Favorite moments of the series?

What are your favorite moments/scenes of all 3 seasons? It can be anything. Sad, scary, funny etc

Comments

• edited August 2018

<33

• Sarita's death scream to end episode 3 of season 2. I still think it's the best episode of the series.

• Season 1 - The whole train thing: getting it to work, Chuck playing his guitar, exploring with Clem
    Season 2 - The campfire scene in Episode 5
    A New Frontier - The ending

• 'Like... Shit, right Lee?'
    Enough said

• "Did you lick the salt lick?"
    "I don't know"

• Those quiet calm moments are the best

Season 1 - The whole train thing: getting it to work, Chuck playing his guitar, exploring with Clem Season 2 - The campfire scene in Episode 5 A New Frontier - The ending

• Yup, can't wait for that dinner scene we saw in the trailer

Those quiet calm moments are the best

• Season 1:
    Favorite: The whole train thing at "Long Road Ahead", teaching Clementine how to shoot, planning for Savannah, it was great and killing Duck was a sad scene.

Saddest: Gonna say the obvious, Lee's death scene.

Season 2:
    Favorite: This is a hard one as there are 2 scenes that I both love and cannot decide which I like more so I'll say them both. Talking with Kenny at "A House Divided" and the camp scene at "No Going Back".

Saddest: Kenny ending.

A New Frontier:
    Favorite: Kenny flashback at episode 4.

Saddest: David's death scene.

• I feel like I would've loved that scene if they didn't reuse the scream from the screaming girl in season 1 episode 3, it kinda ruined the moment for me.

Torridd posted: »

Sarita's death scream to end episode 3 of season 2. I still think it's the best episode of the series.

• edited August 2018

Season 1: Picking who eats in Starved For Help
    Season 2: Eating with Kenny in A House Divided
    Season 3: Kenny's flashback in Thicker Than Water

• The quiet moments when the group are just talking. Chuck...so wise. Kenny forgiving Ben. STILL NOT BITTEN! Clem eating oatmeal like a boss and giving sass back as fast as it comes at her. I could eat the shit out of that raccoon! Talking around the campfire. The flashback in ANF when Javi and David are playing dominos with Papa. Beating Badger to death.

• edited August 2018

season 1 lees tearful goodbye
    season 2 two part clem stitching herself up/reuniting with kenny
    season 3 the kenny and clem by the campfire flashback
    there's a lot more i like but those are the ones i like best

• Season 1

Saddest- Lee’s death(obviously)

Funniest- “Did you lick it?” “I don’t know...”

Favorite- Solving a mystery at the motel. Flirting with Carley. Telling everyone about your past. High-fiving Duck. Dealing with the ramifications of the Larry choice. Best hub in the whole series.

Season 2

Saddest- Stay at Wellington ending

Funniest- “You’re talking about gross kissing stuff”

Favorite- The Moonstar Lodge. Reuniting with Kenny. The Walter/Matthew situation. The looming threat of Carver. Honestly I could pick any moment from “A House Divided”. The best episode of the whole series IMO.

A New Frontier

Saddest- The fight with David/(Determinatly)Gabe dying

Funniest- “I hope you choke on your fucking cake!”

Favorite- The flashback with Javier’s father in “From the Gallows”.

Michonne

Saddest- Michonne says goodbye to her daughters

Funniest- Everything Oak did

Favorite- The Fairbanks House hub in “What We Deserve”. The “Mary Don’t You Weep” moment was done perfectly. The House was beautiful but somewhat creepy. And there was a threat looming on the horizon.

• I took that opportunity to shoot him myself. Felt good

Razer531 posted: »

<33

• This is my favorite scene in the entire series lol.

• I pretty much agree with all you said

Mattsag207 posted: »

Season 1 Saddest- Lee’s death(obviously) Funniest- “Did you lick it?” “I don’t know...” Favorite- Solving a mystery at the motel. F

• Playing it first time, I thought the whole scene leading up to Duck getting shot was excellently written. Kenny and Katjaa trying to decide who should shoot him, the facial expressions, it was excellent.

Then in the woods, I left shooting Duck for a while and he stopped breathing, which was sad.

• I'm not a fan of death scenes. But my favouirte moments:
    From Season 1:

• When Lee tought Clementine how to shot and when he cut her hair
      From Season 2:

• When Luke talked with Clementine during dinner in Episode 1

• Kenny and Clementine reunited
    • First time when Clem hold AJ
    • When Kenny survived and he left Wellington with Clem and AJ
      From Season 3:

• Clementine flashbacks with Kenny

• Javi cut her hair and when he said goodbye to her in front of Richmond's gate
    1. Putting a hatchet through Brie's undead head lol.

