Who will be Batgirl?

Comments

• I think that we will be given a chance to let Tiffany be Batgirl and if we won't let that happen, She might become more like the Spoiler from the comics, taking the matters into her own hands, even without Batman's approval.

Spoiler has also created a homemade costume for Herself and most of the time She was as annoying as Tiff already is in the game...

• Technically there are some comics in which she already is a batgirl. However, considering it's comics, its not really canon.

• Barbara Gordon, I mean Jim’s mentioned her a couple of time

• Telltale Alfred actually does. Telltale Lucius? I'mma pretend he did. lol

Does Alfred have some hidden martial arts skills up his sleeve then? Did Lucius Fox also have a black belt lol?

• To be honest the "alone operation" with Alfred/Lucius is cool with me. I don't really want a batgirl. Tiffany has turned blan recently as the nosy and clueless character cliche. Ugh.

• I KNOW RIGHT? The cliche is what made me hate her in the first place. Like, episode 5, barely began the game and she shows up, and I already hate her lmao.

I wish they had done a more realistic or serious approach. Everything nowadays seems to revolve around young people as main characters, which is fine per se, except they always need to use the excuse of "but this is a young fella with e x c e p t i o n a l knowledge, how shocking wow, so special!" if she had only had a more serious design where, sure, she was smart, but didn't necessarily know everything she needs to know to make top notch gadgets and was less of a clueless angry brat who turns against us the moment we avoid telling her the truth, theeen I would have not disliked her as much.

Dan10 posted: »

To be honest the "alone operation" with Alfred/Lucius is cool with me. I don't really want a batgirl. Tiffany has turned blan recently as the nosy and clueless character cliche. Ugh.

• I didn't hate her, but you're so right about "young fellas with e x c e p t i o n a l knowledge" promoted as main characters, I'm so tired of the brats. Better work solo. Alfred's aid is enough, and for extra help there is always Gordon.

I KNOW RIGHT? The cliche is what made me hate her in the first place. Like, episode 5, barely began the game and she shows up, and I already

• Yup. In my opinion there is too many robins too lol. Too many robins, too many batgirls. The only sidekick I like is batwoman, she's cool and gives off more batman-y vibes.

I'm curious and happy that dc got rebooted yet again. We had the "new 52" but since it didn't work out now we have the "dc rebirth", so I'm glad we will get a fresh start from all these characters.
    Watching batman getting extra help is nice to see once in a while, but not when the characters come swarming in in an army of chiche young geniuses.

Tiefling posted: »

I didn't hate her, but you're so right about "young fellas with e x c e p t i o n a l knowledge" promoted as main characters, I'm so tired of the brats. Better work solo. Alfred's aid is enough, and for extra help there is always Gordon.

• Same here, too many sidekicks. One Robin is ok, I guess, but when batfamily begins to look like an army of Bruce clones... Eewww. Where is a picture in 52 in Court of Owls story arc which actually did creep me out, lol.

Like, seriously?...

Yup. In my opinion there is too many robins too lol. Too many robins, too many batgirls. The only sidekick I like is batwoman, she's cool an

• edited February 2018

Wish they had added some blonde or redheads, at least so they don't all look the same lol.
    You also forgot Jason Todd though. Yet another clone.

Same here, too many sidekicks. One Robin is ok, I guess, but when batfamily begins to look like an army of Bruce clones... Eewww. Where is a picture in 52 in Court of Owls story arc which actually did creep me out, lol. Like, seriously?...

• Yeah, because right now Bruce seems to suffer some pretty disturbing obsession collecting his younger twins and putting them in danger, lol.

Wish they had added some blonde or redheads, at least so they don't all look the same lol. You also forgot Jason Todd though. Yet another clone.

• Loll true.

Yeah, because right now Bruce seems to suffer some pretty disturbing obsession collecting his younger twins and putting them in danger, lol.

• Glad I'm not the only one who has this feeling. At first, I gave her a chance to grow but she grew with the cliche and become a bit cringy to be honest.

I KNOW RIGHT? The cliche is what made me hate her in the first place. Like, episode 5, barely began the game and she shows up, and I already

• Also I'm glad Telltale are giving us the option to tell her to bugger off and not forcing us to let her in.

Dan10 posted: »

Glad I'm not the only one who has this feeling. At first, I gave her a chance to grow but she grew with the cliche and become a bit cringy to be honest.

• Lol How R U Doing That?

Kaelthas posted: »

You sure are picky

• With my hands. I wish Selina could do the same but she's missing one.

Lol How R U Doing That?

• SICC BURN.

Kaelthas posted: »

With my hands. I wish Selina could do the same but she's missing one.

