Let's make our own company

Comments

• edited September 2018

I’m still in high school but I’m heavily involved in drama at my high school and would totally be down for voice acting, I’m usually cast as the male lead for my school’s shows— not trying to boast I just want to be helpful. I’m also the head of my creative writing magazine at my school, so I could help with writing. I’m also good at music as I sing and play guitar and trumpet, and could totally assist with music.

Seeing what happened to Telltale, there will be a Telltale sized hole left in the industry— and I would totally be interested in any ventures to fill that place.

• edited September 2018

Well you know I’m in. I always love taking on huge projects out of my love for a certain topic/subject/fandom. I’d do it for free at this rate... until profits start rolling in (heyoooo) srsly though, I think it had potential, and there are a lot of fans out there who would love to support something like this. Make the cause known and hopefully we can help finish off the season with enough funding and can even hopefully pull back some of the old voice actors. I think it’s possible, and hope is all any of us has left, right?

This will go better actually. Anyone who is interested in this and thinks they have applicable skills go ahead and PM me your email address.

• Sounds like you'll be a good addition!

-XYAB- posted: »

I’m still in high school but I’m heavily involved in drama at my high school and would totally be down for voice acting, I’m usually cast as

• edited September 2018

I am an actor and partake in several TWD Discord RP's with really good writing and I did some GoT RP stuff (Yes I loved Telltale's Game of Thrones, especially the character of Rodrik) (I'm okay in terms of writing but I learned a lot on the Discord Roleplays) if you ever need anyone hit me up! I would LOVE to start a project even if it's only based on Telltale Games because their legacy needs to live on, and I am VERY passionate about them. This is a great idea! Even if it's just a small fan game/company!

I'll be here if you need me. (:

• I would imagine we'd start out doing original stuff. Maybe eventually we could get big enough to buy out what Telltale left behind and continue their legacy.

I am an actor and partake in several TWD Discord RP's with really good writing and I did some GoT RP stuff (Yes I loved Telltale's Game of T

• Is this what the third stage of grief looks like?

• Oof

Spodes posted: »

Is this what the third stage of grief looks like?

• It would be if I wasn't legitimately going to try to do this. I'd been thinking about trying it for a long time before now, but I wanted to wait for the right time. Well, if there ever was a time, it's now.

Is this what the third stage of grief looks like?

• If you're being serious about entrepreneurship, you should find people around your general area rather than people over the Internet, it won't work otherwise.

It would be if I wasn't legitimately going to try to do this. I'd been thinking about trying it for a long time before now, but I wanted to wait for the right time. Well, if there ever was a time, it's now.

• edited September 2018

I have a friend with some experience in coding (I'd have to ask), and I myself am picking up skill in Twine! With a good artist (sound design, writing, all the bells and whistles), it wouldn't be hard to create a 2D TellTale-style experience. I can write and such too (story/plot development I especially enjoy, though I am working on an interactive book).

• I don't have anyone around my general area lol. This is as good a chance as I'm ever going to get.

If you're being serious about entrepreneurship, you should find people around your general area rather than people over the Internet, it won't work otherwise.

• Then move to somewhere that has a lot of creative talent (e.g. California), as I said, you're not going to build an entire company based off a lose confederation over the Internet.

I don't have anyone around my general area lol. This is as good a chance as I'm ever going to get.

• I have writing experience, and I'm currently pursuing a degree in Writing for Film, Television & Digital media. So I'd love to be part of this if it came to fruition tbh.

• Doesn't mean I can't try.

Then move to somewhere that has a lot of creative talent (e.g. California), as I said, you're not going to build an entire company based off a lose confederation over the Internet.

• Yes definitely ask your friend!

Tohabath posted: »

I have a friend with some experience in coding (I'd have to ask), and I myself am picking up skill in Twine! With a good artist (sound desig

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

Alright guys, i'm here. I'll be the CEO, and we'll call the company "Dex-Starr's Laboratory". As CEO, i''ll make it my job to make sure my name is mentioned whenever good things are said about the company. You guys can handle all the other stuff, just let me be in charge. I promise our company will make it very far.

• I have a creative writing degree under my belt so I could help with the writing, also wouldn't mind doing some VA though have no real experience there.

• Are you good at keeping secrets?

AdamRoberts posted: »

welp, i can play games so i'll be a tester?

• ...Kevin?

Dex-Starr posted: »

Alright guys, i'm here. I'll be the CEO, and we'll call the company "Dex-Starr's Laboratory". As CEO, i''ll make it my job to make sure my n

• PM me your email

I have a creative writing degree under my belt so I could help with the writing, also wouldn't mind doing some VA though have no real experience there.

• If you guys need a forum mod, you know where to look ?

• Now there's what we need

If you guys need a forum mod, you know where to look ?

• I really like writing stories and such things. I still go to high school so i don't have any degrees or stuff like that. I just love writing in my spare time. So if this thing is going to happen i'd love to help with it.

• I would be interested in joining a group of some kind how do I sign up?

• Don't even think about it lol

If you guys need a forum mod, you know where to look ?

• Pm me your email

Valtasek posted: »

I would be interested in joining a group of some kind how do I sign up?

• Bump. I just want this to remain near the top of the forum so it reaches the maximum amount of people.

• If you're serious about this, you should seek people outside of the forums as well and look online, not everyone will be freelance as well, (mainly applies to those that code the game); so you better have some $ lying around. If you ever start a discord, forum, website or what you use then consider me a person you can hire to moderate or manage. But yeah, don't rely on TellTale forums entirely for this.

• I'm not going to. I'm just coming here first.

SireElite posted: »

If you're serious about this, you should seek people outside of the forums as well and look online, not everyone will be freelance as well,

• Fair enough, but what about money? That's one of the biggest problems you are going to face if this gets somewhere.

I'm not going to. I'm just coming here first.

• I'll be the writer who rewrites the season 10 times and ruins it.

• I'm gonna make a gofundme or something. Or we'll just pool stuff together. We'll figure it out.

SireElite posted: »

Fair enough, but what about money? That's one of the biggest problems you are going to face if this gets somewhere.

• You guys should create a discord server for this, i would totally enter the server, even though i'm not skilled in any particular area.

• We have a Facebook group.

goldd3vil posted: »

You guys should create a discord server for this, i would totally enter the server, even though i'm not skilled in any particular area.

• Discord is far more organized, you'd be surprised by the number of discord servers developers actually use.

We have a Facebook group.

• edited September 2018

I'm pretty good with computers, I do get good stories ideas, and I could try voice acting.

P.S. I'm actually writing a twd fanfiction where AJ is adult. :)

• PM me your email address

MontanaKat posted: »

I'm pretty good with computers, I do get good stories ideas, and I could try voice acting. P.S. I'm actually writing a twd fanfiction where AJ is adult.

• I support this. I'd like to think I could contribute as a pretty nifty writer.

Also used to do a little but of coding but not enough to make anything worth making. But if this turns into something, I'd love to help in any way I can.

• PM me your email

Acheive250 posted: »

I support this. I'd like to think I could contribute as a pretty nifty writer. Also used to do a little but of coding but not enough to make anything worth making. But if this turns into something, I'd love to help in any way I can.

• I'll make everyone peaches-n-beans and banana flavored fruit juice~

psst @Kett

Seriously though I want to see this succeed more than anything but please keep someone on the team who has credentials in business who can keep the project on the ground. I love the passion you guys have towards making the team already but those visions still need to be brought down to earth if they want to become a successful game.

I hope this potential ragtag group of devs takes off; remember that this will require a lot of dedication if you're truly serious about this so please remember that if you do start a project :smile:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.