Who will be Batgirl?

Who will be Batgirl? Will it be Tiffany? (Though I think she will fill more of a role like Lucius/Oracle) or will we get an Avesta vs Selina choice for it.

Comments

• I don't think Selina will ever turn into Batgirl, and Avesta seems a little bit old to call herself Batgirl.
    I truly hope Tiffany doesn't end up as batgirl, if she wants to be a Lucius replacement, fine. Oracle is actually Batgirl after she gets put in a wheel chair, I guess it won't bother me if she starts as Batgirl in the next season and her first mission ends up [gone wrong] [gone wild] [2018] and she ends up in a wheel chair for life. Though i'm still annoyed Batgirl shows up before robin and she's the daughter of Lucius and not the daughter of Gordon.

• Episode 4 pretty much confirmed that Tiffany will become Batgirl at some point. Im guessing she will replace Lucius with all the tech, but will also be trained in her spare time and she will occasionally show up with Batman.

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited January 2018

But her outfit is horrible!

Poogers555 posted: »

Episode 4 pretty much confirmed that Tiffany will become Batgirl at some point. Im guessing she will replace Lucius with all the tech, but will also be trained in her spare time and she will occasionally show up with Batman.

• Obviously thats not the final design

Kaelthas posted: »

• I think Gordon might became Batgirl.

• Well Im sure that isnt going to be actual outfit. I wont be surprised if the images they used was actual concept art of Tiffany as Batgirl for some original plot that saw her fighting crime herself

• No Robin, imagine those legs with the booty shorts :p

Tiefling posted: »

I think Gordon might became Batgirl.

• I'm sorry, you're right, Gordon for Robin, when.

No Robin, imagine those legs with the booty shorts

• You might be onto something

I think Gordon might became Batgirl.

• I think it's beautiful. Much better than the original one. But he needs to shave his mustache and wear purple glasses.

You might be onto something

• You sure are picky

I think it's beautiful. Much better than the original one. But he needs to shave his mustache and wear purple glasses.

• Tiffany designed a suit. She's gonna be Batgirl.

• Just doing my part to help create a perfection. I think this suit suits him!

You sure are picky

• I would be surprised at this point if it would be someone else other than Tiffany.

• But Gordon looks better in her suit.

I would be surprised at this point if it would be someone else other than Tiffany.

• That suit is going straight in the bin. You ain't intimidating anyone dressed like that.

Tiffany designed a suit. She's gonna be Batgirl.

• I'm not denying that, he looks absolutely fabulous, I'm just saying that the story has developed in that way.

But Gordon looks better in her suit.

• Intimidation isn't really what shes going for though. That's Batman's forte. Tiffany is small, smart, and quiet and her suit reflects her intelligence and gadgetry.

(I agree though it was a pretty underwhelming suit)

That suit is going straight in the bin. You ain't intimidating anyone dressed like that.

• As Mr. Incredible once said “Go home Buddy. I work alone.”

Solo forever.

• Do you want villain Tiffany? Because THAT is how you get villain Tiffany

As Mr. Incredible once said “Go home Buddy. I work alone.” Solo forever.

• edited January 2018

I want villain Tiffany. We will fight her, me and my Batgirl Gordon.

Do you want villain Tiffany? Because THAT is how you get villain Tiffany

• Selinea would be the most boring character if she became a de facto good guy

• Honestly I'd prefer my Batman without any sidekicks. They all either die, become villains, hate him or have a rivalry with him. Nooo thank you.

• She'll change it... I mean, I hope. But Batgirl or no if she's gonna help out in anyway she definitely needs to learn how to defend herself. Bruce still needs to train her a thing or to, he's gotta understand she'll be a target if she works with him.

• I'm with you on this. I'd prefer to go solo.

HexIgon posted: »

Honestly I'd prefer my Batman without any sidekicks. They all either die, become villains, hate him or have a rivalry with him. Nooo thank you.

• lmao! I can't get it out of my head now. But its exactly as the meme, so its Gordon's head running around with Tiffany's body.

