Aj dying theory

Might be a stretch but I think Aj might be on a time limit because watching the episode 2 scene with him he was acting well emotional and when Clem talks to him there is an option where Clem says that he looks feverish and back when ANF times he was sick and that there was no way for him to get better then magically gets better what if it is an on and off thing and that Aj is slowly dying again just a theory what are your guys thoughts about it

Comments

• Then his theory is already broken because in ANF Lingard and David say that AJ survived and that he was healed, and acting emotionally means nothing. that is my thinking about it.

• Alegra2018Alegra2018 Banned
    edited September 2018

AJ just was angry to hear Clem suffering from her bad dreams ... AJ will be ok and i'm actually worry about Clem health more ... she's looked pale and so scared.

• I don't think the game will kill AJ because how would that give us any "closure" like Telltale said they were going to. It is a possibility for him to get sick again but I hope not. It would be ridiculous for AJ's sickness to be the main focus (and that's what it would become) in The Final Season. We deserve a great season and that is what Telltale will deliver.

• Agree ... he's so badass but Clem looks sick i must to say.

I don't think the game will kill AJ because how would that give us any "closure" like Telltale said they were going to. It is a possibility

• If AJ die, it's a automatic bad ending for Clem so no thanks.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.