The flaws with 'Done Running'

2»

Comments

• If you look after Marlon calls uncle, you can see him walking behind the others as they continue to stare at Marlon and Clementine.

@Ghetsis why Marlon ran to Clem, which was idk miles away from the zone.

Violet more or less answers that in her first lines--they heard the explosion, the car speeding with walkers on it, and then the car crash, so Marlon ran to go check it out. And so did the walkers and Abel.

@leafs_nation Hmm... The only real flaw I can see (even though it might be intentional) is having them kill off Marlon so early on in the story. They definitely could've stretched out his character arc a little more, maybe have him come inti contact with this hostile group again so we can find out more about what happened to Tenn's sisters.

Yeah, it's pretty bad that the only other character with not only knowledge but actually history of these supposed raiders is [in]conveniently a scarecrow leaking a puddle at the end of this.
    Maybe certain people are right and they're setting up a reveal, but idk, it kinda feels sloppy to take away a reliable source of serial tension, personal drama, and buildup for your villains.

Not to mention he somehow had to pass through everyone, pick up the gun at Marlon's feet, move over to Rosie, then shoot, as if no one would have seen all of that. That much I'll say Ghetsis is pretty spot on about.

• My issue is just that in the 3rd act,
    It just happens to fast really and I felt the build up for that reveal wasnt there

Yeah, the third day was, like, 21 minutes of the episode from what I saw.

felt more like it was going to be revealed Brody was the one with connections to the raiders

Now that you mention it, I probably would've gotten the sense that the raiders originally wanted Brody to come with them, but Marlon offered the twins instead("they'll last longer!") because [I thought] she was his girlfriend.

@RobertHirschko1 It is funny because a lot of individuals were quick to judge Season Two and 'A New Frontier's' hubs, but are rating this episode one of Telltale's 'finest'.

I noted that general criticism relatively thoroughly in my impressions.

@Ghetsis And it doesn't fit the mood of S1/S2 which had me aroused.

Um...

Poogers555 posted: »

Well thats what I mean. He doesnt really show too many signs of even being violent. I mean even Brody shoves him down and he doesnt fight ba

• @Poogers555 Im just pointing out it showed him being hot headed. Nothing wrong with it being "oh shit hes actually violent" but my main issue is its "oh shit hes violent" and then within 5 minutes after he tries to convince everyone to kill you he just dies. Makes it feel like it was more in there to forward plot and then dispose of him. Just wish he was determinate because it made his character end, in my opinion, feel off.

Nah, to the character's credit, he never struck me as hothead.
    In fact, he seemed more comfortable putting off dealing with potential long-term problems to act like things are fine and dandy for the moment.
    He was much more Luke than Kenny is another way of putting it. Which is good.

MosesARose posted: »

I just wanted to touch on what you said about Marlon not seeming violent. Someone who doesn't seem violent in reality can be the most violen

• Yeah, honestly, I picked her out as a possible second-most-likely-to-die the moment I saw her sitting next to Marlon and I realized she had next to no focus or maybe even introduction at that point.

Plan_R posted: »

My only real complaints are that I saw that Marlon stuff coming from a mile a way and that Brody may as well have had dead written on her forehead.

• you needed to go fishing with her to get more background

Hey, btw...I saw what you did there.

I liked Brody....though you needed to go fishing with her to get more background...but yeah...she did have the dead person curse...a secret that she dare not utter except to one other.

• Most of it just seems nit picky out of some weird determination to not be happy

I also get that feeling about most complaints for the final season. I can understand New Frontier and Season two at some points. But this is the first gameplay that's reminiscent of season one with only much better mechanics along with graphics But still no rewind feature! Ugh makes me want to flip out just like Brody over that simple feature not added.

TLDR Well, that's not entirely true. I skimmed, and read part of it. Most of it just seems nit picky out of some weird determination to n

• what seemed like an awesome episode is borderline ANF storytelling

Bullshit.

• Sorry?

DabigRG posted: »

My issue is just that in the 3rd act, It just happens to fast really and I felt the build up for that reveal wasnt there Yeah, t

• I also noticed the work arounds they did in the hubs.
    Not to mention that we never actually get to explore the school itself.

Sorry?

• The only thing that somewhat bothered me about the episode is Clem not taking her knife with her at the end.
    It's like the gun situation in S2 E1 all over again, only worse. She should definately know better by now.

