Will you still play episode 2 knowing you might be left on a permanent cliff hanger?

2»

Comments

• When the disc collection comes out, maybe.
    Depends on how this affects my inclination towards getting the game.

• I don't think the Season Pass disc will ever come out.

DabigRG posted: »

When the disc collection comes out, maybe. Depends on how this affects my inclination towards getting the game.

• Oh, well fuck Clementeen anyway.

Sora_gameZ posted: »

I don't think the Season Pass disc will ever come out.

• edited September 2018

It's going to be awful if this is gonna be dragged out even more. Considering how now this is literally all waiting. You hear something there another here and in the end we have nothing but confused employees and fans of said game. They haven't really said shit after the entire "announcement" but since the game is still up for grabs I'm not sure how I feel.

• I don’t know.

• I don't have the newest season, because I couldn't afford it at the time, and I was planning on buying it but now I'm 100% not going to. And if I did have it, I don't know if I'd play, or even if I'm going to watch it.

I know the people who created the new episode want us to enjoy what is left, and are proud of how good the episode is going to be and want us to play it either way. But I can't, nor do I want to play it or see it now because it kind of has been ruined for me. I don't fancy playing something that won't (likely) be continued and I won't know what was supposed to happen.

• It will basically be difficult tho. Everyone here knows that if the game series ever get back again, they'll have to restart the entire season again. Most possibly considering the fact that if another game company gain the rights of the series, we won't experience the same storyline as we currently now have.

I would say go for it, but nothing will be the same

• I will for three reasons: 1. The people making it were still working hard on it so I don't want to waste it. 2. It is either cliffhanger 1 or cliffhanger 2. 3. I want to at least get some of what I paid for

• Yes I'll play it can't wait to see Lilly!

• edited September 2018

I've been thinking about it, and if they either confirm the series will continue or leave TFS fate unknown, I'll probably play it since I'll still have a little hope for the continuation. If they confirm it's dead until the release though... I don't know if I could still do it...

• Of course I will. The first episode was brilliant and if the second episode will have same quality I'm gonna play the hell out of it, even if this could be the last episode of the series.
    Also I just need to see Lily again. She was one of my favourite characters in S1.

• Oh definitely, i wanna get my money's worth. Although I'm always gonna think what could have been in regards to the character and story.

• Someone somewhere out there will start a competition for who can come up with the best ending to the series, so I have no choice but to play episode two if I want to win that competition. :P

• edited September 2018

I am so gonna play it. I have to, as I spent good money on this. Plus, it's just a really good game and I'd hate for the Devs work to go unnoticed.

I am so gonna cry about it afterwards though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.