How long till they fix scar problem seriously

2»

Comments

• edited August 2018

Wait so can you get a Clem that has a scar in TFS? Also can you still have Kenny’s hat?

• Two different scars, at least in ANF: one on the cheek if you stayed at Wellington (which gives you the option to take Kenny's hat), and one on the forehead if you stayed with Kenny instead of staying at Wellington.

-XYAB- posted: »

Wait so can you get a Clem that has a scar in TFS? Also can you still have Kenny’s hat?

• Is it possible for any of those to appear in TFS? Or is that what people want Telltale to fix? I really just want Kenny’s hat lmao

Two different scars, at least in ANF: one on the cheek if you stayed at Wellington (which gives you the option to take Kenny's hat), and one on the forehead if you stayed with Kenny instead of staying at Wellington.

• I bet it will get fixed with the release of episode 2, so Telltale doesn't have to pay the fee for a patch.

• edited August 2018

It will probably be fixed by Ep2. Kenny’s hat appearing again isn’t that big of a issue to handle, they can just pull a ‘It was in Clem’s bag this whole time’ kind of thing.

• Other people have reported having issues with the missing finger scar, so I know it's a possible bug, but the cheek scar from the Wellington ending just isn't in the game at all as of now. Which is a ridiculous oversight on Telltale's part.

I must be the only that didn't have this problem? My Clem had a missing finger in S3 and she still has it.

• edited August 2018

Edit: ah, I should've read the post above first.

It really annoyed the crap out of me, I've just replayed season 3 just incase lol.

• Doesnt look like thats the case, I havent seen the textures but it does look like the missing finger model exists in the games files.

allochloe posted: »

I made a post earlier about the same issue. From what people are saying I now believe that it was forgotten about completely, to be honest,

• Yeah, I did play through E1, but it feels like it's not my game. Odd Wellington was so overlooked. It seemed to me the best outcome: Kenny may still be alive - Even if he's not, he's had his redemption by getting the kids to safety, admitting to himself that he's not the right person to look after them. Clem and AJ had the best chance at a normal-ish childhood in a big community with other kids, got to avenge her friends at Wellington (well, Javi killed Mr. Cornrows, but she did a few of them in too, no doubt).

Crucially though, she didn't kill Kenny either with a bullet or bad driving, so she doesn't have to feel guilty about it. Jane brought her fate on herself. Sucks but it was her fault and not Clem's. Oh, and cheek scar looks the most badass. Ellie-style eyebrow scar's good too but comes with too much guilt.

• Has it been fixed yet?

• No. Just wait for episode 2.

Has it been fixed yet?

• edited September 2018

So episode 2 is out..Fixed?

• I think it requires a new save though.

So episode 2 is out..Fixed?

• Great. Thanks.

I think it requires a new save though.

• It is fixed and you do need to do a new save so just import local save and it’ll work

• Do you have to download episode 2 for it? I haven't downloaded it but I tried to see if the scar was there and it still wasn't

Sign in to comment in this discussion.