What has Melissa Hutchison said about this

Has she said anything about telltale I just wanna know I mean she loves Clementine as much as all of us how does she feel about it

Comments

• She hasn't said anything, but she probably feels terrible.

• To my knowledge, she hasn't said anything. She hasn't tweeted anything as of now.

• She hasn't said anything yet on twitter, so I don't know. But she must be feeling pretty shocked and sad about it.

• Strange how the VA for Lily has already commented on twitter but none of the others.

• Silence like telltale

• Do you have a link by any chance? Just curious to see what she's thinking.

Strange how the VA for Lily has already commented on twitter but none of the others.

• edited September 2018

I think she probably knows the most about it being the lead voice actress and was told not to say anything till an official statement is given.

• Do you have a link by any chance? Just curious to see what she's thinking.

• Awesome, thanks pal :smile: Seems she's just as bummed as the rest of us.

https://mobile.twitter.com/itsuhrapp

• I just created a new thread like this. Sorry I did not realise there already was one.

• Lilly's VA commented a couple of things and Christa's VA deleted her twitter.

• Melissa Hutchison just posted this message on her twitter account.

• So is cancelled

• So, I guess this confirms that episodes 3 and 4 just aren't happening.

• Thought she might know a little more than other people, but I guess not. Literally no one knows what the hell is going on besides Pete probably. Christ.

• Wow now I understood Jane feeling when she got stabbed in the heart by Kenny!

Melissa Hutchison just posted this message on her twitter account.

• Melissa don’t know either what will happen to TWD so it’s not confirmed yet

Thermo1103 posted: »

So, I guess this confirms that episodes 3 and 4 just aren't happening.

• I'm not sure what Pete Hawley is trying to accomplish behind the scenes. I wish they'd just officially confirm the fate of TWDG - even though we all pretty much know - just so the devs and VAs don't have to receive tons of tweets about it when they're trying to focus on finding new jobs and recovering from such a shitty day.

• All of this hype and excitement for TFS, the almost year long wait for the season to be released and with a very strong start everything just looked so perfect. And now everything is taken away from us. It is pointless now. None of that matters anymore.
    You look at TFS and you're just devastated knowing how fantastic it could've been. Could've even been better than S1!
    And the worst part
    We don't get the closure for Clementine's character and story which is just absolutely awful. Something lots of people including myself have been invested in for 6 years and we don't get to see how it finishes. At the moment all of this feels just like a waste.

All I can really say that I'm really fucking dissapointed about this shitshow and how it has affected the fans, employees and everybody else involved

• Ye I feel you. I dont really hang out with people and because of my nature I have hard times making new friends, most of the people I know are friends I made in some videogames like League of Legends or World of Warcraft, so as a gamer sometimes I have grown attached to videogame characters like Master Chief from Halo, Sarah Kerrigan from Starcraft, Dante from Devil May Cry and some more, and seeing Clementine, which is one of my absolute favourite character ever, not having a proper ending really hurts my soul and makes me sick.

All of this hype and excitement for TFS, the almost year long wait for the season to be released and with a very strong start everything jus

• they're clearly not the best story-driven game company when it comes to treating their workers right

Melissa Hutchison just posted this message on her twitter account.

• I get the feeling he can't yet until he knows what all his options are. Staff were laid off on a weekend, so its not like he can contact other business folk now. He has to wait til Monday. And it's going to take a few days (if not weeks) to get a good scope of whats feasible and not feasible. Im pretty sure he wants the season finished as much as we do, but they just ran out of money because the previous CEO did too much damage to the company. We will find out in time what the final decision is.

I'm not sure what Pete Hawley is trying to accomplish behind the scenes. I wish they'd just officially confirm the fate of TWDG - even thoug

• That pain Pericles the heart of my soul.

Gauss99 posted: »

Wow now I understood Jane feeling when she got stabbed in the heart by Kenny!

• god damn it =/ man so ep 2 is the last =(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.