Which final decision did you make? SPOILERS

2»

Comments

• I chose to let Alfred go. I don't respond to ultimatums.

• edited March 2018

I chose Alfred in the end, but I'm second guessing myself now. In the moment I couldn't bear to see him leave but now that I can think more clearly... I took Tiffany under my wing, told Gordon I'm looking forward to the partnership. I believe Batman does more good than bad in the end, even though the road to get there is bumpy as hell, I really do believe that. Damn you Alfred lol

• Stop being batman and miss out on the bat and cat fights on roof tops? I think not. I stayed as batman.

• Damn the final episode was kinda messed up for me i didnt want to lose John Doe a.k.a Joker because it was really cool to have him as friend and partner until he become villain that made me so sad and i wonder what happen to Selina after i said i love her after i faint in episode 5 and that ending with visiting John without any answer there is probably Season 3 i am pretty sure

• I abandoned the role of Batman. For me, Bruce had destroyed every bridge he'd made and didn't really have much of anyone to lean on. I got angry at Gordon's apology (although I later told him I'd like to have our relationship again), I told Tiffany I'm bringing her in, I pissed off Waller and Joker is in Arkham. The only people Bruce had left at this point is Alfred and Avesta. Seeing as Avesta now works for Wayne Industries, I feel that Bruce can achieve the most through that. I don't know if he could handle having basically no one to continue this hopeless war.

• I really, really didn’t want to give up fighting justice but Alfred is more dear to me. This man was my loyalest friend, his whole life was dedicated to the Wayne family... I couldn’t bear seeing him leave, all alone and old and bitter. I’m sure that if Season 3 happens, TTG will figure out something - I’ll play as Batman anyway. Perhaps Alfred and Bruce will find a compromise. Either way, I’d never forgive myself for letting Alfred go.

• I stayed as Batman as I felt it was Bruce's destiny to be the Batman and weather Alfred was cut out for it or not, Bruce is. #BatmanForever

• I chose to give up Alfred. I understood his reasons and he was right about Batman creating some of his villains (Penguin was a result of Thomas Wayne's actions, not Batman's).
    I couldn't let Bruce stop being Batman as I wanted Gordon's partnership back and became Tiffany's mentor, and from most versions of Batman I see. Whenever Bruce stops being Batman, he comes back. I feel like even if Bruce agreed, wouldn't be able to keep that promise to Alfred.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.