If Season 2 did end with Luke vs Kenny, who would you side with?

2»

Comments

• edited September 2018

Yeah, honestly, I'd likely make my distance too.

@Thebatman377 But the group talking behind Kenny's back was a result of his irrationally and unpredictable behaviour. Its not like they hate him and do it for the fun.

Pretty much.
    That's always seemed like a odd thing for Kenny fans to jump on on the occasion they do.

CapnJay posted: »

I know a guy who looks like Kenny in real life but he's a nice guy. I would stay away from Kenny types in a re Apocalypse. You need someone reasonable. He endangers the group.

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited September 2018

Kenny's a Shane. If you're on his side he will beat the ever loving shit out of your enemies but if you make him doubt you in The slightest you're Otis

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, honestly, I'd likely make my distance too. @Thebatman377 But the group talking behind Kenny's back was a result of his irrationa

• Is that the chubby old guy from that one clip I say where they're moving oddly slow with walkers following them?

Kenny's a Shane. If you're on his side he will beat the ever loving shit out of your enemies but if you make him doubt you in The slightest you're Otis

• IMG

That guy.

Is that the chubby old guy from that one clip I say where they're moving oddly slow with walkers following them?

• I thought he had a beard, but yeah that's it.
    Hell, that's actually more David than Kenny.

(Spoiler) That guy.

• exactly. You, and 9 others may actually be the only ones with functioning brains

He's psychologically and emotionally abusive. He treats everyone like shit unless you fall in line. And he's a complete moron "When this

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

If Season 2 did end with Luke vs Kenny, who would YOU side with?

meaning us as the player.

but clem would probably still care about kenny more than luke,tho,she knew him fo a longer time

• Please Shane had weird relationship with the woman who he loved but she loved his brother figure. Shane watched his children get torn away from him by his brother figure. Shane suffered from severe anger issues and just wanted to protect his people. Shane nearly killed his brother figure out of jealousy.

I don't see David anywhere in There ;p

I thought he had a beard, but yeah that's it. Hell, that's actually more David than Kenny.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

Omfg, it's like you can never just have your own opinions about a character without somebody trying to tell you you're wrong for thinking that way :D .

• Thank you :D

FORTLEE posted: »

i like your user name its my favorite.

• It's like we're calling the opposing side brainless for having a different opinion xD

Dex-Starr posted: »

Omfg, it's like you can never just have your own opinions about a character without somebody trying to tell you you're wrong for thinking that way .

• I never told anyone they were wrong for liking Kenny, nor have I tried to persuade people to stop liking him.

DanteTimes2 posted: »

It's like we're calling the opposing side brainless for having a different opinion xD

• exactly. You, and 9 others may actually be the only ones with functioning brains

So you didn't mean to imply anyone who liked Kenny was stupid?

I never told anyone they were wrong for liking Kenny, nor have I tried to persuade people to stop liking him.

• No. I wasn't implying anyone who likes Kenny is stupid. I was implying people who like Kenny, who genuinely don't see anything wrong with him, definitely aren't thinking straight at all.

exactly. You, and 9 others may actually be the only ones with functioning brains So you didn't mean to imply anyone who liked Kenny was stupid?

• There's nobody like that on here though. Only people who accept Kenny's flaws and still stick with him.

No. I wasn't implying anyone who likes Kenny is stupid. I was implying people who like Kenny, who genuinely don't see anything wrong with him, definitely aren't thinking straight at all.

• So I wasn't talking about the Kenny fans are like that? Kenny fans who are like that don't exist? If I were referring to the Kenny fans in this thread, I would've said " You, and 9 others may actually be the only ones in here with functioning brains"

There's nobody like that on here though. Only people who accept Kenny's flaws and still stick with him.

• Luke. Kenny is good and all but Season 2, he was erratic, a broken person, mentally unstable. He's basically a huge liability.

• And let's face it. It's easier to be the hardened one in a group of kind trusting people than being the light to Kenny's darkness.

Luke. Kenny is good and all but Season 2, he was erratic, a broken person, mentally unstable. He's basically a huge liability.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.