What do you think the immediate aftermath of Done Running's ending will be?

2»

Comments

• I'm guessing the intro's gonna start off loud and chaotic with everyone freaking out, but disengage to a somber quiet scene of burying both Marlon and Brody.

• Wasn’t the bridge scene none-canon? Besides, if it was, it could’ve happened prior to episode 1.

LLemonSS posted: »

Everyone says Take Us Back is an obvious throwback to Season 1, but I think it's a red herring, and Take Us Back is literally called that be

• Hm... you do have a point there! I forgot about the storm.

Jayroen posted: »

That would just be stupid, a puny calibre handgun like that doesn't make enough noise especially during a thunderstorm..

• I think there will be a choice to lock up AJ or not.

I'm not locking him up or taking the gun from him. AJ isn't some insane psychopath, he is deeply protective of Clem and he is used to being on edge while on the road. Seeing Marlon pointing a gun at Clem and saying he would have given her to the raiders made him want to eliminate this person. It could have been done less suddenly and with a vote from everyone but he did what he felt was right, not out of some sadistic desire for blood and violence

We've only been at the boarding school for like two days. AJ has proved to be an asset so far and I'm not going to neuter his survival instincts just because he killed a scumbag like Marlon.

• That scene on the bridge won't be in the game. It was exclusively made for the teaser.

LLemonSS posted: »

Everyone says Take Us Back is an obvious throwback to Season 1, but I think it's a red herring, and Take Us Back is literally called that be

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

If you mean immediate in the sense of the first few minutes after it happened, I imagine it would mostly be shock and disbelief. Clementine would probably get AJ to drop the gun or forcibly take it away from him, everyone would be trying to wrap their heads around what just happened, and then a few people would probably go to check the basement.

From there, I imagine it'd lead to a somewhat heated discussion about whether or not Marlon deserved it, some people turning on Clementine/AJ, others like Violet standing up and defending her.

Louis is probably going to the most outspoken about it, with some of the minor characters like Omar or Willy probably taking his side, or at the very least agreeing that AJ went too far. Louis still doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that would completely hate Clem or AJ for what just happened (I can't see him hating AJ in particular, but I can see him definitely being against AJ ever having a gun again, and probably wanting some extreme distance from him for a while), but he'll almost certainly be at least somewhat pissed about it. Marlon might have been his best friend, but Louis doesn't seem like the super vengeful, grudge-holding type.

Meanwhile, Violet would probably be the one trying to tell everyone that Marlon had it coming, with Aasim and Tenn taking her side on it, most likely. Tenn for obvious reasons, and the fact that Aasim is a relatively level-headed guy, and he was the most pissed besides Violet and Tenn when Marlon admitted to it.

• Louis is gonna hate Clem for not taking the gun from AJ when they first met in the piano room

• Also, Violet is gonna feel SUPER shitty for being such a bitch to Brody now that she's dead, and will feel even worse for not being able to say goodbye

• edited August 2018

What would make sense is that Clem and AJ pack up their stuff and leave. Place is not safe at all now, everyone will be uncomfortable around AJ and their problems is not Clem's obligation to fix.

Since this group is the plot of this season, Clem will have to adopt and lead this group of kids out of this mess.

• What would make sense is that Clem and AJ pack up their stuff and leave

what you meant to say was "What would make sense is that Clem and Violet pack up their stuff and leave"

What would make sense is that Clem and AJ pack up their stuff and leave. Place is not safe at all now, everyone will be uncomfortable around

• True, why stick around and deal with some bandits when you can just hit the road?

What would make sense is that Clem and AJ pack up their stuff and leave. Place is not safe at all now, everyone will be uncomfortable around

• Because nowhere outside the safe zone is safe. Even the safe zone itself isn't safe, since the traps were sabotaged. If it's only 2 people against how many dangerous people there are in this place.. strangely, Clem has better odds inside the school the outside it. Even if all the kids die, at least Clem will survive. Like always :/ :D

True, why stick around and deal with some bandits when you can just hit the road?

• edited August 2018

If I had to guess, Ruby may probably be the [main] one to hold it against AJ and possibly even be at the head of a divide in the group who wants to do something about AJ's behavior/threat while Louis and Assim try to figure out what the group is going to do now.
    Whether Assim in particular would agree with her or not is kinda up in the air.

• Especially since Clementine can be played as an "always moving" survivor as advised by Lee who can tell her that safe sanctuaries are targets and that you shouldn't stick to one place.

And Especially since Clem and AJ have been on the road for four years and only been off for it 2 days.

That would make too much sense though.

True, why stick around and deal with some bandits when you can just hit the road?

• I wish people would stop posting shit like "based on the achievements" without a spoiler tag, especially when talking about the hidden ones.

I get that they can be viewed freely and don't contain big spoilers anyway, but not everyone wants to know even that much.

• Yeh, what he said.

I wish people would stop posting shit like "based on the achievements" without a spoiler tag, especially when talking about the hidden ones.

• Agreed

I wish people would stop posting shit like "based on the achievements" without a spoiler tag, especially when talking about the hidden ones.

• The lack of discussion about Rosie is appalling.
    If she breaks loose, then so does hell.

• AJ shoots himself? :blush:

• This. If ur gonna talk about achievements use a spoiler tag.

• I hope Aasim becomes the new leader. He's the smartest.

• If she breaks loose, then so does hell.

Not really, AJ still has a bullet left in case the doggo actually attacks (which I doubt/hope not).

The lack of discussion about Rosie is appalling. If she breaks loose, then so does hell.

• Then AJ has more blood on his hands, escalating the problem. But yeah, he should be fine (even if the dog doesn’t die, she’ll still be wounded), and as you said, hopefully it doesn’t come to that.

If she breaks loose, then so does hell. Not really, AJ still has a bullet left in case the doggo actually attacks (which I doubt/hope not).

• I don't want Rosie to die. But if it's a choice between her and AJ, there's no question what I'll do.

Then AJ has more blood on his hands, escalating the problem. But yeah, he should be fine (even if the dog doesn’t die, she’ll still be wounded), and as you said, hopefully it doesn’t come to that.

• There’s no way in hell they’ll make that a choice, especially considering Clem’s past experiences with dogs.

I don't want Rosie to die. But if it's a choice between her and AJ, there's no question what I'll do.

• Nah they won’t be leaving. Clem’s room is there to add those optional collectibles to lol

1. AJ will say he did the right thing, just like Carver's son would do.
    2. Violet will want to go out and look for twins, same for Tenn.
    3. Louis takes the leader of the opposition party against AJ, as he was right about not giving him the gun before, sort of "told you so" situation.
    4. I can see raiders coming demanding another person, up to Clementine to choose either bail on kids who locked her and AJ in their room or sacrifice herself for someone.
    5. Abel will help or not depending on whatever you did to him back in train station, maybe even warn Clementine before raiders show up.
  • Louis takes the leader of the opposition party against AJ

...So Louis is gonna hook up with Ruby?

fallandir posted: »

* AJ will say he did the right thing, just like Carver's son would do. * Violet will want to go out and look for twins, same for Tenn. * L

Sign in to comment in this discussion.