The definitive A.J/Marlon thread/Poll

LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

So i decided to post dis since there are like 100 different threads both about this and not about this but that still talk about this
without really goin anywhere
Initially i decided to just stop talkin about it but then i saw people started talkin about it even in unrelated threads!
So I was like BRUH...
This aint even standard thread more of a "Let's all agree and then stfu" type thread,THIS A PSA!,i even made a nice poll for u guys to vote in after u read thru this
(https://www.strawpoll.me/16309080)
I will basically bring together the main points from different threads,summarize em,and just overall state the FACTS!
so yall can stop trippin bout this stupid ass shit

Before i start i would also like to thank users that be preachin in them threads,with their amazing writin skills

LET THEM FACTS BEGIN!

1-AJ is a psycho/needs to be killed
AJ doesnt need to be killed and hes not a psycho,he was just born in the apocalypse so his ideas or morality are different to those of a normal person,he doesnt need to be killed for that,Clem just needs to b doin her damn job by teachin him what is right/wrong and how the world used to work before,thats like,the main point of this season
Instead of takin a normal kid and teachin him how to survive like in S1,u take a survivor/piece of shit kid and teach him how shit should work
2-AJ did the right thing!
Hell naw,that would be str8 up fax,had he shot Marlon when he was talkin shit/wavin the gun around,but he didnt,he shot him like 10 minutes after he dropped his gun,surrendered,started crying like a bitch and determinantly Tenn,Louis and even Clem did sort of forgive him,so this aint fax,bruh!
Now,it can be justified with his education/environment all that shit,its still wrong! his actions are wrong! he might not be aware of how wrong it is,so you shouldnt kill him/beat the shit out of him but you should still tell him what he did is wrong
I made another poll for this one,vote here
(https://www.strawpoll.me/16309107)
3-Marlon wasnt that bad!
100! This is FAX! he wasnt 100% evil trash,you are free to hate him for what he did,however its quite obvious he didnt do what he did with evil intentions,givin the twins away was a stupid ass idea made because hes a coward/pusy mullet headed ass kid,and killing Brody was obviously an accident,done out of anger in the moment,with immediate regret after,he either had multiple oscars befor the apocalypse started or he felt legitimately sorry/guilty for what he did,but just like Clem said (well can say dependin on wat u choose)
"He made a mistake,was in a tight spot (and shit,im not writin EXACTLY what she said) that doesnt mean he shouldnt pay for it"
Maybe not by executin him when hes unarmed,just an idea,tho
He did some really bad stuff but its hard not to feel bad for his mullet ass,Clem seems to sort of agree too
yyyy
FINAL FAX!
No,he doesnt need to b killed
Yes,u can justify what he did with his age/when he was born
No,he didnt do the right thing,its stll wrong
Yes,u can defend Marlon
(https://www.strawpoll.me/16309107)
I know it seems like not the best idea to make a new thread so that less people talk about it,but if i just state the FAX! here,then u wont have to argue runnin around in circles with the same 2 shitty arguments over and over in a billion different threads,some of which are not even about this
(https://www.strawpoll.me/16309080)

Comments

• LazyAlexLazyAlex Banned
    edited August 2018

The amount of choices I can pick in that poll is truly overwhealming

• Do your best to make the right one,then!

LazyAlex posted: »

• I'll have to think very hard though, I don't want to make any mistakes!

Do your best to make the right one,then!

• Don't worry!,you can take all the time you need!

I'll have to think very hard though, I don't want to make any mistakes!

• 50/50 come on,why so divided?
    Jokes aside,considering its nothin but facts,the poll options are pretty accurate

• Yes he deserved to be killed, and yes he deserved to be pimped slapped by Clem.

• Lmao. I’m gonna give Aj a crisp fucking high five for shooting Marlon. And not only am I gonna let him keep his gun, I’ll give him a second one.

• LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
    edited August 2018

:D :D :D ...

Lmao. I’m gonna give Aj a crisp fucking high five for shooting Marlon. And not only am I gonna let him keep his gun, I’ll give him a second one.

• edited August 2018

What the fuck, it's like the 100th thread about this, why can't you just let this topic die...

• Right? It's getting annoying.

DanteTimes2 posted: »

What the fuck, it's like the 100th thread about this, why can't you just let this topic die...

edited August 2018

Because the existing topics will never end,how about i make a new one to make em stop
    Thats a good idea right?
    r..right?
    no?
    :'(
    :D
    Btw people are still writing in dem topics right now....
    its over 9000 comments in dem threads
    how bout they write in mine and maybe vote in my amazing poll,too,then?
    :D
    PLUS IT AINT NO THREAD,THIS A PSA

DanteTimes2 posted: »

edited August 2018

annoying

Like tha fact that they censored the word "purp" in Travis Scott's live performance at the VMA's
    like,wtf,its just short for purple,i mean the word is not bad
    why didnt they censor "psychedelics" too then?
    uuuu
    WHY?

NexusFire posted: »

Right? It's getting annoying.

• Indeed

Sign in to comment in this discussion.