Fishing Vs Hunting

13»

Comments

• edited August 2019

• I went fishing,i wanted to spend more time with Violet.
    I watched the hunting scene on youtube and holy shit i'm so glad i went fishing,

i'm a ninja !
    HEY LETS PLAY WITH A WALKER INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR FOOD XD
    yeah uh,no.

• You get better dialogue from Brody and Violet if you go fishing then you do from Aasim and Louis if you chose hunting. You also have to chose between hanging out with Louis or hunting with Aasim and you can't do both. That's not really a problem with Brody and Violet.

• What happens if you don’t make it ‘till dinner?

• edited August 2019

Dex-Starr posted: »

What happens if you don’t make it ‘till dinner?

• Fishing's way more easier...

• Fishing because im shit on a bow even in a video game

• Looks like a Pro-Louis Squid disapproved of this post or something.

Im_Emerald posted: »

Fishing's way more easier...

• Hunting.

It looked fun also i wanted to get to know Louis more. He seems like an interesting character (even though he's going to die in the future. So no point in staying attached)

• Same. I mean Violet is cool and all but she's just another copy and paste of Molly/Jane. Louis is like this breath of fresh air. I haven't seen too many easy going people in a while and Clem needs more of that.

i went with Louis and Aasim, i don't care much for Violet or Brody, and Louis for me stole the show everytime he was on screen, so i picked them.

• edited September 2018

Same. I mean Violet is cool and all but she's just another copy and paste of Molly/Jane

No she's not,if you're saying Violet is just another copy and paste of Molly/Jane then i guess Louis is just Omid 2.0

that's just stupid.

Same. I mean Violet is cool and all but she's just another copy and paste of Molly/Jane. Louis is like this breath of fresh air. I haven't seen too many easy going people in a while and Clem needs more of that.

• initially i chose to go hunting bc it sounded like louis weren't gonna show up. i'm glad i picked it because aasim is my boi now

• While I agree that it's not that expedited, I will say that Louis has much more to distance from Omid, while Molly and especially were far more prominent and developed characters.

iFoRias posted: »

Same. I mean Violet is cool and all but she's just another copy and paste of Molly/Jane No she's not,if you're saying Violet is just another copy and paste of Molly/Jane then i guess Louis is just Omid 2.0 that's just stupid.

• edited September 2018

Personally I liked the hunting with Aasim overall, it was fun and it made Clem look more like a badass. Watching Louis beat a walker was stupid. The fishing activity was alright, though I picked this in my final playthrough only because I like Violet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.