• edited August 2018
    1. When you select an item at the start (eg. Toy) the help message still displays on the screen. It only dissapears after 5 seconds. Come on QA.

2. There is clipping with some stuff and it's getting on my nerves.

3. Clem can say the word 'insinuating' and I'm finding it hard to believe she knows that word. I mean, who taught her that? Jane? Oh she died in my playthrough

4. How does Clem know that's a Bible page? She Christian? Eh, in my school I was never taught that but I could tell if it were from the Bible if I saw it, but whatever. Don't hate on me.

5. Brody = Jolene = crap character. At least make her a likeable character who doesn't moan so players feel legitimate remorse for her death.

6. Omar = generic Chef character. Clint's better than ya kid, come on writers! Let us actually talk to him, so he can share that his meals remind him of better times.

7. Probably the worst of all, how the heck did AJ shoot Marlon? Mar drops the gun, next to his foot, and AJ is on the right side of the dramatic rebellion closing in on Marlon. He's actually quite far back when you see the view, so he'd have to pass through some people, and this would obviously lead them to think something is going on. Then, G.I. AJ needs to sneakily sweep the weapon again, Clem not knowing?!, and then he stands back because IT LOOKS COOL CINEMATIX next to Rosie, all 10? students seeing him aiming a gun at Marlon, and then he fires. Take that writers, your story doesn't make any sense and is bullshit. Why did none of your playtesters tell you to patch up the scene so that AJ can actually do that realistically?

8. Louis. If Louis had been with Clem all this time he wouldn't be like that, which irritates me. Why is there just some sanctuary that hasn't had any major problems? They've had encounters with other people before but their biggest challenge has been the teachers leaving. Unrealistic, since all 20? teachers would've left. I understand Marlon's difficulties but I can't help but wonder that characters will go on an arc from the things they'd seen and it'd be a repeat of s1. And now when Clementine, the angel of death, comes everything goes wrong and the school gets raided. At least the New Frontier had some realism to it since they'd faced challenges in the past.

9. Angel of Death Clementine indirectly kills Brody. Shocker. (jk but I'm kinda right)

10. Marlon goes hunting by himself. Seriously Telltale?! I may be new to this school but I know that people never go alone, any they don't, as proven with the choice of who to go with. At least make Brody join Marlon in hunting to establish their relationship better. Actually, we don't know if that was what happened but it would be better if Brody said she came along with Marlon.

10.5. Why is Marlon outside the safe zone? All the budding theorists will tell me it's a Ben situation why he went alone, to check the perimiter or slip supplies or something. But the train station is well out of the safe zone, and 2, Marlon probs hasn't slipped any supplies. The last encounter was about a year ago!! If he'd been doing it all this time, then people would notice like how Lily notices the supplies had been dwindling. I know about the smoke but that's a bullshit excuse because like I said, through the map you can see that the station is too far from the safe zone. Not even Usain Bolt could go to the smoke! Perhaps if the station was kind of close to the zone but not excactly in it it'd make sense, but nooo Telltale didn't consider doing that when they created the map.

1. Why would the raiders want girls? Rape? It doesn't make sense, you'd think they'd ask for supplies, but nooo they asked for some under-age girls because they're pretty.

2. What is Tenn doing at the start? He want to kill her? Why would Marlon make a little kid who plays with fire-trucks search for Clem who is much older than him and could whoop his ass? Worst part, Marlon is following closely behind. There is actually no reason for Tenn to be acting this way. You could say he's testing Tenn but that's a longshot. I don't know why all the 100+ people working on the game let this slide with no explanation, let alone question the writers on why it's there, Tenn never says sorry or explains why he did it.

3. I noticed a Lord of The Flies reference on the walls. 'Piggy's dead, Simon's dead, Ralph's next' or something like that. Inspiration much? Jk lol.

4. The big problem. I don't like this season much because of how Clem is acting. She's such a badass, but don't say it girl! Badasses don't say they're badasses. This is on other scenes too. She can act like a kid now and it's just so strange. She's meant to be a mature kid, more mature than every single boarding schooler. And now she can do ninja poses and it doesn't look right. What happened to the S2 Clem who told Sarah to grow up? It's all so goofy and comical, but as expected of telltale. You can't say AJ has made her act like a kid because AJ is 'acting like an adult'. I prefer the Season 3 Clem because she's the actual one who I'm familiar with. The one who says 'Don't ignore me, I'm talking to you!' to Eli. As much as I hated Clem's personality in ANF, it doesn't mean she can just do ninja poses now. Perhaps the S2 Clem seemed more mature because she was always around adults and never kids her age so she had to abandon her S1 personality, but I really despise this. I get it, she's around kids now who act loose and childish, but it doesn't mean she can act like them. After all she's been through, her heart is a punching bag!

