Telltale The Walking Dead is coming to an end. How do you feel about it?

13»

Comments

• This is a better representation of the English.

Dex-Starr posted: »

@Saltyliquorice @GSSalvador @Tornado31619 @MrGraffio

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

Interesting, why do they create chants with the melody of other songs :D ? Like the my "boxer shorts" has the melody of "when the saints go marching in". How did that start? Very cool and different by the way

This is a better representation of the English.

• It just happens. :smile:

Interesting, why do they create chants with the melody of other songs ? Like the my "boxer shorts" has the melody of "when the saints go marching in". How did that start? Very cool and different by the way

• I don't remember saying anything :D

Leegendary posted: »

What you said about the thread?

• I feel like they should let the walking dead die and focus on other series.
    It will be hard to get attached to other characters, and to be honest I'm kinda getting bored from the zombie genre, and the zombies are sooooo slow it's not even scary anymore.

• Did you play Tales from the Borderlands ?

No game will ever sparkle this community ever agian like twd did....I feel everyday the ending closes I loose a part of my soul ?

• “ I don't wanna believe it's ending, so i'm gonna pretend this whole thread is bullshit.“ and I replied to it with “same lmao”

I don't remember saying anything

• Idk why i'd say that if TWD isn't ending :D

Leegendary posted: »

“ I don't wanna believe it's ending, so i'm gonna pretend this whole thread is bullshit.“ and I replied to it with “same lmao”

• O h

Idk why i'd say that if TWD isn't ending

• The problem wasn’t the story’s focus not being on Clem. The problem was bad writing.

Because that worked so well for A New Frontier. I was willing to give that concept a chance, was really open to the idea of a new protagonis

• edited August 2018

Weak...she is not even 16 yet and they have only done 2 full stories about her. there are plenty of stories you could tell, unless they are utterly devoid of imagination.

End it? Why? Because at some point, there just aren't any worthwhile stories left to tell with Clementine.

• They could, but they decided not to. They'll have had their reasons, and I personally welcome the decision because I'd rather go out on a high note than watch this series become a cashcow again. Clementine is 16 or 17 btw, not that it really matters.

• It's gonna be really sad not having TWD to look up to. I'm just so used to waiting for a new season, waiting for Season two, waiting for ANF, waiting for TFS... everytime I felt down in life I remembered that at least I have a new game from my favorite series coming up.
    But I guess all things must come to an end and if it means we get a good ending to Clem's story as opposed to more dragged out games then it's fine with me.

• A New Frontier was the writing on the wall.

I think it's silly to extend Clementine's arc so long over so many years. Dragging out something beyond it's peak destroys its quality.

6 years is a good run. Never milk something to death.

• I wouldn't mind another season of clem, but let people miss her, maybe in 2-3 years, and adding a new perspective, like she in her 30's, in a pretty empty world, even for walkers, exploring her loneliness, putting some elements like in Cast Away (that Tom Hanks movie), maybe she is very depressed and wants to commit suicide but something happens, maybe she lets herself gets bitten but doesn't die for some misterious reason, maybe she finds a dog and he is the only company she has for years, this could add new features to gameplay for fighting walkers, exploring and scavenging, or telltale could finally try to touch on humanity regaining control of the world, some group of scientists finding a cure, or showing a really big community rising.

• This thread of my hasn’t aged well...turns out this is the end of Telltale

• What happens to the people who bought the season pass if they stop at episode 2?

• They lose 10 dollars

What happens to the people who bought the season pass if they stop at episode 2?

• Lol

MrGraffio posted: »

They lose 10 dollars

• I think for me though that 10 won't be that much of a loss since when I pre-ordered it on console I mainly did so myself to get the collection on my xbox one, since I had season 1/2 (on ps4, which was about to die so I traded it in for the xbox one x) before but never owned ANF on xbox and figured I would get the last game.

So for me it was well worth the 20 for the collection and then I guess the new one, so really I got the collection and half of the last season for 20 which is a good deal... so really if you think of it, I may have not lost really much money since buying s1/2/anf would have cost me a lot more then the 20 I paid for the collection + TFS.

I do feel sorry for those not on console and or people that just paid after the fact and didn't get the collection free (think it was just a pre-order bonus thing for console?)

But maybe steam and others like microsoft/sony will if the game is indeed cancelled will give refunds.

MrGraffio posted: »

They lose 10 dollars

• honestly? it hasn't fully hit me yet. like, i'm searching all over for news and updates about the situation with the remaining episodes, but... it still hasn't completely sunken in.
    i feel like once i play episode 2, and if there's some sort of ending card saying it's the last one or something special like that, that's when it's really gonna hit.

• I too think they will leave a message at the end of episode 2....

ash2ashes posted: »

honestly? it hasn't fully hit me yet. like, i'm searching all over for news and updates about the situation with the remaining episodes, but

• It's not coming to and end tho, it's put on ice, forever.

• I resurrected this thread after the news...you know for the irony

Jayroen posted: »

It's not coming to and end tho, it's put on ice, forever.

• edited September 2018

I think it's put on ice just for now, because Clementine has so much potential that ending her story like this it is an insult for the gaming industry in general, also the Walking Dead license is still pretty lucrative.
    I like to think that in the future some other company will bring her justice with a proper ending after they took over the licenses of her character or whatever so one day we can finish what we started 6 years ago.

It's not coming to and end tho, it's put on ice, forever.

• Well Telltale never did know how to run a bussiness and the fact that it sold terribly because everyone just watched little faggots on youtube play it didn't help either.

Gauss99 posted: »

I think it's put on ice just for now, because Clementine has so much potential that ending her story like this it is an insult for the gamin

• Yes I totally agree with you.

Well Telltale never did know how to run a bussiness and the fact that it sold terribly because everyone just watched little faggots on youtube play it didn't help either.

• You calling kids little faggots and having Larry as your profile pic made this twice as funny for me.

Well Telltale never did know how to run a bussiness and the fact that it sold terribly because everyone just watched little faggots on youtube play it didn't help either.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.