Height of the children in the boarding school

Alegra2018Alegra2018 Banned
edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

that the heights of the kids in boarding school.
(source: Telltale)

Clementine: 1.58cm (5'2)
AJ: 1.30cm (4'3)
Violet: 1.56cm (5'1)
Louis: 1.79cm (5'10)
Marlon: 1.76cm (5'9)
Brody: 1.55cm (5'1)
Tenn: 1.47cm (4'10)
Willy: 1.50cm (4'11)
Ruby: 1.53cm (5'0)
Aasim: 1.70cm (5'7)
Mitch: 1.77cm (5'10)
Omar: 1.63cm (5'4)

Edit: Sorry guys ... some one prank me with "I'm Telltale's staff" lol
But i'm sure that Clem is from 5'0 - 5'4 and not more than that.

Comments

• Can you give a link where you found those numbers?

• Maybe later

Razer531 posted: »

Can you give a link where you found those numbers?

• i noticed before this that clem is the tallest girl in the school

• Yes ... but still short lol

FORTLEE posted: »

i noticed before this that clem is the tallest girl in the school

• edited September 2018

Unless you got an official link to the source, I'm gonna say that I don't think this is very accurate. 5'2 is like midget size, and judging from the below photos. If Clem there is 5'2 then there's no way she'd be near his height unless Louis and Marlon were unrealistically super short. I'd put Clem and Violet around the 5'3 - 5'5 range.

• I really doubt it that you told us the truth. Clementine for sure isn't 1.58. She probably wasn't 1.58 even in Season 3. And Louis is for sure like 1.83 at least. If I had to pick I'd go with 1.86 for him.

• Asaim is also easily 1.78-1.80. Mitch probably 1.88-1.90. Dude. They don't live in Turkey or Japan. They're not midgets.

• In other words "I made them up in my head" :D :D

Alegra2018 posted: »

Maybe later

• If this is true, it's really interesting how the kids are shorter than the average American male or female, probably due to mal nutrition. It shows how much thought went into designing the characters
    But we'll have to see how they compare when they're standing next to actual adults to see if that's actually what they were going for

• Alegra2018Alegra2018 Banned
    edited September 2018

They shorter than that.

Legendary12 posted: »

Unless you got an official link to the source, I'm gonna say that I don't think this is very accurate. 5'2 is like midget size, and judging

• No dude

Dex-Starr posted: »

In other words "I made them up in my head"

• Clem and Violet is around 1.50cm and Louis and Marlon is around 1,70cm, 20cm different it's Makes sense by that pictures.

Legendary12 posted: »

Unless you got an official link to the source, I'm gonna say that I don't think this is very accurate. 5'2 is like midget size, and judging

• Eh, those sound about right, for the most part.

• Eh, not really.
    The general median height seems to be about 5'5 in most cases. So while some of these teens' heights might seem a bit short in a world of chicken and milk steriods, they're not unreasonable.

Granted, the Walking Dead Game has generally been a little weird about that in most cases anyway.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

If this is true, it's really interesting how the kids are shorter than the average American male or female, probably due to mal nutrition. I

• edited September 2018

This is what a 20 cm difference looks like

And this is what Clementine vs Louis height looks like:

Heads of human males are on average 24 cm, and eyes are halfway the height of the head. But since the tangent to Clementine's top of the head intersects Louis's eyebrows and not eyes, it could more or less be a good estimate to say that Clem is 10 cm shorter than Louis, i.e. if Louis is 180 cm, then Clementine is 170 cm tall.

Clem and Violet is around 1.50cm and Louis and Marlon is around 1,70cm, 20cm different it's Makes sense by that pictures.

• I always thought they were over 6'5"

• i appreciate the detective work

This is what a 20 cm difference looks like And this is what Clementine vs Louis height looks like: Heads of human males are on avera

• I appreciate the work, but leave that to MattPat he will figure this out and there will be no need for discussions like this lol

This is what a 20 cm difference looks like And this is what Clementine vs Louis height looks like: Heads of human males are on avera

• lol Clem 170? hahahaha
    Dude she's not even 160

• edited September 2018

Hats don’t count towards height ?