5. Deeper Critique - The Last Scene: I'll elaborate. The last scene is the worst scene. Why? Because it's like a play/theatre. When Clem gets out of the cellar, she strides in boldly, saying some cheesy line to Marlon. As she preaches, more and more kids get swayed and they open a path for her to argue, 'sure Clem, I'll move out the way so you can punch him'. It's some My Little Pony Equestria Grils Bullcrap. Then, Marlon pins the murder on her! The crowd gasps (even the children)!! Everyone is on the edge of their seat! Twilight Sparkle Clementine throws another harsh line, 'YOU SUCK AT PROTECTION!!' the crowd gasps! Whilst saying this, she puts her hand on her hip like a sassy Barbie doll, pointing fingers (ruuude!) at Marlon as they argue. With each line, the children look at Marlon or Clem, shocked at the revelations. Then, predictable Tenn speaks like a crybaby, ''waaah, you LIED Marwon!!'' and Marlon surrenders. But watch out, someone hasn't been watching or listening to his surrender. The audience yells 'HE'S BEHIND YOU!!' and before Marlon can turn, bang he's dead.

1. Did not even notice or care about this, looked fine to me.

2. Did not notice clipping, but guess what? Clipping is in every game.

3. Really?

4. Kids know what the bible is easy.

5. They were fine. if not great.

6. Don't really care about this at all.

7. He is a little kid and its kind of a tense moment dude. Adrenalin.

8. What?

9. This was one of the best parts of the episode.

10. People go alone all the time. My Lee did in season 1.

10.5. ?

11. Lilly is probably the leader and they are recruits.

12. Dude its the fucking zombie apocalypse, would you trust ANYONE?

13. This is a problem?

14. She was fine?

15. One of the best scenes in the episode and you hate it? Damn.

• Gonna go ahead and link this here to maybe pick through later.

• One of the few complaints i have is the question selection during the card game was very underwhelming and absolutely trivial. Everyone else was asking personal and informative questions of our past yet we get to talk about a haircut and celebrities.

• True, I wanted to ask about the school and more personal stuff about the characters like the others did with Clementine

Chibikid posted: »

One of the few complaints i have is the question selection during the card game was very underwhelming and absolutely trivial. Everyone else was asking personal and informative questions of our past yet we get to talk about a haircut and celebrities.

• edited August 2018
    1. Clem can say the word 'insinuating' and I'm finding it hard to believe she knows that word. I mean, who taught her that? Jane? Oh she died in my playthrough

It's a pretty common word, she could have heard it at any point in her life. She might not have learned it in school, but it's not hard to guess what the word means if you hear it in context.

1. How does Clem know that's a Bible page? She Christian? Eh, in my school I was never taught that but I could tell if it were from the Bible if I saw it, but whatever. Don't hate on me.

Even I could tell if something's a Bible page. They look distinct. And yes, Clementine probably is or was Christian and was taught religion in school. Aren't most people? I'm not American, but we had to attend compulsory religion classes in school since first grade and I hated it.

1. Brody = Jolene = crap character. At least make her a likeable character who doesn't moan so players feel legitimate remorse for her death.

Telltale needed someone to die and give Clementine information to get the story rolling. Like Matthew and Jolene, she served a specific purpose. You actually can get friendlier with her if you pick the right dialogue option. I didn't really like her, but she didn't feel like cannon fodder to me even though she was.

1. Omar = generic Chef character. Clint's better than ya kid, come on writers! Let us actually talk to him, so he can share that his meals remind him of better times.

This was only the first episode, I think Telltale did a fine job so far with the characters. We still have three more episodes to go, I already like the cast as a whole (with some exceptions) better than the cabin group or the Garcías.

