Fishing Vs Hunting

Comments

• Hunter cause I like hunting in real life

• Fishing 'cause I don't really like Louis that much.

• Ngl, the only reason why I chose to go fishing is because I wanted to keep Clem away from Lou. Every single time they interacted I died a bit inside.

• edited August 2018

I finally did both... And I'll never do the fishing again unless its to show Violet a peace of my mind. I was WAY too nice to that girl.

• You clearly don't like violet like how I don't like louis.

GamerLady posted: »

I finally did both... And I'll never do the fishing again unless its to show Violet a peace of my mind. I was WAY too nice to that girl.

• Yesshhh. But I didn't start out liking Luis either.

Scythenger posted: »

You clearly don't like violet like how I don't like louis.

• edited August 2018

Also Clem smiles SO MUCH at Louis during hunting if you choose to do the walker pinata thing, after she hits the "silver" and the "gold", she genuinely smiles at him. And also if you choose to say that it was fun or that they need to do it more often she also smiles and its cuuutee.

I mean I know the walker pinata thing wasn't right but I kinda forgive him cause of his other qualities and becaues he's probably gonna change after episode 1 ending

EDIT: and it feels me with so much happiness seeing Clementine having so much fun and being happy instead of
    depressed all the time because she's holding for her dear life during the whole apocalypse(as she was in s2 and s3)
    like Louis said, sometimes you gotta have fun, life's too short to be a stress ball all the time

Legendary12 posted: »

Personally I chose to go hunting. Mainly because I was hoping to get to know Louis more and have some fun scenes. And I wasn't disappointed, It's nice to see Clem genuinely having fun for once.

• LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
    edited August 2018

Louis is ass
    Violet is ass too
    Both yall mfs be ass for now
    so i went hunting,it sucked
    so i went fishing,it was definitely better
    so FISHING!

• Shoulda hung out with meh bro Aasim then. ....Unless you did... Then I take that back. But Aasim is pretty cool and so was Brody.

Louis is ass Violet is ass too Both yall mfs be ass for now so i went hunting,it sucked so i went fishing,it was definitely better so FISHING!

• I didn't start out liking violet either.

Yesshhh. But I didn't start out liking Luis either.

• Well I hope Violet grows on me like Luis did, but I've gotta wait till episode 2 for that because no way its happening episode 1. I like having the replay value and I think the both of them will offer it. I just can't justify spending money on a game without it. :D

I didn't start out liking violet either.

• I went with Aasim,pretending the louis walker scene never happened by going fishing was nice tho
    It was just overall a better scene tho,fishing was definitely better even if for now i dont care about either Louis (them dreads b lookin hella fresh tho,how they b lookin so clean in the apocalypse?) or Violet

Shoulda hung out with meh bro Aasim then. ....Unless you did... Then I take that back. But Aasim is pretty cool and so was Brody.

• edited August 2018

I did notice you get a lot more food than you do if you go hunting. Like even if your with Aasim. It also seemed longer than the hunting trip, was that just me?
    I'd say as far as usefulness goes its probably better to go fishing.

I went with Aasim,pretending the louis walker scene never happened by going fishing was nice tho It was just overall a better scene tho,fis

• I hope she grows on you too. I couldn't justify that either. Reply value is always a good thing.

Well I hope Violet grows on me like Luis did, but I've gotta wait till episode 2 for that because no way its happening episode 1. I like hav

edited August 2018

Replay value aint here anymore since telltale decided to remove the rewind feature (bruh,whyyy?)
    i been wantin to replay the first ep for days now but im like "oh god,that demo sequence again,the one i have 90 million hours on on steam already,ehhh,maybe later"
    shit,the problem with deez games is usually that u dont want to
    now i want to but i cant!
    WTF,Telltale?

I hope she grows on you too. I couldn't justify that either. Reply value is always a good thing.

• My sentiments exactly.

Replay value aint here anymore since telltale decided to remove the rewind feature (bruh,whyyy?) i been wantin to replay the first ep for d

• edited August 2018

Seriously, I rly miss the rewind. But I just try and have Clem respond differently all the time. ....Its still a pain.

Replay value aint here anymore since telltale decided to remove the rewind feature (bruh,whyyy?) i been wantin to replay the first ep for d

edited August 2018

What if my clem wants to smash both Louis and Violet too?
    do u like,exit and copy a save at every checkpoint or sum?
    Everyone was askin for rewind,but naw,why put a feature everyone wants in our game? :D
    it aint even about changing,trying out different choices,im really good at selecting the best ones the first time :D ,but what if i want to replay a specific part of an episode? what if like i said i have 100 thousand hours on the demo already and dont wanna play that shitty intro again

Seriously, I rly miss the rewind. But I just try and have Clem respond differently all the time. ....Its still a pain.

• Yeah. I don't know why they didn't put it in, there's multiple reasons to do it.

