Lilly is going to be an antagonist.

So there were many speculations about her being good or her being in other group.

"With their future suddenly poisoned by uncertainty, Clem must work to manage the fallout and salvage their situation. But a force more relentless than the dead is lurking in the woods, and a ghost from Clementine's past will soon return to threaten her future..."

So it's pretty clear that she is with Abel and those other assholes. Anyway people, protecting Louis at all cost is going to be the goal of this season.

Comments

• Her fucking line is AWESOME.

• It looks like Lily sets the boarding school on fire as well, theres a quick shot of Clem backing up on the school ground from fire, plus Lily in fire, plus the "dream" (which might just be them doing some stylist choice or something) for the school burning. Who knows, but there is a shot of Clem backing away from fire that isnt in that dream like area. Even if the trailer is just trying to trick you into thinking Lily set fire to the school, it does appear a fire will start.

• Agreed she will have her revenge.

• Good, I can't wait to kick her ass.

I honestly am not a fan of her.

• You will most likely be able to kill her in Episode 4. I mean it's TT game afterall. They hardly ever suprise us.

EbiManami posted: »

Good, I can't wait to kick her ass. I honestly am not a fan of her.

• Same pretty much goes to Louis and Violet. One of them will die in Episode 3 and the second one will die in Episode 4.

• I knew Lilly was going to be an ass. She was always an ass, and my Clem will enjoy killing her.

• Or even in Episode 2.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

You will most likely be able to kill her in Episode 4. I mean it's TT game afterall. They hardly ever suprise us.

• That's what Telltale wants us to believe...

• Of course they won't introduced her to just kill her 2 seconds later.

Zekkarooo posted: »

Or even in Episode 2.

• Her and her dad were two of the most aggravating people in TWD. I can’t wait until someone drop kicks her into a grave.

• edited September 2018

Carley was my favorite character back in Season 1. However, I was willing to forgive Lilly. It’s been a long time and I know she (was) a good person. But if she’s with these child murdering psychos, you can bet your ass I’m putting one square between her eyes. If Clem has the option to say: “this is for Carley/Doug” before she does it I’m gonna be screaming.

• edited September 2018

We don’t see who Clem threatens in that trailer, so as far as I’m concerned it’s probably abel since he does know AJ by his name. He doesn’t know Lee but Clem is probably reffering to AJ when she warns of saying his name. I’m still holding out for Lily not being a clear-cut antagonist until the end of the episode.

• I wonder who told her about Lee. I would have liked to seen Kenny's reaction to seeing Lily now after all these years.

• edited September 2018

Nah Clem wouldn't react like that to someone saying AJ's name
    Plus you can hear Lilly's voice

We don’t see who Clem threatens in that trailer, so as far as I’m concerned it’s probably abel since he does know AJ by his name. He doesn’t

• Not in that shot of her holding the bow, no.

Nah Clem wouldn't react like that to someone saying AJ's name Plus you can hear Lilly's voice

• Wouldn’t Clementine tell her, when we see Lily she is in front of a fire, so she’s at a campfire where we could sit down and talk with her.

Chibikid posted: »

I wonder who told her about Lee. I would have liked to seen Kenny's reaction to seeing Lily now after all these years.

• She talked as if this is something she had known beforehand rather than recently, but i could be wrong.

Wouldn’t Clementine tell her, when we see Lily she is in front of a fire, so she’s at a campfire where we could sit down and talk with her.

• I think how she treats clem is based on if u left her on the road as lee

• I guess we’ll find out in aweek :D The hype is real

She talked as if this is something she had known beforehand rather than recently, but i could be wrong.

• Lily returned made me more happy because I talked the VA about TFS and my wish finally came true

• edited September 2018

Hell ya!

I guess we’ll find out in aweek The hype is real

• I hope you are right

stitchfan08 posted: »

I think how she treats clem is based on if u left her on the road as lee

• Doesn't work, because you could be 100% anti-Lily and still let her come with you. Lily remarks on how she hates you or something and then leaves if so. Don't know why everyone is saying this will happen.

stitchfan08 posted: »

I think how she treats clem is based on if u left her on the road as lee

• I'm just imagining that one Black Nerd video with the TMNT voice actress

Ratchet55 posted: »

Lily returned made me more happy because I talked the VA about TFS and my wish finally came true

• I believe her relationship with Clem will depend mainly to two choices: the leave her behind or not one and the Jane or Kenny one. I think that she will be seriously pissed with Clem if Lee left Lilly behind AND if Clem chose Kenny instead of Jane at the end of S2.

• I don't understand why Lily would have anything against Clementine seeing how they haven't seen each other for years now.

• I think, depending on how the player treated Lilly, she'll at most only be a threat in the same way that Ben was. That is to say, dangerous without meaning to be.

• It's probably more [determinately] the opposite than anything, but it's probably just stubborn pandering.

I don't understand why Lily would have anything against Clementine seeing how they haven't seen each other for years now.

• Yeah. And besides, Clem had nothing to do with the choice of leaving Lilly behind.

I don't understand why Lily would have anything against Clementine seeing how they haven't seen each other for years now.

• It's almost like she's been living off Lee's sacrifice.

Pipas posted: »

Yeah. And besides, Clem had nothing to do with the choice of leaving Lilly behind.

• Ugh, I'm still holding out hope that she's not an antagonist. If they just make her unreasonably evil, then I'm gonna be super sad. :(

• Good, fuck a redemption arc. Give me every reason for taking her down and killing her. She's already talking shit about Lee, loving the antagonism already.

Also, obligatory LOL to the fanboys who insisted that Lilly is not, and could never be, evil and a raider.

• New Lilly looks like shit

• Still better than Kenny and Jane's models in ANF.

MrGraffio posted: »

New Lilly looks like shit

• Nice to see the silence has been broken and all doubt has been removed.
    . # Lincolnknewhisshit

• I was wondering that too. I was like wait how does she know about Lee?! It's possible Clementine tells her what happened.

I wonder who told her about Lee. I would have liked to seen Kenny's reaction to seeing Lily now after all these years.

• She could've also been stalking him or taking a random guess.

I was wondering that too. I was like wait how does she know about Lee?! It's possible Clementine tells her what happened.

• Lmao

iFoRias posted: »

Still better than Kenny and Jane's models in ANF.

• edited September 2018

Or maybe its possible that when she sees Clementine without Lee, she accurately assumes he's dead. Back in Season 1 if you decided to take the blame for what Ben did, Lilly stated "Sometimes you can be a real piece of shit but I know it wasn't you. Not with her in your life".

I think Lilly knows too well what Clementine meant for Lee and he would walk through hell (which he did) before abandoning her.

I was wondering that too. I was like wait how does she know about Lee?! It's possible Clementine tells her what happened.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.