1. Probably the worst of all, how the heck did AJ shoot Marlon? Mar drops the gun, next to his foot, and AJ is on the right side of the dramatic rebellion closing in on Marlon. He's actually quite far back when you see the view, so he'd have to pass through some people, and this would obviously lead them to think something is going on. Then, G.I. AJ needs to sneakily sweep the weapon again, Clem not knowing?!, and then he stands back because IT LOOKS COOL CINEMATIX next to Rosie, all 10? students seeing him aiming a gun at Marlon, and then he fires. Take that writers, your story doesn't make any sense and is bullshit. Why did none of your playtesters tell you to patch up the scene so that AJ can actually do that realistically?

Yeah, this bothered me too. It was a good wtf moment, but doesn't make that much sense.

1. Louis. If Louis had been with Clem all this time he wouldn't be like that, which irritates me. Why is there just some sanctuary that hasn't had any major problems? They've had encounters with other people before but their biggest challenge has been the teachers leaving. Unrealistic, since all 20? teachers would've left. I understand Marlon's difficulties but I can't help but wonder that characters will go on an arc from the things they'd seen and it'd be a repeat of s1. And now when Clementine, the angel of death, comes everything goes wrong and the school gets raided. At least the New Frontier had some realism to it since they'd faced challenges in the past.

The school is pretty secluded. Not a lot of people would bother getting to it and not a lot of people would have died in close proximity and turned into walkers. Much like the family in Michonne, they just got lucky. It happens. And this isn't unheard of outside the games either, see Woodbury (to an extent) and Alexandria.
    What I do find a bit unrealistic are the characters' ages. Isn't Clementine like 17/18? She'd have to be, since AJ is clearly not a toddler anymore and like 6/7 and Clementine was 11 when he was born. Which in turn means that we're about 8/9 years into the apocalypse. Marlon and Louis seem to be about the same age, but I can't really place the other kids. Some of them seem awfully young to be born before the outbreak, namely Tenn and the staring kid.

1. Angel of Death Clementine indirectly kills Brody. Shocker. (jk but I'm kinda right)

Shit happens. It's true that we as the protagonist are usually the ones to kickstart the downfall of the groups we come across, but this is kind of necessary for an actual story to unfold. I just wish it wouldn't always end in complete annihilations. Maybe it won't this time.

1. Marlon goes hunting by himself. Seriously Telltale?! I may be new to this school but I know that people never go alone, any they don't, as proven with the choice of who to go with. At least make Brody join Marlon in hunting to establish their relationship better. Actually, we don't know if that was what happened but it would be better if Brody said she came along with Marlon.

10.5. Why is Marlon outside the safe zone? All the budding theorists will tell me it's a Ben situation why he went alone, to check the perimiter or slip supplies or something. But the train station is well out of the safe zone, and 2, Marlon probs hasn't slipped any supplies. The last encounter was about a year ago!! If he'd been doing it all this time, then people would notice like how Lily notices the supplies had been dwindling. I know about the smoke but that's a bullshit excuse because like I said, through the map you can see that the station is too far from the safe zone. Not even Usain Bolt could go to the smoke! Perhaps if the station was kind of close to the zone but not excactly in it it'd make sense, but nooo Telltale didn't consider doing that when they created the map.

It's true that the timing seems off and that they were there too fast, but I don't think Marlon was alone. Nothing indicates this, he even say "we found you" at some point. Maybe they were hunting in the nearby woods and managed to get there in time.

1. Why would the raiders want girls? Rape? It doesn't make sense, you'd think they'd ask for supplies, but nooo they asked for some under-age girls because they're pretty.

Yes, as far as we know. What else could it be? People say they might have been recruits, but surely they'd have taken Marlon, Louis, Violet or Aasim then. There are enough shitty people doing it today, it's not a stretch to think that they'd continue doing it in the apocalypse. As for supplies, the kids clearly didn't have many to begin with. It's probably why the raiders came to them at first, though. It's never said that they came explicitly for little girls.

1. What is Tenn doing at the start? He want to kill her? Why would Marlon make a little kid who plays with fire-trucks search for Clem who is much older than him and could whoop his ass? Worst part, Marlon is following closely behind. There is actually no reason for Tenn to be acting this way. You could say he's testing Tenn but that's a longshot. I don't know why all the 100+ people working on the game let this slide with no explanation, let alone question the writers on why it's there, Tenn never says sorry or explains why he did it.

Clem's injuries where more serious than we're led to believe, as for us Clementine just kind of wakes up after the crash. She was seemingly on the verge of death, though. Tenn thought Clementine had turned and broken out. That's why he immediately got out his knife. Marlon can also explain later that this is why they locked her in and taped her to the bed. A human waking up could remove the tape, but a walker would be unable to and could be killed easily.

