Anyone notice this?

edited April 2018 in The Walking Dead

There's a question mark next to the logo.

Zoomed in:

Thoughts?

Edit: If anyone wants to say it's photoshopped, I have this.

This is from a different angle, and it's still there. The person who sourced me these also stated they're not photoshopped.

Comments

• Dang it ! I was about to post it lmao
    Yeah i saw that it looks like they might consider doing another season if this one is really good.

• Hmmmmm that’s actually really cool! Thank you for posting this!
    As for what it means.... maybe if this season skyrockets and does really well they’ll consider another season, But I highly doubt they will.

• Oh please no. Don't get me wrong I love the series but please just let it end already.

• Thats really dumb to be honest lmao

Its like the classic "The End" and then a few seconds later a question mark just fades in. Also this would be some Friday the 13th levels of Game names. Walking Dead Season 1, Season 2, A New Frontier, The Final Season, and then what? The Walking Dead: A Newer Frontier staring Javier again focusing on that storyline without Clem at all, just for Season 6 to be The Walking Dead: Clementine Lives!

• edited April 2018

Maybe it's not the final title and this will be called something else instead when it comes out ?
    Or it's in case they don't know how to end her story.

Poogers555 posted: »

Thats really dumb to be honest lmao Its like the classic "The End" and then a few seconds later a question mark just fades in. Also this

• I was thinking that too because I think "The Final Season" is just kinda a weird subtitle. Then again A New Frontier exist so.

Im guessing the game's final name will be the Final season considering how far it is now and still hasnt changed. But I could see it changing to something else. I think Final season is kinda a safe bet though because there isnt a lot to name it. Its not like they can go back and call it Season 4. Then it would be S1, S2, ANF, S4.

iFoRias posted: »

Maybe it's not the final title and this will be called something else instead when it comes out ? Or it's in case they don't know how to end her story.

• It will really go down hill after Clementine takes Georgia but will try and get us back with Clem vs Carl but f it all up with Clementine X.

Thats really dumb to be honest lmao Its like the classic "The End" and then a few seconds later a question mark just fades in. Also this

• Oh no, please don't. Just let it end, Telltale... Clem's story at least. Don't drag it out any more than what you should.

• Oh my gosh, God eyes you have there, SEASON 5 ? Idk

• if there will be another season, it will be about the new characters, or AJ.. maybe, Idk

• I’m looking forward to the Walking Dead: Clementine takes Manhattan.

• @Blind Sniper @OzzyUK what are your views on this?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It is interesting, they have announced that this is Clementine’s final season but i guess it’s possible they could make other walking dead games one it has finished.

On the other hand it could be a mark in the background that looks like a question mark.

@Blind Sniper @OzzyUK what are your views on this?

• It is interesting, they have announced that this is Clementine’s final season but i guess it’s possible they could make other walking dead games one it has finished.

The thing is though, if they do make games without Clem, will people even be interested? I would, but I don't know about everyone else. We saw how ANF went.

OzzyUK posted: »

It is interesting, they have announced that this is Clementine’s final season but i guess it’s possible they could make other walking dead g

• Maybe it will depend on the success of this Season... If it will do extremely well, they'll keep making more. That's what I get from this

Sign in to comment in this discussion.