Favorite Lee quotes

Just like the Kenny one so what’s your favorite Lee quote

Comments

• Officer? God damn. x10000

• "oh...ur not sayin what i think ur sayin!"

• "You threatening me, old man? Because you're not gonna like how that goes. Put the fucking gun down before you really make me mad."

• Where is that line from?

Findagon posted: »

"You threatening me, old man? Because you're not gonna like how that goes. Put the fucking gun down before you really make me mad."

• LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
    edited September 2018

ep 4,when u first see vernon if u threaten him n tell him he aint got da balls to shoot u

NexusFire posted: »

Where is that line from?

• It's from the scene where Lee meets Vernon and the rest of his group.

If you choose to threaten Vernon when he's pointing a gun at you, Lee will say that line.

NexusFire posted: »

Where is that line from?

• Oh okay.

Findagon posted: »

It's from the scene where Lee meets Vernon and the rest of his group. If you choose to threaten Vernon when he's pointing a gun at you, Lee will say that line.

• "You think this shit is going to get you what you want? You best get the fuck out of here."

• edited September 2018

you shot mark you physio bitch
    shut the fuck up

• "That little girl's in my care! We've been through more together than you can imagine. Anyone who tries to get between me and her - ANYONE! - is gonna wind up dead! You hear me?"

• Hey Ben. See ya.

• "put the gun down bitch"
    Still cracks me up to this day ?

• You're not a bad man.Fuck,that doesn't mean anything anymore. A man isn't bad... a man just is.

All we can do is take care of who we can and keep moving forward.

• “GO FUCK YOURSELF”

• WELL YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE A BITCH ABOUT IT

• Every, damn, single line.

• When did he say that?

iFoRias posted: »

You're not a bad man.Fuck,that doesn't mean anything anymore. A man isn't bad... a man just is. All we can do is take care of who we can and keep moving forward.

• In Episode 3 while trying to get Kenny to stop the train.

When did he say that?

• when did he say that

AlvinLeeJr posted: »

"That little girl's in my care! We've been through more together than you can imagine. Anyone who tries to get between me and her - ANYONE! - is gonna wind up dead! You hear me?"

• "I'll miss you"
    "Keep that hair short, it's just not worth the risk"
    "You're Strong Clem, You can do anything"

• LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
    edited September 2018

i always got that one,when talkin to vernon when he wanna take clem,i think only happens if u tell him she ur daughter instead of the truth,and he calls u a liar and he wanna take care of her u tell him hell naw u aint takin shit!!

Hersani posted: »

when did he say that

• edited September 2018

If you threaten Vernon when he offers to take Clementine.

Hersani posted: »

when did he say that

• Eghh... Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else.

?????

• "NO! You don't touch that boy, you don't touch anyone else in here. I got a little girl I'm trying to protect too. You wanna get violent you old fuck!? Well COME ON! You better have a plan to kill me though. Because its ME before anyone else in here!"

• In episode 3.

When did he say that?

• edited August 2019

• "Hmmm. Pointy." - Lee admiring the fence around the St. John house,
    "More big shit to move." - Lee's observation when faced with the tanker blocking the train.
    "Open sesame." - Lee using a TV remote to open a lock.
    "Are you dead? HEY! ARE YOU DEAD?!" - Lee shouting at the corpse of the police officer whose brains he just splattered on the ground."
    "I'm so fucked." - Lee's pessimistic feeling about jumping from the belltower.
    "You come back here I'll kill you. Do you hear me? I'll kill you!" - Lee after being spooked by the stranger.
    "You're FUCKING DEAD. I don't care who you are but I will kill you, do you understand?!" - Lee's carefully chosen words to the stranger.
    "I'm gonna kill you" - Lee meeting the stranger in the Marsh house.
    "UEEEERRGHHH" - Lee killing the stranger.

• Because the man with no arm insists!

• I liked some funny lines from Lee and Clementine together, just to have a laugh sometimes in this kind of bad environment.
    One for example is this one:

• "Randy Tudor. Good man. Damn fine man. Powerful 'stache. One of the greats."

• "You better have a plan to kill me though, because it's ME before anyone else in her!"

• I found it funny when Lee threatened Charles after he tried to scare Clem. Can't remember the details of what he said, but damn, that was savage.

• Allow me to help:

Lee: Say it to me, asshole. What you said to my girl.

Chuck: Excuse me, son?

Lee: Telling a little girl she's gonna die. You wanna scare people? Scare me. Motherfucker.

And if you want even more:

Chuck: Okie dokie: she's gonna die.

Lee: Son a bitch...

Chuck: How was that?

Lee: How about I throw your sorry ass off this fucking train?

Chuck: Now we're both scared...

OriusPrime posted: »

I found it funny when Lee threatened Charles after he tried to scare Clem. Can't remember the details of what he said, but damn, that was savage.

• Ah yes, now I remember why it's funny. "How about I throw your sorry ass off this fucking train?" lmao Nice, Lee. Nice.

Deltino posted: »

Allow me to help: Lee: Say it to me, asshole. What you said to my girl. Chuck: Excuse me, son? Lee: Telling a little gir

• Danny: You gotta keep me alive! If you kill me, the meat gets tainted, you can't eat it!

Lee: You're already tainted!

Always loved that one. The disgust in Lee's voice when he says that is what makes it so memorable for me.

• The “fucking train” part gets me everytime. xD

Deltino posted: »

Allow me to help: Lee: Say it to me, asshole. What you said to my girl. Chuck: Excuse me, son? Lee: Telling a little gir

Sign in to comment in this discussion.