Lee or Ken

With everything that Clem has gone through with both these guys. Who do you think Clem would consider more important to her life and is more closer too.

Personally I’ll say Lee.

Comments

• No matter how much I love Kenny. It's Lee.

• Well obviously Lee but I always saw Kenny as her crazy uncle but yea Lee

• edited September 2018

The fact that people may even think Kenny even comes MILES next to Lee just really, really bothers me.

To me, no character is relevant to Clem other than Lee.

And if we're talking constructively, it's actually JANE that teaches Clem the famous walker attack combo that everyone loves. That is eternal. Not shit about boats or Wellingtons.

• Why is this even a question? Lee obviously!

• Lee.
    Didn't even read the OP, Lee anytime.

• That's kinda my thought as well.

Erinour posted: »

Well obviously Lee but I always saw Kenny as her crazy uncle but yea Lee

• And if we're talking constructively, it's actually WINSTON that teaches Clem the famous walker attack combo that everyone loves. That is eternal. Not shit about boats or Wellingtons.

Fixed.

The fact that people may even think Kenny even comes MILES next to Lee just really, really bothers me. To me, no character is relevant t

• Lee all the way <3

• why u askin this shit? its obvious no matter how much a mf can luv kennny,its still the homie Lee 4 life! ?

• my main urban

• Sorry, but it's Kenny for me. I've known him for much longer. Sure, Lee took care of Clem for like 3 months. But Kenny did for about 2 whole years.

• And now guess who gave an eye for Clem and who eventually got butchered by walkers for her.

The fact that people may even think Kenny even comes MILES next to Lee just really, really bothers me. To me, no character is relevant t

• edited September 2018

(and who eventually got butchered by walkers for her)
    he was gong no where so he was dead(gonna get butchered by walkers ) any way at that situation.
    but guess what who saved her from getting starved till death teaches her kept her safe cared for her and for any thing she cared for even if made no sense to him gone through herd of walkers for her kept teaching her at his death bed never blamed her for her actions that caused his death cause he new she was nothing but a kid. and guess who yells a at her for the death of someone that was isn't her mistake guess who claims he care for her but he puts his own personal feeling toward a guy(he spend nights hating his guts) who ask his help for her get between him and her safety.

aRealMan posted: »

And now guess who gave an eye for Clem and who eventually got butchered by walkers for her.

• What? Attack on knee first? Clem already knew that as we see in A House Divided.

• Look, I fucking love Lee, but he and Clem just spend 3 months together. What about Christa and Omid? They were with Clem for more time. And Kenny, if Clem stays with him, they will live together for two years. I think Lee is a lot important to Clem, but so is Kenny (determinant), Christa and Omid.

• This is a very rhetorical question, Lee. Kenny and Clementine barely spoke/interacted through the entirety of S1.

• Lee without question. In the first season, Kenny and Clementine shared only one line of dialogue.

• Without Lee, Clementine would be dead. Or worse, a carbon copy of Sarah.
    Kenny (determinately) helped Clem with AJ, but Lee gave her the skills and willpower to survive that long.
    Even if her time with Lee was short when compared to, say, Omid and Christa, Lee still made the biggest impact on her.

• Can I have an option to answer with question. Ekhm... is this a serious question?

• edited September 2018

It really should be up to player opinion and not a solid fact that it was Lee. The whole Clementine and Kenny barely spoke argument should be thrown out as well. It's safe to assume that with the combined time of season 2 and the determinant time that Kenny spent with her between season 2 and 3 that she ended up talking to him quite a bit.

• How is this even a question!? 100% Lee.

• As much as I love Kenny.. It's Lee all the way.

• Lee's definitely the one she remembers more fondly, if for the simple fact that he was the first one to find her and teach her about survival, as she says. She spent way more time with Kenny, sure, but I think Clementine feels like she owes her life to Lee more than anyone else because of the circumstances. They were only together a short time, but that time they spent together was effectively what enabled Clementine to survive as long as she has.

• Lee no question. Yeah Clem and him only knew each other for 3 months while Christa was with her for 2 years and Kenny spent time with her for 2 years (Determinant) but Lee taught her more than any of them and had much of a bigger impact than the others.

Lee taught her how to shoot a gun, valuable lessons on survival (but also how to not let violence consume you), didn't treat her like a child (its like what Chuck says 'Youre not a girl or boy, you ain't little or big, smart or strong, you're alive'), and also How to say goodbye. Lee was a huge influence on Clem's life and shaped her up to the person she is today. Without Lee, Clem would have been dead a long time ago.

