Clem is responsible for "The Blood" (Evidence)

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

First of all, AJ remarks how he likes this "new home",

"It's nice, not driving everywhere, or running away"
(I'll get back to the "Running away part" later)

He also takes a small dig at clementine saying he didn't like having to drive all the time which is her idea.

AJ also is trying to tell clem that he likes this place and wants to stay, because Clem took him away from his last place.

"But the ranch was nice too, before the blood."

He's comparing Ericson's to the ranch, and then states that obviously bloodshed happened within the Ranch making it not "nice" He's also saying that the same thing could happen to Ericson's.

I think with his previous point he made being that he wants to stay here, he's hinting to clementine that he doesn't want her to make them leave again too, maybe the small dig at clementine just before is related as she's the one who caused the blood.

Clem sighs and looks sadly at AJ and says "This isn't the ranch."

she says it in a way that's like "What's done HAD to be done but yes; it's sad" kind of way, not a "it was a tragedy" kind of way.

This is because Clementine is trying to show AJ that what's done had to be done, and the circumstances here are different.

AJ looks away and scrunches his face as if he's thinking, he turns back to ask clem if she "likes it here?"

This is probably AJ wanting to know Clem's opinion, if she says she doesn't in AJ's mind that just means more of a chance that what happened to the Ranch will happen here.

Also if you pick "Yes, I do like it here." after saying it clem nodding at AJ without saying anything could be saying "Yes, I won't need to do that here" ("That" being the blood)

Maybe the owner of the Ranch was going to kill clementine and so clementine had no choice but to fight back and then the remaining people at the ranch chased clem and AJ which is why AJ says "It's nice, not driving anywhere or running away"

Edit After Pax Teaser:

More evidence that I am right,

In the pax teaser it's confirmed she has nightmares about what happened at the ranch.

Probably because of what she did

Comments

• That ..... is a very good point

• I bet EP 2 starts with a flashback at the ranch.

• Not many scenarios that the ranch could be with the main descriptive word being used as blood. I suppose it could have been a misunderstanding and Clementine killed the residents, but that approach would require some very delicate storytelling. For some odd reason, the occupants would need to attack first, be unable to be reasoned with, and not say anything in regards to AJ as she was ready to give up hope for him.

Walkers and bandits/raiders are the most likely backstory. Raiders would fit the narrative of putting ideas in AJ's head as to what to do to bad people, and the raiders could have chased them. We have to assume the people at the Ranch were decent people or AJ wouldn't have liked it there. I suppose there's a chance Clementine tried to kidnap/take AJ from the ranch without being noticed, which could also result in bloodshed and pursuit. They'd believe someone was stealing their child.

We'd all love a flashback of the ranch scenario in the next episode considering how episode 1 ended for a perspective on AJ.

• I wouldn't really call this "evidence".

• Eh, not enough to go off of but the idea is neat, the people at the ranch don’t want Clem to be there and wont let her take Aj so she massacres the place. However I highly doubt this is the route telltale will take sense I imagine a lot of folks won’t be to happy with Clem committing such an act, “This is not the Clementine I raised!” and shit like that.

• Do people realized Clem is not an innocent little girl anymore?

They should have been over it with Season 3.

Eh, not enough to go off of but the idea is neat, the people at the ranch don’t want Clem to be there and wont let her take Aj so she massac

• Because she's not innocent it doesn't mean that she shouldn't/wouldn't have morals and be a total asshole. Lee is a great example.

Do people realized Clem is not an innocent little girl anymore? They should have been over it with Season 3.

• Lee can kill people if you choose to do so

Because she's not innocent it doesn't mean that she shouldn't/wouldn't have morals and be a total asshole. Lee is a great example.

• I can see a series of misunderstandings leading to a bloody ending at the ranch....but who knows?

• Maybe she regrets it which is why she's dedicated herself into being a better person/role model for AJ, thus she now has idiotic remorse when killing walkers, "I'm sorry it had to be like this.."

After s3 she probably crossed a line and the guilt is making her try to be a better person

Because she's not innocent it doesn't mean that she shouldn't/wouldn't have morals and be a total asshole. Lee is a great example.

• kinda stretch to be honest. Nothing to make me think Clem is "responsible." If anything I think that would hint that they escaped the Ranch because the people there were bad, and if Clem caused "blood" it was because the people there were intending on hurting them.

• More evidence that I am right,

In the pax teaser it's confirmed she has nightmares about what happened at the ranch.

Probably because of what she did

• Could certainly be a flashback at the beginning. Not saying it is but their could be a possibility

• Or that someone did something to her or AJ

MaxTheFax posted: »

More evidence that I am right, In the pax teaser it's confirmed she has nightmares about what happened at the ranch. Probably because of what she did

• I agree maybe the Ranch people weren't that nice to her, or she got out of hand, and became a loose cannon of anger just to get AJ back.

More evidence that I am right, In the pax teaser it's confirmed she has nightmares about what happened at the ranch. Probably because of what she did

• She was probably fine with killing the adults and so she wouldn't have nightmares about that, but what if she accidentally killed or caused the death of a child there. That would scar her and change her up pretty good

• Pretty much confirmed there's going to be a flashback in EP2, as predicted.

Clementine killed a shit ton of people at the ranch.

• Nice post. Hope we got something big in ep. 2

• I think she killed a child and that changed her

• The start of it is probably going to be about the ranch and then she wakes up from the dream

• ...and we’re just going to forget about AJ & Marlon? :lol:

The start of it is probably going to be about the ranch and then she wakes up from the dream

• I think Clem killed a baby\little child by accident.

• I think she killed a little boy and then all the people who were there wants to kill clem but she killed them all

• eh,maybe not

• Holy shit you might be on to something

• Everywhere Clementine goes she brings imminent death and destruction.

• LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
    edited September 2018

AJ said "the ranch was nice" bfo tha blood,that means that he stayed there n he liked it so i dont think the people who were takin care of it wanted to like...,kill clem... for some reason and then she like....,killed them ? i also dont think clem just went there n started killin everyone,somehow the ranch got fucked tho n they had to leave maybe by bandits or raiders or walkers or somethin like Wellington

• Probably. She has an increasing habit of making people worse off then they might've been otherwise.

• In the trailer for episode 2 you hear a baby crying which is probably what clem got killed..

• I just assumed that was AJ for some reason.

In the trailer for episode 2 you hear a baby crying which is probably what clem got killed..

• Same here, but knowing this series.

I just assumed that was AJ for some reason.

• You think Clem killed the baby’s parents and then left it to die?

In the trailer for episode 2 you hear a baby crying which is probably what clem got killed..

• read the forum post to see what I think

You think Clem killed the baby’s parents and then left it to die?

• I can’t believe I used to think she was raped, welp I feel a lot dumber after the trailer.

read the forum post to see what I think

• 90.54479% don't like Season 3 so don't expect anyone to consider it even canon or acknowledge it

Do people realized Clem is not an innocent little girl anymore? They should have been over it with Season 3.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.