I want villain Tiffany. We will fight her, me and my Batgirl Gordon.

• The best TAS episodes were solo. :D

As Mr. Incredible once said “Go home Buddy. I work alone.” Solo forever.

• I imagined.

No Robin, imagine those legs with the booty shorts

• Thank you, seriously thank you. I'll never get that image out of my head, and it's wonderful.

I imagined.

• You're welcome, please, rest now. Because we can't forget about Batgirl and villain Tiffany, right? That's not something to be ignored by community!

Poptarts posted: »

Thank you, seriously thank you. I'll never get that image out of my head, and it's wonderful.

• I don't want to get any Batgirl before getting Robin, if there will be an option to make Tiffany - Batgirl, I'll pass.

• I agree with the sentiment. I keep hoping that we'll have an opportunity if there are 'apprentice' characters in this universe to flesh out an adult Robin prior to the introduction of a Batgirl, or if there was going to be Batgirl first, it'd make sense that it were Barbara Gordon.

I could actually see a story line for Barbara's first appearance of Batgirl, just as a news release, during a time when Bruce had to recover from an injury in an attempt to keep hope for Gotham alive.

I suppose the main issue I see with trying to picture Tiffany as Batgirl is that we're introduced to her as such a hardcore tech person and aren't shown any athleticism. There's nothing that we know or are shown of any background that would serve her outside of a lab -- that would result in her surviving anyhow. If there is an option, I'd like to have her as a part of the crew as Lucius once was, but reject her as Batgirl. Yes, her suit design isn't what I'd want to see, but honestly that's the least to do with it.

JmoooX posted: »

I don't want to get any Batgirl before getting Robin, if there will be an option to make Tiffany - Batgirl, I'll pass.

• Does Alfred have some hidden martial arts skills up his sleeve then? Did Lucius Fox also have a black belt lol?

GamerLady posted: »

She'll change it... I mean, I hope. But Batgirl or no if she's gonna help out in anyway she definitely needs to learn how to defend herself. Bruce still needs to train her a thing or to, he's gotta understand she'll be a target if she works with him.

• Well, this Alfred [Gotham] enjoys punching kids a lot, doesn't He?

Does Alfred have some hidden martial arts skills up his sleeve then? Did Lucius Fox also have a black belt lol?

• I know you're sort of joking, but in a lot of Batman's incarnations Alfred may be old but he has training. ( Whether that be as a former intelligence agent or a military background. ) He's also been shown to have knowledge of fencing and boxing. In this particular incarnation of Batman, Alfred put up one mother of a fight against Lady Arkham in the manner, and was shown fighting with Bruce in the house when Harvey showed up there if you decided to go to the manor instead of Wayne Tower.

As for Lucius Fox, his involvement with Batman is a very closely guarded secret likely for the fear that his life will be put in danger as well as his families if that information ever came to light. His involvement with Batman did lead to his death in this storyline -- a guilt that I hope will remain with Bruce for a long time and could/should effect his thoughts on Tiffany's level of involvement.

Does Alfred have some hidden martial arts skills up his sleeve then? Did Lucius Fox also have a black belt lol?

• batgirl whos that? dont think we'll be seeing her until 3rd season if they do that. tiffany's idea from ep 4 could be a choice between tiffany and avesta. avesta has more field experience. it's tiffany's idea tho.

• He slaps Selina Kyle too lmao Thug Alfred...

JmoooX posted: »

Well, this Alfred [Gotham] enjoys punching kids a lot, doesn't He?

• Alfred is a baaad biicch

He slaps Selina Kyle too lmao Thug Alfred...

• THIS.
    I rather be alone if all I'm gonna get are people that as soon as they get a "no" for an answer they turn into supervillains no thank you, and then they say Batman has mental instability p s h

HexIgon posted: »

Honestly I'd prefer my Batman without any sidekicks. They all either die, become villains, hate him or have a rivalry with him. Nooo thank you.

• God damn, he winded up and everything!

He slaps Selina Kyle too lmao Thug Alfred...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.