What if my clem wants to smash both Louis and Violet too? do u like,exit and copy a save at every checkpoint or sum? Everyone was askin fo

edited August 2018

To smash both Louis and Violet being the main one

Yeah. I don't know why they didn't put it in, there's multiple reasons to do it.

• Agreed.

To smash both Louis and Violet being the main one

edited September 2018

oh shit i just found out you can RENAME saves :D
    oooo
    That means u can put in names for each save like "Clemmy's save 1" or "Violet smashin save 32"
    [Also u can copy saves to sort of make up for the lack of rewind,its still annoyin wish they didnt remove it]

edited August 2018

Im naming my save Tangor
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tangor

• Oooohhh.... you can quit it at a certain auto save and copy it.... Omg..... Can't believe I forgot about that... Its how I did Batman series 1 and 2. I literally played the entire episode 1 of finale season 3 times and I coulda been doing this....

oh shit i just found out you can RENAME saves That means u can put in names for each save like "Clemmy's save 1" or "Violet smashin sa

• Went fishing for the Violet interactions. Ended up getting way more of a richness to my story because of it. Hearing Brody talk about wanting to go on a road trip and then having her die the way she did later on really hit me. I wouldn't have had that empathy as much as I did for Brody without those interactions. I'm glad I could lend her an ear about the Violet problems she had. It was just a much more rewarding experience.

• I just completely loved Brody after the fishing trip.... And omg.... I didn't think she could break my heart anymore than she did but she managed :'(

SemiSweet posted: »

Went fishing for the Violet interactions. Ended up getting way more of a richness to my story because of it. Hearing Brody talk about wantin

• Could one do this on console?

Oooohhh.... you can quit it at a certain auto save and copy it.... Omg..... Can't believe I forgot about that... Its how I did Batman series 1 and 2. I literally played the entire episode 1 of finale season 3 times and I coulda been doing this....

• You should be able to yes. I'm on pc but I use a controller. I think you go to extras or settings in menu and go to save files then you will see a press x or y or etc at the bottom screen showing you how to copy and what not.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Could one do this on console?

• Yes, just go to save files in the menu and I you should be able to do it.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Could one do this on console?

• I wouldn't have had that empathy as much as I did for Brody without those interactions.

Probably because she doesn't much characterization otherwise.

SemiSweet posted: »

Went fishing for the Violet interactions. Ended up getting way more of a richness to my story because of it. Hearing Brody talk about wantin

• I was torn because I like Louis and Violet but didn't really care for Brody or Aasim at this point.

Ultimately, I chose fishing simply because I really don't want to kill cute fluffy bunny rabbits. Also fishing is what the girls were doing and I felt it might help Clem bond with the other girls and I wasn't wrong. It was nice to get to know Brody and Violet better, learn a bit more about the twins and what happened to them/their relationships with the girls.

However, I also played the hunting option and am glad you can just hang with Louis playing zombie pinata instead of doing the hunting. Sure Aasim doesn't like you much for it, but.... Louis! He also has some of the best lines here.
    "I'm basically a ninja" "Team FUN" "I once ate a whole shark!" etc. Gotta love Louis.

• Clem smiles at Louis/Violet so genuinely and I’m so happy she is able to find someone who makes her happy :’)

• But hunting bc the walker piñata scene was so freaking cute and the bonding between the two gave me life

• Fishing because I wanted to get to know Violet more. I think going fishing gives you a lot more insight into Violet and Brody, who both seem to have more important roles in the main story. And ngl the walker piñata scene made me a little frustrated with Louis, who I do genuinely love as a character, because the group clearly needs food (and Clem and AJ's membership in the group is reliant on them having enough food for everyone) but he'd rather hit a walker...

• Hunting. Mainly cause I like Louis character. Louis is the type of person I would love to hang out with. Fun, Charismatic, and always in a pretty good mood.

I'm tired of serious people. Louis is like a breath of fresh air. Violet is cool and all but she's the type of person I would not hang out with.

• edited September 2018

I originally chose hunting cos... louis. Then I was told that you can only get the cat skull if you choose to go fishing, until I later found out that you can get the skull if you go hunting as well (a tonne of people don’t know this yet, it’s hidden by a bush near Aasim) so I restarted all over just to go hunting so I can be with the Lou man

• I mean I like going with both routes because Louis is more funny and actually does give an amazing point about how you might aswell enjoy every moment you have because it could be your last but on the other hand starting fix Brody and Violet's friendship was really satisfying.

• I never caught a single fish.

• I'm tired of serious people. Louis is like a breath of fresh air.

I can somewhat concur with you there, though I'm not sure if serious is necessarily the word for some of them.

Hunting. Mainly cause I like Louis character. Louis is the type of person I would love to hang out with. Fun, Charismatic, and always in a p

• i wanted go to hunt but i miss click and went to fishing :с

Sign in to comment in this discussion.