• The shortest guy would be Aasim at 5'7. The average male in Turkey is like 5'5. They wouldn't be midgets, just malnutritioned kids.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Asaim is also easily 1.78-1.80. Mitch probably 1.88-1.90. Dude. They don't live in Turkey or Japan. They're not midgets.

• It's also worth noting that there are scenes/shots where characters are made to seem a certain height next to another for the sake of cinematography.

• Omar is the shortest guy

Cdognkal2 posted: »

The shortest guy would be Aasim at 5'7. The average male in Turkey is like 5'5. They wouldn't be midgets, just malnutritioned kids.

• @mostlypoptarts Can TellTale confirm the heights at the boarding school as OP cited them as source, but I can't seem to find any listings from TellTale regarding them. I'd love to read the original notations. It's always interesting to see scale done in computer animation.

• Then simply give us the source. Is it that hard? Or maybe you have "forgotten" your source?

No dude

• Most of them are 16-18 years old and cerintaley Clementine isn't below 160 which is easily seen. Mitch and Asaim aswell aren't below 180.

I don't even know why you keep discussing with the guy that told you that he has an official source from Telltale yet he still doesn't want to post it. Even though people reminded him about it two times already.

So if you ask me then the OP is simply full of shit.

• You can see she's not 170, It's not hard.

Then simply give us the source. Is it that hard? Or maybe you have "forgotten" your source?

• Clem is not 160 yet.

Most of them are 16-18 years old and cerintaley Clementine isn't below 160 which is easily seen. Mitch and Asaim aswell aren't below 180.

• When you say you found this exclusively from telltale but can't provide a source

Maybe later

• It's not hard to see that she's less than 160cm

MaxTheFax posted: »

When you say you found this exclusively from telltale but can't provide a source

• Yeah she's 17

Clem is not 160 yet.

• Anything under 5'4'' is unrealistic for Clementine, I'd say she's between 5'5'' and 5'6''. She was probably taller than 5'2'' even in Season 3.

• The hat increased her height by probably less than a centimeter.

Melton23 posted: »

Hats don’t count towards height ?

• Just give us the source. Is it that hard?

It's not hard to see that she's less than 160cm

• Oh yeah. You are not going to give us a source cause there ain't any source on this topic. So you simply have made a thread in which you try to lie to all of us, then you try to spread your bullshit (even if you think that you're 100% right which you clearly aren't really) and then you try to fight the rest of us.

Just delete this topic before you will make yourself a bigger fool than you already are. And trust me - with each response you're making yourself a bigger one.

• Or just ask a mod to lock it if it's really gonna be a problem.

Oh yeah. You are not going to give us a source cause there ain't any source on this topic. So you simply have made a thread in which you try

• edited September 2018

He won't because he's a troll. He literally put above the heights "source: Telltale" lol, and he kept refusing to give the source multiple times now. Nevertheless, even tho this guy is just trolling, I would still love to see a member of Telltale staff publishing actual heights of the characters.

Just give us the source. Is it that hard?

• From looking at his previous discussion I doubt he is trolling. For me he seems to be a kid that tries to make a point there. If he is really trolling the he has really sad life if he fights with multiple other people over the internet about centimeters of video game characters.

If you want to troll then at least do it right.

He won't because he's a troll. He literally put above the heights "source: Telltale" lol, and he kept refusing to give the source multiple

• I'm not troll :)

He won't because he's a troll. He literally put above the heights "source: Telltale" lol, and he kept refusing to give the source multiple

• In S3 she's 1.55cm

Anything under 5'4'' is unrealistic for Clementine, I'd say she's between 5'5'' and 5'6''. She was probably taller than 5'2'' even in Season 3.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.