Smash Bros Ultimate for Nintendo Switch - 70+ characters, 103 stages, 8+ guest characters

13»

Comments

• So you guys will take your heros and be happy...when all of a sudden...what is that...who is it? OMG it is Bayonetta!!!!! Run FOOLS!!

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2018

Seems signs are pointing to a new Smash direct sometime around the ballpark of next week.

• It could also mean a random character drop but whomst knows.

Seems signs are pointing to a new Smash direct sometime around the ballpark of next week. https://twitter.com/AllSourceGaming/status/1047293575006904321

• I’m thinking a Smash direct because they still need to show us what Spirits mode is, on top of a few other odds and ends they can still cover.

Poogers555 posted: »

It could also mean a random character drop but whomst knows.

• It is possible, but it would be weird to to release the rest of the news near October 10th, making it so there would be about a 60 day gap of any news til release. However, it is possible they announce a Smash Demo that happens in November, which I guess could replace the "news."

I’m thinking a Smash direct because they still need to show us what Spirits mode is, on top of a few other odds and ends they can still cover.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2018

Going from two month intervals of Smash themed Directs from June to August, and August to October seems to make sense (with the brief interval of Isabelle in the general September direct).

I could see general advertising ramping up in November, and it makes sense for them to reveal the whole base game roster in early/mid October, since leaks will probably start to come up from packaging, ratings leaks, etc around late October to early December.

It is possible, but it would be weird to to release the rest of the news near October 10th, making it so there would be about a 60 day gap o

• I forget that Smash usually has some good remixes of Nintendo tunes.

Here's the Tomodachi Life theme for Ultimate.

• edited October 2018

holy fuck new leak guys watch out

• Just so yall know the full roster potentially leaked this morning with a lot of credibility behind it, so if yall dont wanna be spoiled yall best be treding carefully.

• edited October 2018

How the Grinch leaked Smash

Just so yall know the full roster potentially leaked this morning with a lot of credibility behind it, so if yall dont wanna be spoiled yall best be treding carefully.

• Ignoring potential leaks/rumors/etc, who are you guys expecting to be announced as the final base roster characters tomorrow?

• tfw a single Direct just makes you salty af.

Seriously what the fuck is this online Nintendo, it sounds like a terrible way to do online play.

• I fucking laughed when Plant boi came up. He looks really cool too :smiley:

That adventure mode looks absolutely nuts. Way more in-depth than I thought they would make for a singleplayer mode. Surprised at how dark they decided to make the story and having us watch as all these beloved characters get wiped out one by one.

Also Kirby confirmed God amongst mortals.

• Avengers 4 trailer leaked.

Nintendo r u ok

At least my pink boi Kirby lived.

• Kirby is the child of our Lord Sakurai, of course every other character in this universe is actually pathetically weak compared to him!

lupinb0y posted: »

I fucking laughed when Plant boi came up. He looks really cool too That adventure mode looks absolutely nuts. Way more in-depth than I t

• Best part of this is Captain Falcon just tries to book it lmao

AChicken posted: »

Avengers 4 trailer leaked. Nintendo r u ok At least my pink boi Kirby lived.

• This happened at the Game Awards.

First DLC fighter.

Happy Release day.

• The weebs always win, motherfuckers.

AChicken posted: »

This happened at the Game Awards. First DLC fighter. Happy Release day.

• I fuckin' yelled "WHAT" when the Smash logo appeared. What a great reveal!

I know some people who are going to be happy with this!

• 'Nuff said.

• Okay, after giving it some thought, I’ve come up with the list of the 8+ Guest characters I think will be DLC:

• Joker (Persona 5)
    • Sub Zero or Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
    • Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
    • Sans (Undertale)
    • Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie)
    • Geno (Super Mario RPG)
    • Waluigi (Super Mario)
    • (CONTROVERSIAL CHOICE): Goku (DBZ)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.