself here.

• 13 years? No sex scene then. I'm sad. :'(

• I'm a bit disappointed by the rating. I was hoping for a dark episode.

• RIP sex scene

Kaelthas posted: »

13 years? No sex scene then. I'm sad.

• edited March 2018

13+ ??? I expected gallons of blood!
    This

is now my official headcanon song of the episode, Brucie the Bat-man

Episode 5 has been rated by New Zealand. The website it got rated on is slightly different than the normal page so i can’t add a direct link but anyone can search and see the rating for yourself here.

• I'm a bit surprised as well no hot scene this season. But it's hard to create this sort of scene without breaking the pacing, and right now there are a lot of plot threads in need of closure.

Hopefully that does not mean Catwoman will have a minor role.

• If you were nice to Selina, she'll show her boobs in the finale. This has killed my hopes of that. However .... still happy to see this. Thanks for the news, bucky boy!

• yo where the F U C K is the B A T S E X ? ? ?

Kaelthas posted: »

13 years? No sex scene then. I'm sad.

• edited March 2018

The Running time doesn't exist which means the episode doesn't end. Infinite loop of a slowly zooming in sad Bruce Wayne in a black void questioning your previous decisions. Can't wait!

• Bat and cat sex

Sign in to comment in this discussion.