Lilly doesn’t deserve the hate she gets. Plus she is not a bad person!

124»

Comments

• You remember in season 1 Lilly was the leader of the Motel group? Although she was broken after Larry's death, she still led the group to defend against the raiders. Now in season 4, Lilly becomes the raider and she's leading an attack against a group of kids. Ironic, huh?

• edited October 2018

I find it fun I'll be able to kill both Kenny and Lilly now, both who were the shit-stirrers of the RV group and who somehow can't stop running into Clem years after they've met.

It's poetry.

• Despite it being TFS, I still have to take points from TT for rehashing the Kenny plotline. So lazy and stretching disbelief.

I've seen Lily already. It would have been 10x more interesting to see a newer big bad.

DabigRG posted: »

No, her being supposedly being the main threat for TFS and especially the way her inclusion was written in Suffer the Children is lackluster. Actually making a new character and establishing them probably would've been work.

• edited October 2018

your hate-boner for lilly is rly smth else huh

IceRyder posted: »

she wasn't always like that. She can be reverted back to her old ways. You mean a selfish backstabbing murderous bitch because she's always been like that.

• That's part of what they're banking on, yes.

You remember in season 1 Lilly was the leader of the Motel group? Although she was broken after Larry's death, she still led the group to de

• That works both ways, as this whole "Motel Group member is the Bad Guy Now" concept was why Kenny's death audio was erased/dummied out and he was brought back for Season 2 in the first place.

So, it's Season2!Kenny as it would've been--Kenny Carver.

Despite it being TFS, I still have to take points from TT for rehashing the Kenny plotline. So lazy and stretching disbelief. I've seen Lily already. It would have been 10x more interesting to see a newer big bad.

• I could say the same about many people with their love-boner for Lilly. Besides, this ain't a fan thread.

yxerin posted: »

your hate-boner for lilly is rly smth else huh

• edited October 2018

If she wants to kill me, who am I to stop her from doing that?

Seems Lilly can do no wrong can she?

Yes I am. I'm justifying her actions. Whether i'm doing a horrible job of that or not isn't important.

It is. You are confirming what I've been saying even though you've been arguing against it.

No she wan't. Ben was until Carley started running her mouth.

Yes she was, watch video clips on Youtube, she goes straight for Carley.

I don't think so

Yeah they do. I said this to you before about Jane and I'll say it again about Lilly, you're hatred for Kenny clouds your judgment.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Your Queen tried to kill you, heck, you probably haven't gotten past the part where she's shooting at you because you might offend your Quee

• My response to everything you’ve said as a whole:

If she wants to kill me, who am I to stop her from doing that? Seems Lilly can do no wrong can she? Yes I am. I'm justifying h

• You keep telling yourself that. Doesn't make it true.

My response to everything you’ve said as a whole:

• Doesn't make it true.

It does.

You keep telling yourself that. Doesn't make it true.

• It's hard to take you seriously.

Doesn't make it true. It does.

• Then don't. :D Just know, Lily, like Jane, is never in the wrong. Alright, she might've done 3much with the gun pointing and boot stomping, but she's been through a lot.

It's hard to take you seriously.

• I'm sure Lilly was right to try to kill Clem multiple times and I'm sure Jane would be right if she says Clem would be next Carver and should kill herself, I asked you this before and you dodged it. Everybody's been through a lot or does this only apply to Lilly? Like I said, your hatred for Kenny clouds your judgment.

Then don't. Just know, Lily, like Jane, is never in the wrong. Alright, she might've done 3much with the gun pointing and boot stomping, but she's been through a lot.

• Kenny has nothing to deat with this? why are you bringing him up

I'm sure Lilly was right to try to kill Clem multiple times and I'm sure Jane would be right if she says Clem would be next Carver and shoul

• There's a reason you like Lilly & Jane, they were both against Kenny who you hate and that's why you defend them and overlook their actions.

Kenny has nothing to deat with this? why are you bringing him up

• edited October 2018

Just try not to talk here/to him anymore.

Kenny has nothing to deat with this? why are you bringing him up

• .....Did...did you just tell me what to do?

Just try not to talk here/to him anymore.

• I know, I tried to edit it down a bit before you saw it.
    Just some good advice, I'd like to think.

.....Did...did you just tell me what to do?

• I'd like to think

Well I don’t think you’d like to think that.
    jk

I know, I tried to edit it down a bit before you saw it. Just some good advice, I'd like to think.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.