• it's actually JANE that teaches Clem the famous walker attack combo that everyone loves

Jane didn't teach shit, Clem knew to do that on the bridge in A House Divided, it's just that the different writers for Episode 4 forgot that (lol).

• Depends on whose teachings you consider more valuable. Lee taught her indispensable skills to survive the zombie apocalypse whereas Kenny, through example, teaches her about the importance of selflessness and sacrifice. I believe they're both equally important mentor figures to her because they've shaped Clem into the person she is right now.

• Then how come Kenny has no problem abandoning Clem at the end of S1 if he dislikes Lee?

Lol.

And in S2, there's actually dialogue where Clem can confirm that she actually didn't know Kenny that much or for too long.

AnimalBoy posted: »

It really should be up to player opinion and not a solid fact that it was Lee. The whole Clementine and Kenny barely spoke argument should

• edited September 2018

Kenny does NOT spend WAY much more time with Clem than Lee. Kenny's technically been in her presence the same or less amount as Lee.

And in S2, Clem and Kenny are only in the same group together for a single week.

Deltino posted: »

Lee's definitely the one she remembers more fondly, if for the simple fact that he was the first one to find her and teach her about surviv

• Kenny, through example, teaches her about the importance of selflessness and sacrifice

I actually don't wanna detract from any applicable values here, but isn't that basically Lee as well?

Depends on whose teachings you consider more valuable. Lee taught her indispensable skills to survive the zombie apocalypse whereas Kenny, t

• Kenny cultists have no shame in detracting Lee's qualities and patching them onto Kenny.

DabigRG posted: »

Kenny, through example, teaches her about the importance of selflessness and sacrifice I actually don't wanna detract from any applicable values here, but isn't that basically Lee as well?

• Perhaps, but Kenny's Wellington scene is basically a crash-course on putting others above yourself and ultimately more impactful in that regard to Clementine as she becomes a protector figure for AJ.

Also, to that other dude, I'm not really a Kenny cultist. I'm just trying to be fair to both characters here.

DabigRG posted: »

Kenny, through example, teaches her about the importance of selflessness and sacrifice I actually don't wanna detract from any applicable values here, but isn't that basically Lee as well?

• edited September 2018

Eh, I'd say it's less [most of]them reapplying qualities and just the two naturally sharing a number of underlying traits, just expressed in different frequencies.

Perhaps, but Kenny's Wellington scene is basically a crash-course on putting others above yourself and ultimately more impactful in that regard to Clementine as she becomes a protector figure for AJ.

Eh, I guess? I didn't really think of where Kenny's personal concern beyond getting his feelings through land.

Kenny cultists have no shame in detracting Lee's qualities and patching them onto Kenny.

• edited September 2018

A choice or comment isn’t canon unless you decide to take/say it. Kenny didn’t leave in my game and Clementine didn’t say that in my game.

Like I said in my previous comment, It should be up to each individual players opinion. Nothing should be stated as fact just because it might be a majority opinion. I'm done trying to talk to people on this board who can’t accept or respect other people’s opinions.

Then how come Kenny has no problem abandoning Clem at the end of S1 if he dislikes Lee? Lol. And in S2, there's actually dialogue where Clem can confirm that she actually didn't know Kenny that much or for too long.

• Lee/Omid/Luke > Kenny B)

• Exactly. SavageClemmy is a tad biased over that bitch Jane

it's actually JANE that teaches Clem the famous walker attack combo that everyone loves Jane didn't teach shit, Clem knew to do that on the bridge in A House Divided, it's just that the different writers for Episode 4 forgot that (lol).

• Then how come Kenny has no problem abandoning Clem at the end of S1 if he dislikes Lee?

He let his dislike for Lee cloud his judgment about Clementine which is why Lee has to refresh his memory about what he has done for his family in the past in order to come with you to find Clem. It shouldn’t be a nit pick thing to trash Kenny about. Maybe you know, get over it? Lol

Then how come Kenny has no problem abandoning Clem at the end of S1 if he dislikes Lee? Lol. And in S2, there's actually dialogue where Clem can confirm that she actually didn't know Kenny that much or for too long.

• And in S2, there's actually dialogue where Clem can confirm that she actually didn't know Kenny that much or for too long

And there’s also an option to say “we’re old friends”. It’s all down to how you play, unless there is ever dialogue in the game no matter what.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.