What will make the Final Season better ?

2»

Comments

• Oh, okay, that explains it.
    You know, I secretly thought you were just fuckin with me since @Deltino or @Graysonn would've said something by now, but that previous reply more than makes sense.

i tried to replace Conrad's death animation with Mike's one from S2.

Damn. If that actually happened in the game proper, Gabe's later feelings would make that much more sense.

Pushing the truck in S4 - the first time i tapped Q and the truck dissapeared, i thought maybe it teleported outside but there was no truck, so Clem & Gabe tried to play in the air :D

Telekinesis, bitch! :lol:

AceFTW posted: »

I don't know, maybe that was because i tried to replace Conrad's death animation with Mike's one from S2. (There was this cut choice that yo

• I have more bugs, if you have time, i would tell them :D

TelekinesisArmyBitch.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh, okay, that explains it. You know, I secretly thought you were just fuckin with me since @Deltino or @Graysonn would've said something b

• I'm considering just telling you to bump/create a Thread about Glitches, but that may not turn out much input.

AceFTW posted: »

I have more bugs, if you have time, i would tell them TelekinesisArmyBitch.

• Well, atleast i know that the HD Collection of the first 2 Seasons was very rushed and it's very glitchy...

DabigRG posted: »

I'm considering just telling you to bump/create a Thread about Glitches, but that may not turn out much input.

• No preestablished relationships is the biggest one IMO, the great thing about season 1 and season 2 is that you join people you know nothing about, meaning you can form your own opinion, in ANF youre basically forced to like Javiers family, since they are established to know each other and be kinda on good terms

• If the key art indicates anything it means "hopefully" fucking hopefully they know that the final season must have what made season one great and make it memorable.

• edited March 2018

Hi everyone I hope you are all having a great day so far! :smile:
    I would absolutely love it if Telltale incorporated these into The Final Season:

More Hubs: A New Frontier barely had any Hubs which is disappointing but I still very much enjoyed A New Frontier despite it not being on the level of Season One and Season Two. Season One was full of fun and enjoyable Hubs that allowed us, the players to unwind and get to know the characters thoughts on the ongoing situation and just getting to know them on a personal level, just like Kenny, Katjaa, Lilly, Carley and Doug back in Season One Episode 1.

Better character development: I think what makes Season One stand out is how the focus is completely on the characters. In Season One characters would call back to a choice you made in a previous episode, which immerses you into the game and provides players with the thought that the choices they made impacted the other characters and they will take note.

2 Hour Episodes: Of course this is entirely up to how much resources and the budget the Dev team is given. But since Telltale recently finished Batman Episode 5 with an explosive, fun finale they would certainly be able to focus a lot more on Walking Dead: The Final Season and focus on providing us with an enjoyable experience. But saying that, I do not mind having shorter episodes so long as it doesn't have a tremendously big feeling of rush coming from it. Batman Episode 4, which was around 70 minutes long, may carry that feeling of rush but there were moments in that episode that made up for the rather short length. But anyways 2 hour episodes won't hurt anyone, they will do the world of good to as it gives the Episode more time to better portray the story that the writers spent quite a lot of time writing and trying to tell.
    Choices Mattering: This here is a big one as I see a lot of complaints regarding choices. Make us suffer when making choices (But do not Kill Clementine in The Final Season Episode 5, pretty please?) and make us want to pause the game to consider our options.
    That is all that I truly want from The Final Season. I am sorry if my wording is all over the place or if it causes any confusion.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.