1. I noticed a Lord of The Flies reference on the walls. 'Piggy's dead, Simon's dead, Ralph's next' or something like that. Inspiration much? Jk lol.

It's more than just this one reference. The entire game is themed after Lord of the Flies so far if you think about it, or the setup is at least heavily inspired by it. An all kids group, secluded, with monsters both inside and out. I'm sure there's more, I'm just not very familiar with the source material. Seems like that is exactly what Telltale is going for with this Season. Or maybe I'm overanalysing this.

1. The big problem. I don't like this season much because of how Clem is acting. She's such a badass, but don't say it girl! Badasses don't say they're badasses. This is on other scenes too. She can act like a kid now and it's just so strange. She's meant to be a mature kid, more mature than every single boarding schooler. And now she can do ninja poses and it doesn't look right. What happened to the S2 Clem who told Sarah to grow up? It's all so goofy and comical, but as expected of telltale. You can't say AJ has made her act like a kid because AJ is 'acting like an adult'. I prefer the Season 3 Clem because she's the actual one who I'm familiar with. The one who says 'Don't ignore me, I'm talking to you!' to Eli. As much as I hated Clem's personality in ANF, it doesn't mean she can just do ninja poses now. Perhaps the S2 Clem seemed more mature because she was always around adults and never kids her age so she had to abandon her S1 personality, but I really despise this. I get it, she's around kids now who act loose and childish, but it doesn't mean she can act like them. After all she's been through, her heart is a punching bag!

What's bad about this, exactly? Clementine is finally acting like a human being again after being turned into a lifeless prop over the course of Season 2 and a "badass character" stereotype in ANF. Even most adults would have broken by now after the amount of suffering Clem has endured. She spent most of the apocalypse either alone or just with AJ. Everyone she ever knew and loved died horribly, all groups she joined either turned out to be shit or got wiped out.
    If Clementine can power through all this and still remain an optimistic person, that makes her much more likable to me. This Clementine finally seems like the same character Lee met in Season 1 again, just all grown up. Honestly, this is the first time I've really cared about Clem since mid Season 2, ANF really was the final nail in the coffin. But this one episode has made her likable again. I don't see the problem, if anything I applaud Telltale for it. And I also applaud them for making Season 3 irrelevant, now we can just pretend it never happened and ignore it during replays. I know Clem indirectly mentions Javier during the card game, but that seemed nothing more than a nod, whereas the rest of the story is heavily built off of the events of S1 and S2.

1. Deeper Critique - The Last Scene: I'll elaborate. The last scene is the worst scene. Why? Because it's like a play/theatre. When Clem gets out of the cellar, she strides in boldly, saying some cheesy line to Marlon. As she preaches, more and more kids get swayed and they open a path for her to argue, 'sure Clem, I'll move out the way so you can punch him'. It's some My Little Pony Equestria Grils Bullcrap. Then, Marlon pins the murder on her! The crowd gasps (even the children)!! Everyone is on the edge of their seat! Twilight Sparkle Clementine throws another harsh line, 'YOU SUCK AT PROTECTION!!' the crowd gasps! Whilst saying this, she puts her hand on her hip like a sassy Barbie doll, pointing fingers (ruuude!) at Marlon as they argue. With each line, the children look at Marlon or Clem, shocked at the revelations. Then, predictable Tenn speaks like a crybaby, ''waaah, you LIED Marwon!!'' and Marlon surrenders. But watch out, someone hasn't been watching or listening to his surrender. The audience yells 'HE'S BEHIND YOU!!' and before Marlon can turn, bang he's dead.

You're not wrong in saying that the scene was a bit overdramatic, and the thunderstorm in the background really sealed the deal here. But the scene itself was still great, it was extremely tense. I felt like Marlon would shoot Clementine in the face at any moment and I was always cautious when picking my dialogue choices. It's not weird to me that the other kids slowly took Clementine's side, either. Marlon was acting like an insane person, even said that he'd do what he did again, which clearly pissed them off. And while the ending was a bit illogical (teleporting AJ), it was still a shocker.

