"The Lost and the Plunderers" Episode Discussion

InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
edited March 2018 in The Walking Dead

So after what seemed like an eternity of Carl dying, we're back this week with an episode I hope is not as sad.

I'm pretty sure Steve Ogg's character, Simon, is in this one? Might be wrong there, but you know, he's pretty good.

Hopefully it'll be decent enough that a bunch of people comment before, while, and after they watch.

Tagged:

Comments

• The Negan-Simon conversation was cool I think. Always like when those filthy garbage people are mocked.

Speaking of them, I really hate them. I hope they all die.

• Finally something interesting.

I really hope ol’ Simon all be okay. Negan probably won’t be Balt with Trevor Phillips doing what he does, but uh, I hope he lives. What he did to those filthy trash people was glorious.

• edited March 2018

I am the only one who really enjoyed this episode ? I love Simon he went full Trevor mode,i also liked the conversation with Negan and Rick,we'll see how it goes next episode.

I think Jadis is going to become Alpha and even if she isn't going to become Alpha,i think she's going to try and avenged her people.

• I really liked this episode, maybe it’s because 99% of the garbage people died, but I did enjoy it. Don’t know why we needed those cards up after every commercial break, I’m pretty sure we could figure out which character was being focused on without them. But holy hell that grinder scene was awesome.

• Damn that was a pretty good episode. I had a question about if Rick had read the letter that was to him. The way it played out made me think that he couldn't bring himself to read it. But, I think that may have been answered when he said, "He asked you to stop, He asked Me to stop...".

And just the whole kinda theme to the episode. Everyone is pissed off and their emotions are wanting for the other to pay in blood, but they know it's not the right answer. Some acted out on that notion, and others are still threatening. And their are those who know that the only way for it to end is for one, or both sides, to put their emotions and opinions aside, and give in. Or they'll all be laying with the ones who've fallen.... (or not).

• I feel really sorry for Jadis and I want her to survive.

• Canned zombies anyone?

• I havent had much time off so I haven't seen the episode yet, but I absolutely love you mentioning Trevor. Hats off, man.

Finally something interesting. I really hope ol’ Simon all be okay. Negan probably won’t be Balt with Trevor Phillips doing what he does, but uh, I hope he lives. What he did to those filthy trash people was glorious.

• I really liked this episode

• Negan is going to beat Simon to death with Lucille. When Simon asks Negan at the beginning of the episode: "Where do you want me?", Negan points Sinon to a chair. When Simon sits down Lucille lays on the table, barbed wire end is poiting right at him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.