Which characters do you think shouldn't have existed?

2»

Comments

• Haa!

Nyxeris posted: »

Kate, that woman is so freaking useless

• She annoys me ok? ? I've heard originally her and David weren't supposed to exist.

Haa!

• No, the Garcías! ?

Nyxeris posted: »

She annoys me ok? ? I've heard originally her and David weren't supposed to exist.

• I think the biggest culprits are the 400 days cast. There was literally no point for them to have their own DLC episode besides cashing in on S1’s success.

• This and the final season’s cast.

I think the biggest culprits are the 400 days cast. There was literally no point for them to have their own DLC episode besides cashing in on S1’s success.

• Plottwist - Russia made the virus and they sent over the Russian group to deploy it

MrGraffio posted: »

I never understood why there were russian in America in the first place

• Unfortunately, you're likely onto the truth.

I think the biggest culprits are the 400 days cast. There was literally no point for them to have their own DLC episode besides cashing in on S1’s success.

• edited March 2019

Maybe,maybe not it sounded like they had more plans for them and these characters had a shit ton of potential,the 400 days characters are way more memorable for me than TFS's cast for the most part.

• the 400 days characters are way more memorable for me than TFS's cast for the most part.

Ehhhh... I don’t know about that one. A few of them were good but none of them had much time to develop. Hell, I don’t even remember all their names, I remember Bonnie but I think she’s a pretty flawed character tbh, I’ll never forget Russel and Nate though, that was definitely the best part of the 400 days episode. Shell and Becca were ok but pretty forgetable tbh.

iFoRias posted: »

Maybe,maybe not it sounded like they had more plans for them and these characters had a shit ton of potential,the 400 days characters are way more memorable for me than TFS's cast for the most part.

• Eh, I guess by virtue of Conversation of Ninja, perhaps.

iFoRias posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.