Favorite Track of TFS?

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Jared really stepped it up with the music of the final season. What’s your favorite so far? Mine is “Suspense Part 2;” it plays when Abel attempts to steal food from Clem. It made me feel super tense, and set the tone just right.

Comments

• Take us Back

• I gotta say I love Marlon's theme, btw do you mean soundtrack for TFS or for the whole series?

• Violet's theme sounds really cool to me

• TFS only, sorry :)

NexusFire posted: »

I gotta say I love Marlon's theme, btw do you mean soundtrack for TFS or for the whole series?

• I think any of the character themes are really well done

Violet's theme sounds really cool to me

• Then definitely Marlon's theme. Feels really like a season 1 track and I love that.

colbyjack posted: »

TFS only, sorry

• Is that in episode 1?!

MrGraffio posted: »

Take us Back

• Nope not really, I just went on autopilot after reading “track”

Is that in episode 1?!

• I really like the new action track during the entirety of the car scene. Outside of that, Violet's theme, the Boarding School theme, and the Abel track you mentioned.

• edited September 2018

I simply loved Boarding School theme. These calm sounds gave me chills when i first heard that during talking with other kids and AJ apologizing to Marlon.
    I still listen to it sometimes and probably will for long time :)

• Couldn't agree more. That was great music.

Gromee posted: »

I simply loved Boarding School theme. These calm sounds gave me chills when i first heard that during talking with other kids and AJ apologizing to Marlon. I still listen to it sometimes and probably will for long time

• Ive listened to The Be Good Tanya’s cover of Waiting Around to Die so much. This episode really introduced me to such a great band

• This reminds me of something, is there anyone uploading the OST tracks to YouTube? Usually a channel called GodsFriendChuck does it, but he hasn't uploaded anything since ANF, so I guess he's not doing it anymore. I've found a couple of videos that have all the tracks in them, but no one is uploading the individual tracks.

• It's been several weeks since I first(second?) watched the game, so I honestly couldn't judge regardless.

• This one is pretty cool

• edited September 2018

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCksRJRGoH3ETX5im7FDRGxA - Twd._.Clementine

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSdtTO_b4HjE4lOw7POv5_A - NeoWessonOST

These channels have a few of them. Hope this is what you were looking for :smile:

This reminds me of something, is there anyone uploading the OST tracks to YouTube? Usually a channel called GodsFriendChuck does it, but he

• I don’t have one in particular but I love how this seasons track sounds similar to season ones tracks

• Couldn’t agree more. Many parallels to season one for sure :)

Erinour posted: »

I don’t have one in particular but I love how this seasons track sounds similar to season ones tracks

Sign in to comment in this discussion.