All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• Do you have a video of this?

BigBadPaul posted: »

If you tell Violet off when she was apologizing for kicking Clementine out and then say that you're glad to see her, she'll act really coy. Nothing special, I just thought it was damn cute!

• Ya can't fight with the facts buddy!

more people prefer Louis over Violet.

• I could record a video, though it really isn't that much different.

When you pick that you're glad to see her, IF you tell her off before, she'll say that she thought you hated her, whilst acting coy. Clementine will admit that she did "hate" her, but only in that situation. (she kinda says it in a jokey kinda way) They both smile and then Violet says that she's glad to see Clem too.

bobshaw posted: »

Do you have a video of this?

• edited November 2018

Nobody infers to hating Violet in this thread and lives to see another day.

MaikelRRR posted: »

What? I only asked!

• tell her off when they are outside, before Abel started shooting?

I could record a video, though it really isn't that much different. When you pick that you're glad to see her, IF you tell her off before

• What about the ep 1 stats tho, fam?

Ya can't fight with the facts buddy!

• edited October 2018

Yep.

Mind you, I did shout for them to run after the choice came up. No idea if it's different if you tell them to shoot.

tell her off when they are outside, before Abel started shooting?

• ok. i`m not trying it though, i cannot be rude to sweet victory Vi

Yep. Mind you, I did shout for them to run after the choice came up. No idea if it's different if you tell them to shoot.

• i cannot be rude to sweet victory Vi

You're a valiant soldier.

ok. i`m not trying it though, i cannot be rude to sweet victory Vi

• I don't wanna be mean to Violet, but now I'm gonna have to just so I can see her say this. Forgive me Vi! I still love you!

If you tell Violet off when she was apologizing for kicking Clementine out and then say that you're glad to see her, she'll act really coy. Nothing special, I just thought it was damn cute!

• Did anyone else see that compilation reaction video of the youtubers reacting to clem and vi kissing? when I watched uberhaxnova play the final part of ep 2 his commentary made me laugh.

• Bro i need this cute moment in my life. Gimme mah fix man i need it.

I could record a video, though it really isn't that much different. When you pick that you're glad to see her, IF you tell her off before

• It's got to be this one.

Scythenger posted: »

Does anyone have a favorite violetine tribute video?

• That's a good one.

It's got to be this one.

• Hey it's not like I didn't think a bit about potential mad people jumping at me, but to be honest it's not like trolling was my 100% intention here. I really was curious since the game gives you an opportunity to act like a total dick so I was wondering if the game let you to shit on her even after she did everything to help you.

Nobody infers to hating Violet in this thread and lives to see another day.

• Are you for real with this buddy?

What about the ep 1 stats tho, fam?

• Yes

Are you for real with this buddy?

• edited October 2018

wait for when the stats for Ep 2 get released, you`re gonna cry after that

• ?..

• I'll record it this afternoon.

bobshaw posted: »

Bro i need this cute moment in my life. Gimme mah fix man i need it.

• I've watched the other ones on youtube. They're not as good as this one imo. Some of them are old and only contain footage from episode 1. How about you? Which one is your favorite?

Scythenger posted: »

That's a good one.

• I wouldn't say so. It's pretty clear when you look at all the videos on Youtube that people prefer Louis over Violet, but sure.

Let's even look at this;D

• woops

• I don't think that the people on youtube have even bought the game because they always complain when someone chooses Violet. But you still haven't answered my question, dude. What do you think about the ep 1 stats?

I wouldn't say so. It's pretty clear when you look at all the videos on Youtube that people prefer Louis over Violet, but sure. Let's even look at this;D

• What Episode 1 stats have to do with anything? Most people didn't even make a choice by "I love that character". As you can even see plenty of Youtubers (not PewDiePie's sort) went with Violet as they thought that her connection to the twins will suit the situation better than Louis being his best friend.

Hell, if not the fact that Louis was Marlon's best friend (which was the main reason why I picked him) then I would also pick Violet.

I don't think that the people on youtube have even bought the game because they always complain when someone chooses Violet. But you still haven't answered my question, dude. What do you think about the ep 1 stats?

• Doesn't matter really.

Gauss99 posted: »

woops

• You said that most people prefer Louis over Violet. I simply pointed out that it wasn't true. I guess we will know for sure when the episode 2 stats are out.

What Episode 1 stats have to do with anything? Most people didn't even make a choice by "I love that character". As you can even see plenty

• Numbers are numbers.
    Doens't matter to you but it matters for 66% of playerbase.

Doesn't matter really.

• MaikelRRRMaikelRRR Banned
    edited October 2018

Because from what I see they indeed do. On this forum when we had the vote it was actually more people for Violet (like 55% for Violet, 40% for Louis and 5% for single Clem). BUT - there seem to simply be more GMVs about Clouis and they seem to be more popular with the most popular being on 32 000 views position. I was looking for GMVs about Violentine and the most popular one I found was 12 000 views. Perhaps I didn't look that good, then sorry. In comment section of every single video about them both, people do indeed prefer Louis over Violet. Just because they didn't buy the game it doesn't mean that they don't count.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that it is 70 for Louis or something like that, but I think that if there would be a free worldwide voting then Louis would get more votes. If I had to guess then it would be 55/45 or 60/40 for Louis.

And it's not like I wanted to start a shitstorm there. I was really curious if Clem could really say something mean to her... but the shitstorms on this site seem to be inevitable when I make a comment ;DDD

You said that most people prefer Louis over Violet. I simply pointed out that it wasn't true. I guess we will know for sure when the episode 2 stats are out.

• Think I was one of 5% who voted for single Clem.

Because from what I see they indeed do. On this forum when we had the vote it was actually more people for Violet (like 55% for Violet, 40%

• I swear, every time I enter this thread the topic is Louis and not Violet.

• Seems like Louis is too good so he wins with Violet even in her thread. What a legend this guy is!

Nikolaj-11 posted: »

I swear, every time I enter this thread the topic is Louis and not Violet.

edited October 2018

Oh man it's going to be fun!

• You're annoying,they're both great for Clem,end of story.

Seems like Louis is too good so he wins with Violet even in her thread. What a legend this guy is!

• Yeah, or those that like him can't handle the popularity of Violet, so they have to overcompensate. I have no idea what inferiority complex you are dealing with, but it'd be nice if you could relax with the spam, at least once in a while, even if you think it's fun.

Seems like Louis is too good so he wins with Violet even in her thread. What a legend this guy is!

edited October 2018

Y'all are no fun

iFoRias posted: »

You're annoying,they're both great for Clem,end of story.

• Relax boy relax. Weren't you taught that you shouldn't feed trolls?

Nikolaj-11 posted: »

Yeah, or those that like him can't handle the popularity of Violet, so they have to overcompensate. I have no idea what inferiority complex

• Even the funniest joke in the world gets old when people won't stop repeating it.

Y'all are no fun

• Don't feed trolls is a rule made by trolls. That you are responding in kind shows that it works.

Relax boy relax. Weren't you taught that you shouldn't feed trolls?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.