The Walking Dead: The Final Season at E3 2018 - LIVESTREAM SCHEDULE!

2»

Comments

• I understand why in previous installments the choices couldn't really matter that much in the end because they all needed to lead to the same place because of sequels, but being the last season I'd think they'd go all out and create truly diverging storylines. Where a decision in episode 1 leads to a path where the entirety of episode 4 is completely different.

Interviewer: "Whats the story branching like"? James: "Its what you except from a Telltale game" Seems like almost nothing is going to matter once again.

• edited June 2018

Clementine had one bun at the side of her head.

• Yeah, he who shall not be named butchered her hair

• And just like that, my hopes were crushed

• Just a reminder that your criticisms should stick to the game's content and not its creators. Leave personal comments that single out particular writers out of your criticisms of the game, please.

• 5 years old and seen it all.

I too, would have the same reaction as AJ after seeing a walker.

• That exploding eyeball was fucking disgustin.

Marlon looks a little too much like David for comfort.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Uploaded. Sucks that my OBS glitched and didn't get audio

• Definitely one of the only appreciable ANF characters.

bloop posted: »

tfw you told clem to come back to richmond with aj but the lead writer says clem and aj have been on the road for a while now

• Maybe they used David's 3d model as a basis?

DabigRG posted: »

That exploding eyeball was fucking disgustin. Marlon looks a little too much like David for comfort.

• edited June 2018

Well, when I searched up Marlon on google images a picture of David was one of the first images to show up, so you're probably right :D

And a side-by-side comparison
    imageimage
    ... Eh?

Firefox1972 posted: »

Maybe they used David's 3d model as a basis?

• They look different but the personality might be similar

• He kinda looks like John Doe.

Well, when I searched up Marlon on google images a picture of David was one of the first images to show up, so you're probably right And a side-by-side comparison ... Eh?

• edited June 2018

Then on Monday Telltale will appear on the PC Gaming Show at 3:00pm Pacific Time. This link will take you to that stream: twitch.tv/pcgamer

On Tuesday Telltale will be at their busiest. They will appear on Xbox Mixer: Live From E3 at 12:00pm Pacific Time. This link will take you to the stream: mixer.com/xbox

Later Telltale will appear on Mixer LIVE at E3 at 1:30pm Pacific Time. Use this link to take you to the stream: mixer.com/mixer

Telltale will then appear on Twitch Live at E3 2018 at 2:30pm Pacific Time. This link will take you to the Livestream: twitch.tv/twitch

Telltale will then appear on the YouTube Live at E3 with Rooster Teeth stream at 3:20pm Pacific Time. Follow this link to take you to the stream: gaming.youtube.com/roosterteeth/live

And finally on Wednesday Telltale will appear on the E3 Playstation Live Show at 1:00pm Pacific Time. This link will take you to the stream: live.playstation.com

This link will also show you the current Pacific Time so you can always keep track of time and that you do not miss a thing: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/pt

Just to remind people that these are the links to the remaining livestreams that Telltale will be appearing in. I am aware it was probably unnecessary to type out the schedule but I thought it would save people time typing the link when they could simply copy and paste the links from my comment. I hope I helped some people out. Have a fantastic day folks and I hope you guys will enjoy the remaining livestreams :smile:

This may be a bit pointless to share but I typed out the links and times of each livestream that Telltale will be a part of so to save peopl

• edited June 2018

Got-DAMN, that is a fucking dead ringer!

You know, when I described Marlon as a fusion between Tripp and Gabe, with a cue or two from Ava, that was mostly a shorthand joke about the concept.

Well, when I searched up Marlon on google images a picture of David was one of the first images to show up, so you're probably right And a side-by-side comparison ... Eh?

• I know it's a common practice for studios to reap resources, but did I have to go that far?

• I wonder what information Telltale will announce today?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.