Who's coming back?

Just my thoughts on who may be returning for the final season.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• Hopefully no one. Not every character in the series needs to come back or their ultimate fate revealed but if I had to pick, I'd go for Molly.

• I think the devs (as pointed out in the video) already implied someone is coming back. Molly would be interesting.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

Tewudin posted: »

Hopefully no one. Not every character in the series needs to come back or their ultimate fate revealed but if I had to pick, I'd go for Molly.

• You know the thing is, everyone is speculating about only one returning character named Lilly. But Kent Mudle said in an interview that we can expect one to TWO returning characters. So then who is the other one?

• edited August 2019

You know the thing is, everyone is speculating about only one returning character named Lilly. But Kent Mudle said in an interview that we can expect one to TWO returning characters. So then who is the other one?

• I still say Lee, either in a flashback, or in walker (or dead) form.

God bless you.

You know the thing is, everyone is speculating about only one returning character named Lilly. But Kent Mudle said in an interview that we can expect one to TWO returning characters. So then who is the other one?

• You mean the pudding from ANF?

God bless you.

Pudding

• edited September 2018

Maybe not tbh idk if I heard gunshots when clem was running plus she mentioned her gone when she was with kenny at the lodge.

• tbh?

thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

Zekkarooo posted: »

Maybe not tbh idk if I heard gunshots when clem was running plus she mentioned her gone when she was with kenny at the lodge.

• Becca's coming back, and she's gonna be the one to run that school like a boss B)

• Christa seems like an interesting option. I've always wondered what happened to her.

I wouldn't mind seeing Gabe either. His existence was the first time in a while that made Clem's life a little more normal and happier.

• Lol then we'll see the real tough mom huh.

God bless you.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Becca's coming back, and she's gonna be the one to run that school like a boss

• I would love to see him compete with louis. That would be funny.

God bless you.

OriusPrime posted: »

Christa seems like an interesting option. I've always wondered what happened to her. I wouldn't mind seeing Gabe either. His existence was the first time in a while that made Clem's life a little more normal and happier.

• I hope Lee gets a cameo like he did in season 2 final episode

• it depends on what counts as a second returning character since while its 99% confirmed that Lily s coming back and might play a major role for all we know the second returning character could be a fanservice determinant cameo of Kenny if you picked Wellington or the character could also be someone more obscure like Eddie from 400 days.

• Yeah I think we should get one final goodbye.

God bless you.

donmike84 posted: »

I hope Lee gets a cameo like he did in season 2 final episode

• Or even Russel or Becca. Lol probably wouldn't even recognize them.

God bless you.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

it depends on what counts as a second returning character since while its 99% confirmed that Lily s coming back and might play a major role

• Where's you hear that?

• If Lily comes backs I’m hoping she isn’t mad at Clementine if you chose to leave her on side of the road. It should be a clean slate as Clementine was only 8 years old when she last saw lily. If Arvo comes back wouldn’t that mean Bonnie and Mike would also come back?

• Why would Lilly be mad at Clementine? That makes no sense, at all..

Tulipstue posted: »

If Lily comes backs I’m hoping she isn’t mad at Clementine if you chose to leave her on side of the road. It should be a clean slate as Clem

• What if Lilly and Christa are working together as raiders

• Bonnie was a determinant so I doubt she'd come back. Arvo ran before the other 2, so maybe they got separated.

God bless you.

Tulipstue posted: »

If Lily comes backs I’m hoping she isn’t mad at Clementine if you chose to leave her on side of the road. It should be a clean slate as Clem

• They never did meet each other. Now that's a concept.

God bless you.

donmike84 posted: »

What if Lilly and Christa are working together as raiders

• edited August 2019

Where's you hear that?

• Well personally I think most people only want him back for revenge. Maybe though.

• You forgot to say,
    God bless you.

Well personally I think most people only want him back for revenge. Maybe though.

• I only say it to each person once usually.

God bless you.

Jayroen posted: »

You forgot to say, God bless you.

• Does it have to be a character who is still alive? We could get another Lee flashback like in Season 2? Or we can see a walker who used to be a character.

• Lilly's coming back, that's for sure.

• As pointed out in the video, I think we may see a flashback or dead body or walker Lee.

God bless you.

Does it have to be a character who is still alive? We could get another Lee flashback like in Season 2? Or we can see a walker who used to be a character.

• Probably.

God bless you.

Lilly's coming back, that's for sure.

• God bless you too ♡

Probably. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Where did people get the idea more than 1 character is returning anyways?

• edited September 2018

telltale said " One or two RETURN CHARACTERS " ...and also... " SEASON 1 return characterS " <--- Plural

Where did people get the idea more than 1 character is returning anyways?

• Clementine is a returning character from season 1 :D

telltale said " One or two RETURN CHARACTERS " ...and also... " SEASON 1 return characterS " <--- Plural

• It's obvious they are not counting her or AJ, pls...

Clementine is a returning character from season 1

• I mean, I already know who's the two RETURNING CHARACTERS, and they aren't Clem & AJ... leaks ;)

• Thx

God bless you too ♡

• As pointed out in the video, one of the devs said something about seeing a familiar face or faces or something like that.

Where did people get the idea more than 1 character is returning anyways?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.