MrGraffio posted: »

New Lilly looks like shit

• An angry and malnourished Austin Powers

DabigRG posted: »

What the hell does she remind me of?

• No, but what an image.

An angry and malnourished Austin Powers

• Her hairline looks like it moved up quite a bit, hell it even looks like a wig

New Lilly looks like shit

• Lilly hairline be looking like

Her hairline looks like it moved up quite a bit, hell it even looks like a wig

• I also want to know if she knew Clementine was with Marlon's group. Marlon told people he would trade clementine so maybe word got back to her and she decided to go to the school.

• Because it wouldn’t be in the story builder otherwise. Is it not obvious that if you don’t have choices from S1-3 the story builder will class leaving her as being pro Kenny and bringing her with you as being completely pro Lilly?

Ghetsis posted: »

Doesn't work, because you could be 100% anti-Lily and still let her come with you. Lily remarks on how she hates you or something and then leaves if so. Don't know why everyone is saying this will happen.

• Lilly always acted like a cow, but when I played through season one I got the impression that she's a decent person who was just devastated by her dad dying and the horrible way Kenny crushed his skull when she believed he could be resuscitated. Because of this she was very moody with everybody and completely lost it at Ben.

She took it upon herself to lead the group and genuinely tried her best to keep everybody safe but couldn't cope after the bandits attacked and all her built up anger just made her explode and she shoots Carley / Doug.

• Lily be like an Ava 2.0 if she keep going like this

Lilly hairline be looking like

Sign in to comment in this discussion.