• Eh, the only real problem I see here is teleporting AJ. Look at the kid's face, acting like he did nothing wrong. He had to pick up the gun which means he'd know Marlon surrendered and was no longer a threat. Maybe he doesn't understand how surrenders work? Marlon said 'I'm done!' so I honestly don't get him. If AJ shot Marlon before Clem got to decide his punishment then it'd be a little more realistic.

• This is just some nick picky personal flaws you have. The episode is one of the best in recent time from telltale. Enjoy the end of Clem's story.

• Actually, I see another problem. Don't you guys think TT are biased against Marlon? In his last and darkest hour, he doesn't get any time to redeem himself. Clementine herself feels no sympathy for him and loathes him. TT included how Marlon would give away Clem and Aj if push came to shove, and since they wanted him to die in the ending, it would've ultimately been better to leave that part out. It's just to increase the players' detestation towards Marlon so they can resonate with Clementine's thoughts.

Clem can say things like 'Let her speak, asshole' or 'You're the crazy one here'. In fact, a dialogue choice is where Clem says 'You hit her so hard her head split open'. That definitely didn't happen! Clemmie girl don't lie!

Clem can also say 'He was in a tight spot. He did the wrong thing but he thought it was for the right reason. But that doesn't mean he shouldn't have to be punished for it.' Wow, so even the most pacific choice, the kindest of kind, turns out to still be inimical towards Marlon?! If I were Clem I wouldn't even punish him for it. After all, he'd saved the children for a whole year. That's better than the Motor Inn group.

My version - written basically: Clem needs to time her brick bangs with the thunder. When she comes, Marlon is more calm and collected, yet angry. He doesn't hit Brody. Clem can react to the revalation. Marlon asks that they keep it a secret but Brody insists they tell everyone. She has finally broken free, and it's getting to her. She 'breaks up' with Marlon, he gets angrier, and Brody says she'll tell everyone come morning, including Tenn. Marlon pushes Brody to the wall and her 'head splits open' and she dies like last time. After she dies Marlon starts crying and he explains to Clem why he did it. 'There was nothing I could do' 'They haven't came to us in a whole year' 'I wanted to stage a rescue but I didn't know where they were'. Whilst Clem reacts, he does the 'she's gonna turn' and asks Clem for help in looking for a weapon (the flashlight isn't strong enough) But seconds later he comes to the realization that nothing can be done and ditches Clem. 'This situation is fucked. S-sorry. I can't let you talk to the others. Just stay down here, I'll bring you food every day' the player can witness his descent into madness. By now he's lost it. The player needs to do the same thing as before. When she comes out, there's just less bias and there can be options where Clem is fully willing to forgive Marlon and peacefully bring him back to normal. But where Marlon says ''ALL OF YOU!' instead of 'EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!' he says 'FOR 8 FUCKING YEARS' and before that he remarks on how no-one else wants to step up and do his job.

• One would've thought there'd either be random selection of questions or individual trees for each character, some of which actually encourage answers from all.

Chibikid posted: »

One of the few complaints i have is the question selection during the card game was very underwhelming and absolutely trivial. Everyone else was asking personal and informative questions of our past yet we get to talk about a haircut and celebrities.

• I doubt it.
    He was reportedly the episode writer's favorite and him being nondeterminate means the story will have to proceed in way that banks on not having him.

Shurikane posted: »

Actually, I see another problem. Don't you guys think TT are biased against Marlon? In his last and darkest hour, he doesn't get any time to

• edited August 2018

IRL picture of Craixite while he typed this comment

Craixite posted: »

This is just some nick picky personal flaws you have. The episode is one of the best in recent time from telltale. Enjoy the end of Clem's story.

• The first 7 points are either just nitpicking about game bugs that are easily ignored or about Clem knowing things she could have simply picked up between seasons like knowing the word 'insinuate' seriously? Lol. So i stopped reading.

• You know what, here's a flaw--the dramatic twist:
    Marlon and Brody(though mostly Marlon)'s behavior shifts in the third act and towards the end of the 2nd, respectively, make what seemed like relatively capable, yet reasonably pleasant people suddenly come off as quite unhinged, bordering on slightly foaming at the mouth in seething rage.

I'd say Brody is probably the more understandable example in hindsight, as it's likely been building up under the surface for the past year or so and probably could've been placated by having more screentime and characterization for her, but Marlon goes from Luke 2.0 to a raving, negligent dickwad who's eyes somehow look more detached/animalistic than Season2!Kenny's.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.