Height of the children in the boarding school

2»

Comments

• Will you give us your great source or we have to ask your another 10.000 times?

• Send me message and ill give you.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Will you give us your great source or we have to ask your another 10.000 times?

• No. Just post it there so everyone can see it.

Alegra2018 posted: »

Send me message and ill give you.

• I'm going to wager that Clementine's about 5'4 in Season 4.

In Season 1, Lee is a confirmed 6'2":

Using a few screenshots from Season 1, Clementine is about 70% of Lee's height.

That puts her at about 4'4" for a 9-year-old, which according to U.S. female heights, puts her in the 44th percentile. Now, if we assume that she follows a normal growth pattern for a female, which is a bit generous considering the widespread malnutrition in the apocalypse, then she would be about 5'4" at age 15-17, which roughly puts her in a similar percentile, where 5'4.5" is about the average height of a female at 15-17, where height growth in females tends to level off.

• Alegra2018Alegra2018 Banned
    edited September 2018

Damn ... She's not 160cm yet. She's 5'2.

alekgn posted: »

I'm going to wager that Clementine's about 5'4 in Season 4. In Season 1, Lee is a confirmed 6'2": Using a few screenshots from Seaso

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

We've never posted or talked about their heights and frankly I like all the math going into the guessing WAYYY too much to ever put a stop to that :joy:

Poptarts posted: »

@mostlypoptarts Can TellTale confirm the heights at the boarding school as OP cited them as source, but I can't seem to find any listings fr

• ~ mostlypoptarts to Poptarts.

We've never posted or talked about their heights and frankly I like all the math going into the guessing WAYYY too much to ever put a stop to that

• OMG Telltale just replay me! please don't delete it forever!

We've never posted or talked about their heights and frankly I like all the math going into the guessing WAYYY too much to ever put a stop to that

• edited September 2018

I don't think they are. Since you refuse to give your 'telltale source' of information. Plus they just confirmed they've never spoken about it. So you're lying about your source.

They shorter than that.

• I'm not lying. Some one prank me in twitter ... But Clem looks very shot and her boots make her looks more than what she is. She's maybe almost 160cm but that it.

Legendary12 posted: »

I don't think they are. Since you refuse to give your 'telltale source' of information. Plus they just confirmed they've never spoken about it. So you're lying about your source.

• Dude, you tried to pass off your made up numbers as an official telltale source. And the telltale staff just confirmed above they've never released heights. Stop lying.

I'm not lying. Some one prank me in twitter ... But Clem looks very shot and her boots make her looks more than what she is. She's maybe almost 160cm but that it.

• Are u didn't get it? i didn't think i'm lying ... some one told me that!

Legendary12 posted: »

Dude, you tried to pass off your made up numbers as an official telltale source. And the telltale staff just confirmed above they've never released heights. Stop lying.

• edited September 2018

Then at least change this to (source: Some random on twitter)

Are u didn't get it? i didn't think i'm lying ... some one told me that!

• Thanks for the response, mostlypoptarts! I do like the guess work. It's like a forum version of Game Theory going on here lol. If there was something official out there though, I hadn't seen it yet, and got hungry for more behind the scenes. :smile:

• And he got banned :). What a great time to be alive :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.