2. Teaching Clem how to shoot (Very nostalgic, and it instilled the father like bond between Lee and Clem. The character growth was so perfect in season 1)

3. Smashing a Salt Rock through Larry's head in front of his manic depreasant a hole daughter because both of them were truly anchors holding the whole group back since day one, and Lily killed Lee's post apocolyptic wifey :(

4. When Ben told Kenny off (Kenny is my favorite character of the series along with Clem of course, but I think it was long overdue that someone gave Kenny a wake up call and reminded him that he wasn't the only one going through crap)

5. When you kill Carver

6. When that hot Asian Nurse lady, I forget her name. Rescues you. She was new apocolypse wifey even though she never responded to Javier's advances lol.

7. When you reveal that you been smashing your own brother's wife to your alchoholic roid head ex military potato peeler for the 1st armored chef devision of the navy brother. To his dismay lol. That was rich.

Most of my favorite moments consist of either romances that went wrong or offing a scumbag. But I guess that sums up most of the series lol.

• "That hot Asian Nurse lady" is Eleanor

ZombieKenny posted: »

* Putting a hatchet through Brie's undead head lol. * Teaching Clem how to shoot (Very nostalgic, and it instilled the father like bond b

• Oh yeah, Thanks :). I need to give the new frontier a playthrough before Tuesday so I can be fully caught up and fresh. It's been a little.

She was pretty fly lol but I know she betrays you later. But she's still one of my favorite of the series. Not sure why.

"That hot Asian Nurse lady" is Eleanor

• Reuniting with Kenny at the ski lodge.

• Season 1 was the only season where I actually cried. I'm so immersed whilst playing that I don't cry whilst playing but afterwards, when I'm just re-collecting myself and all that I'd been through and seen, I broke down. For Chuck and Duck, like 20 minutes. My father looked at me wierdly lol. I never cry about it anymore, that was just a one-time thing. Might I add I didn't cry with Lee's death. Just that incredibly awesome part.. :s rip my ward.

• That wasn't the same scream, was it?

qualityrice posted: »

I feel like I would've loved that scene if they didn't reuse the scream from the screaming girl in season 1 episode 3, it kinda ruined the moment for me.

• "He's always saying I'm doing stuff like putting a bug under his pillow."
    "Did you do that?"
    "Yes!"

• That's dark....

<33

• edited August 2018

Season 1:

Season 2:

Season 3:
    (bit sad tho, Kenny is my fav character)

Season 4:
    I liked that fight when Clementine disarmed Marlon and when she punched him in the face at the end, was really satisfying.

• • Urban.
    • Lee slowly raising his hand when Christa questions who would be interested in Civil War history.
    • Kenny and Clem’s reunion.
    • Carver fucking dying.

• Anf Javier and David fight scene. But Javier only saying I love you.

• edited August 2018

Or the walker herd murder scene in season 1

TheDerpGod posted: »

Anf Javier and David fight scene. But Javier only saying I love you.

• edited August 2018

That season 1 scene you showed, was, in my opinion, not just the best scene of season 1 but all 4 seasons. Just seeing how desperately Lee is fighting just for a stranger girl Clementine gives me goosebumps. Lee could have easily thought: "Well maybe stranger will figure something out with Clementine, even if it's bad, because it's ain't worth the risk of my life." But no, he went after her, pushing himself through the herd of walkers as well as having risked himself getting bitten.
    I <3 Lee

Gauss99 posted: »

Season 1: Season 2: Season 3: (bit sad tho, Kenny is my fav character) Season 4: I liked that fight when Clementine disarmed Marlon and when she punched him in the face at the end, was really satisfying.

• There are so so SO many moments for me. I remember the impact Carley's death had on me. I was with my friend on my first playthrough of the game and we were laughing and joking and being entertained by the whole drama outside the RV then BAM Lilly shoots Carley and we both went silent for a long time. We couldn't believe it. It was such a powerful and emotional moment for me.

I love too many moments in Season 1 and a few from Season 2, none from Season 3 and Louis playing the piano and singing to Clem in Season 4

• edited August 2018

Well he was already bitten, he had nothing to lose, he was basically already dead.
    But ye, I liked that scene a lot, it showed how crazy a man can become when he has to protect someone and nothing to lose, since he was already bitten. He didn't even care to die at that point, he just wanted to save his protegee, no matter the cost.

That season 1 scene you showed, was, in my opinion, not just the best scene of season 1 but all 4 seasons. Just seeing how desperately Lee i

• Season 1 all lee and clem scenes together
    Season 2 return of Kenny and killing carver
    Season 3 second kenny flashback
    Season 4 Louis singing oh my darling clementine

• I can't believe no one mentioned this.

• Campfire Scene:

”To the loved ones we lost along the way and the hope that we see them again some day”

• Luke

Those quiet calm moments are the best

• edited September 2018

Brody: You don't know what people are capable of out there!

Me: [Having Vietnam flashbacks to the cannibal St. Johns family, Lilly shooting Carely/Doug, The Stranger's kidnapping, Michelle killing Omid, Carver's abuse, Kenny smashing Carver's face with a crowbar, getting shot by Arvo, Kenny going nuts vs Jane, David taking AJ and Mariana's death.]

Clementine: Think again.

Me: That's my girl.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.