Kenny or Jane ?

13»

Comments

• KENNY!!!!! all the way for me,at every opportunity i disagreed with Jane,always took Kens side in everything,i watched the Carver beating,i watched the Jane slaying,i stayed with Kenny till the end in S2 even though he told me to stay because he would of done the same for my Clem,these two are fam!

• Even if he was alive while his mouth was moving, he would not recover without the help of a defibrillator and heart attack drugs. I repeat, he would not be able to recover. Now calm down.

You did not pay much attention to the game, Larry was not dead and he was not even a walker, his mouth clearly appears moving, and if that m

• edited April 2018

Oh boy,here we go again. It's amazing that people still talk about this years after,i hope we have more situations like this in The Final Season.

I have often found myself caught up in these types of arguments, but lately I have found that it is much more entertaining to sit back and watch. The fact that people are still able to have these types of arguments years later shows that Telltale did a good job creating controversial choices and forcing the player to pick a side. You get these kinds of arguments regarding choices from the first two seasons all of the time, but these kinds of arguments rarely happen when it comes to ANF choices. Hopefully in the final season Telltale will create more of these kinds of scenarios that are complex enough for people to have heated arguments years after.

iFoRias posted: »

Oh boy,here we go again. It's amazing that people still talk about this years after,i hope we have more situations like this in The Final Season.

• Calm down, child.

"u didnt help Lilly, cuz you are a Kenny's fan boy"

You know what was my first choice? Save Larry. You know what I did after? Regretted it and rewinded. Kenny was right. They couldn't take the chance.

"egoist who only thinks about him and his family"

Good to know you'd run an NGO in the apocalypse.

"In S1EP5 if you do not stay on Kenny's side, he does not help Lee to rescue Clementine"

This is false. He helps you regardless once you get back to the mansion.

You did not pay much attention to the game, Larry was not dead and he was not even a walker, his mouth clearly appears moving, and if that m

• I killed Kenny and steam rewarded me with hidden achievement; "lightning-fast decision maker".

• This is false. He helps you regardless once you get back to the mansion.

Yet, he does nothing to actually help in the search apart from stirring things up with Lee which leads to them finding a way out. Plus, it's not as though there was anything else he could've done, he was stuck with the group.

Vaxij posted: »

Calm down, child. "u didnt help Lilly, cuz you are a Kenny's fan boy" You know what was my first choice? Save Larry. You know

• Well, sacrificing himself so Christa lives/Lee escapes I think does contribute. They have quite the emotional conversation in the attic after their discussion where they forgive each other for all the pain caused, regardless.

prink34320 posted: »

This is false. He helps you regardless once you get back to the mansion. Yet, he does nothing to actually help in the search apart f

• Kenny is an asshole, against facts there are no arguments, I've already ended up here

• edited April 2018

Hahaha here we go again! Another hater who at some point got so butthurt by something Kenny said or did and has held a grudge ever since. You’re actually no different than Kenny based on your attitude. Fuck the haters.

You’re wrong about Larry by the way. That scene was always left ambiguous. If that word is too confusing for you i’ll explain, it means that the scene was unclear as there was no way for 100% certain of knowing if he was alive OR dead.

it takes time to become a walker

Mr Parker/Travis turned pretty fast, you’d have to be extremely naive to put yourself at risk trying to save someone who could turn that fast and kill you, which Larry would have done very soon

• Nah they’ll never create a game or scene that involves such debate ever again

iFoRias posted: »

• That is true. Now that you remind me, I wish they'd kept Kenny's Christa 'death' regardless of Ben being alive or not, since he could've just left with Lee through the gate.

Vaxij posted: »

Well, sacrificing himself so Christa lives/Lee escapes I think does contribute. They have quite the emotional conversation in the attic after their discussion where they forgive each other for all the pain caused, regardless.

• If he was asshole then :
    He was not gonna want to kill Larry. Larry was gonna be walker, they didn't had pills or something for him, just deal with it.
    He was not gonna sacrifice his life for other.
    He was not gonna have that emotional feeling at the end of S2 and would've maked Clem to leave with him.
    Hell, he died to protect Clem & AJ. Lee is proud of him.
    End of story.

Kenny is an asshole, against facts there are no arguments, I've already ended up here

• An honest asshole who easily upsets people like you because he says and does things that others don't have the balls to do. Realistically human

Kenny is an asshole, against facts there are no arguments, I've already ended up here

• That won’t happen in S4 unless they develop a polarised character similar to Kenny again. It could happen but as always i have no faith in Telltale anymore

Veeeee posted: »

Oh boy,here we go again. It's amazing that people still talk about this years after,i hope we have more situations like this in The Final Se

• Thank you for being someone with sense!

Even if he was alive while his mouth was moving, he would not recover without the help of a defibrillator and heart attack drugs. I repeat, he would not be able to recover. Now calm down.

• Thank God that here are not stupid people !

dan290786 posted: »

Thank you for being someone with sense!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.