Who's coming back?

2»

Comments

• Well only about 2 weeks to go anyway.

(Spoiler)

• Oh, , speculation. Cool.

• can't wait D:

Well only about 2 weeks to go anyway.

• Seeing as this is the final season, it needs to be someone with significance to the entire series so we can look back on it as a whole complete unit. And while I would like it to be Christa, Lilly fits that bill perfectly.

• I still think it will be someone from the first season, simply because the first season I think made more of an impact than the other 2 combined.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

Seeing as this is the final season, it needs to be someone with significance to the entire series so we can look back on it as a whole complete unit. And while I would like it to be Christa, Lilly fits that bill perfectly.

• Kind of weird that they all come out on Tuesdays though.

can't wait

• Gabe comes back, his balls finally dropped and he's got a manly voice and Kratos beard now..

• And Clem will be like "Sorry Louis".

Jayroen posted: »

Gabe comes back, his balls finally dropped and he's got a manly voice and Kratos beard now..

• Yeah and just like I pointed out in the video I don't think Christa coming back would really complete anything. Ur right about Lilly. She just makes sense.

Seeing as this is the final season, it needs to be someone with significance to the entire series so we can look back on it as a whole complete unit. And while I would like it to be Christa, Lilly fits that bill perfectly.

• edited September 2018

Characters I’d like to return (not all of them, if one on two of them managed to do I’d be happy.)

Christa
    Nate
    Eddie
    One of The Fairbanks Family
    Molly
    Javi <3
    Lee’s wife (introduced)
    Siddiq
    Pete <3 (from Michonne MS)
    Mike
    Jesus <3
    Paige

• You hear a gunshot when Clem is fleeing from the "Are you kidding me" guy, Christa is dead.

Yeah and just like I pointed out in the video I don't think Christa coming back would really complete anything. Ur right about Lilly. She just makes sense.

• I hope Christa returns, we never know where she ended and she spent some time with Clementine so it would be wise to wrap this up!

• Forgot about lees wife as a possiblity. I don't want them to bring back any of the comic characters because as you've seen in the past they are limited with them.

God bless you.

Hersani posted: »

Characters I’d like to return (not all of them, if one on two of them managed to do I’d be happy.) Christa Nate Eddie One of The Fairbanks Family Molly Javi Lee’s wife (introduced) Siddiq Pete (from Michonne MS) Mike Jesus Paige

• Perhaps. He could have missed though.

Jayroen posted: »

You hear a gunshot when Clem is fleeing from the "Are you kidding me" guy, Christa is dead.

• Perhaps. I just don't know what Christa would have to add significantly to the story.

God bless you.

Gazoline posted: »

I hope Christa returns, we never know where she ended and she spent some time with Clementine so it would be wise to wrap this up!

• Who's Siddiq?

Characters I’d like to return (not all of them, if one on two of them managed to do I’d be happy.) Christa Nate Eddie One of The Fairbanks Family Molly Javi Lee’s wife (introduced) Siddiq Pete (from Michonne MS) Mike Jesus Paige

• https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/3/3b/TWDM_Siddiq.png/revision/latest?cb=20160217095103

If you gonna make James Fairbanks return, might as well bring one of the people he went with.

Who's Siddiq?

• how many returning characters are there supposed to be?

• He from Michonne?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/3/3b/TWDM_Siddiq.png/revision/latest?cb=20160217095103 (Spoiler)

• I think the one of the devs said one or two. Not sure though. If it is two which two do you think it would be?

God bless you.

how many returning characters are there supposed to be?

• I'm a bit disappointed that we will never know what happened to Christa, she was a nice character and probably the bulk of survival skills Clementine learnt was from Christa, she spent 16 months with her so she was a very important character for Clementine.

• I appreciate how it’s left ambiously for the player to decide. Clementine just doesn’t like talking about her.

Gauss99 posted: »

I'm a bit disappointed that we will never know what happened to Christa, she was a nice character and probably the bulk of survival skills C

• I dont know, my Clementine in S2 always talked about her when I got the chance, she decided to go to Wellington with Kenny also because Christa wanted to go there at the beginning of Episode 1.
    When the cabin group asked what happened and if she was in a group, you had the chance to say that you were with a friend and you wanted to go out to find her, she also asked Matthew if he saw a woman called Christa when Luke and Clementine met him on the bridge.

I appreciate how it’s left ambiously for the player to decide. Clementine just doesn’t like talking about her.

• edited September 2018

Yeah, he is honestly just there to be fair.. I’d rather have Pete than him, he took care of the remaining members of the Fairbanks family at the end of Michonne MS. So whatever fate happend or did happen to the Fairbanks probably was in the hands of The Companion crew leader.

He from Michonne?

• It was confirmed that the boy in the trailer is not James from the Michonne Miniseries.

• God bless you too! Lilly is confirmed now, so the other i'd like it to be Christa. Don't really know who else is eligible to return.

I think the one of the devs said one or two. Not sure though. If it is two which two do you think it would be? Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Yeah analysed the trailer already. She looks different though.

Thank you.

God bless you too! Lilly is confirmed now, so the other i'd like it to be Christa. Don't really know who else is eligible to return.

• Yeah you can even talk about her if you get to Wellington.

God bless you.

Gauss99 posted: »

I dont know, my Clementine in S2 always talked about her when I got the chance, she decided to go to Wellington with Kenny also because Chri

Sign in to comment in this discussion.