• edited March 2018

It should be Barbra Gordon right? because if we have Jim then Barbra should just be introduced in Season 3 or 4 (If they do a Season 3 or 4 that is.) But before Batgirl does come into the game we need to see both Dick Grayson and Jason Todd become Robin because the order of the Batfamily goes....
    1. Dick Grayson (Later goes on to become Nightwing)
    2. Jason Todd (Fakes his death and becomes a criminal called Red Hood but then he later comes back to the Batfamily and stays with the title Red Hood)
    3. Barbra Gordon (Wants to help the city but cant)
    4. Tim Drake (Later goes on to become The Red Robin)
    5. Stephanie Brown (Tim Drake's Girlfriend)
    6. Damian Wayne (The son of Bruce Wayne and the last Robin for a while)
    7. Carrie Kelley (The Robin of Batman in his much later years)

• I have a funfact for the forum.

If it weren't for television, there would be no Barbara Gordon/Batgirl nor Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn. So for all the harm to women the industry has done, they have done some great things for women characters in DC Comics. The 60's show producers requested the Batgirl character and the 90's cartoon created Harley.

As for the previous post, I really only think #1 and #3 need to exist in this canon. Tim is fairly superfluous in the Bat-family, Jason has been done to (ha)death by now, Stephanie was a flash in the pan, Damian became the new Todd without a fan poll and Carrie is more of an alternate timeline character than futuristic.

• john doe is gonna be our next bat girl ?

• edited March 2018

Come on, stop this nonsense, the John Doe romance thread has been officially closed a long time ago!... It's not gonna happen!

john doe is gonna be our next bat girl ?

• well im not saying romance just friendship.

• Maybe Avesta will rock the suit.

• Never mind, looks like it’s Tiffany

TJP623 posted: »

Barbara Gordon, I mean Jim’s mentioned her a couple of time

• There's also the irony that all of Bruce's core romantic love interests have dark hair - Selina, Talia, Diana, Zatanna...

Wish they had added some blonde or redheads, at least so they don't all look the same lol. You also forgot Jason Todd though. Yet another clone.

• edited March 2018

At least we can rest knowing Bruce isn't the second führer of the aryan nation.

There's also the irony that all of Bruce's core romantic love interests have dark hair - Selina, Talia, Diana, Zatanna...

• I'm really hoping Tiffany will be on the field with Bruce! She could be a really tech based vigilante, even more so than Batman. But I don't think she'll be Batgirl. Looking at her costume design, it doesn't resemble a Bat at all. She could become something completely original to Telltale. If there will be a Batgirl at some point it'd probably be Barbara, but at this point I'm doubting that she'll be introduced anytime soon.

• How dare you remind of that tragic event!

JmoooX posted: »

Come on, stop this nonsense, the John Doe romance thread has been officially closed a long time ago!... It's not gonna happen!

• She looks like bluebird when she is in her outfit. Bluebird is a sidekick from Batman

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm really hoping Tiffany will be on the field with Bruce! She could be a really tech based vigilante, even more so than Batman. But I don't

• Does Bluebird have a glider similar to the Green Goblin from Spider-Man? I ask because in the designs Tiffany showed us I thought I saw something like a glider.

She looks like bluebird when she is in her outfit. Bluebird is a sidekick from Batman

• I don't think so

AgentZ46 posted: »

Does Bluebird have a glider similar to the Green Goblin from Spider-Man? I ask because in the designs Tiffany showed us I thought I saw something like a glider.

• This is Telltale though, their universe has it's own twist on it.

Tazmangamez posted: »

It should be Barbra Gordon right? because if we have Jim then Barbra should just be introduced in Season 3 or 4 (If they do a Season 3 or 4

• But its still about Batman, Bruce Wayne is Batman, Harvey Dent is Two Face, The Joker is nameless (as always) and everyone is how they are in the DC universe. From time to time they will have plot twists but at overall its a DC game so you cant go too overboard and change everything.

Zjaa6 posted: »

This is Telltale though, their universe has it's own twist on it.

• (SPOILERS) In Villian playthru Gordon gets shot in legs. Maybe he could become Oracle and be in a wheelchair? Id def be down for a Robin or Batgirl in Season 3, as long as I get more Selina romance hehe

• I don’t know if some replied to you about this already but there is already a redhead and blonde robin. Which are Carrie kelly and Stephanie Brown.

• Jason Todd started out with red hair and has had red hair on and off since.

• His Hero name is Stacheman.

I imagined.

• If there is anyone that should be Batgirl, it's Barbara. I know that she has been introduced to the series yet, but if she will appear in season 3, I want to see her fighting goons and she could become Batgirl around the end of the season.

• While she hasn't appeared on screen, Gordon has mentioned his daughter.

TomCat2015 posted: »

If there is anyone that should be Batgirl, it's Barbara. I know that she has been introduced to the series yet, but if she will appear in season 3, I want to see her fighting goons and she could become Batgirl around the end of the season.

• Gordie is proud of his daughter. She rocks in Batmetal.

Poptarts posted: »

While she hasn't appeared on screen, Gordon has mentioned his daughter.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.