So what will your headcanon be for Clementine

Obviously she isn't going to be killed off at the end of season 2 so her fate will be left up in the air. I personally will probably just say that her and maybe some of the other survivors at the end of Ep. II ended up finding their way to Oceanside.

Comments

• edited September 2018

Clem leads the group against the raiders but is kidnapped by them. She meets Minnie while imprisoned and learns that Sophie is dead. AJ somehow fights his way to free Clem. They escape and Clem kills Lilly and the rest of the raiders. They return to Ericson and Violet still chooses to be with Clem over Minnie. Everyone lives happily ever after.

• She joins Ricks group and becomes good friends with Carl. AJ will be close friends with Maggie’s son, who should be close to AJ’s age judging from TWDG’s timeline.

• Everybody dies except Clem, Aj and Louis

• If the Final Season is not completed then my headcanon is going to be that Telltale's The Walking Dead ended with Clementine and Kenny walking away from Wellington together at the end of season 2.

• Lilly is part of the raider but ends up helping and saving Clem. Everyone lives happy in the Boarding School :)

• ...but what about the DOG :(

Nyxeris posted: »

Everybody dies except Clem, Aj and Louis

• Probably killed by Lilly XD lol

...but what about the DOG

• Lilly redeems herself and dies saving Clem...Violet and Clem and AJ help rebuild the school and become allied with Rick Grimes's group.

• Everyone survives, Clem becomes leader, and her and Violet become badass zombie fighting gfs

• Lol, there you go. I am almost inclined though to just pretend that season 4 never happened. If it never finishes nothing wrong with assuming it never took place to begin with.

12494 posted: »

Everyone survives, Clem becomes leader, and her and Violet become badass zombie fighting gfs

• “Still! You...you don’t kill dogs”
    -Luke

Nyxeris posted: »

Probably killed by Lilly XD lol

• edited September 2018

The only realistic way to have an ending is if you fail a quick time event in the next, and apparently last episode sadly.
    If I have to consider ANF and first 2 episodes, I really dont know yet, one day I will play episode 2 of this unfinished Season because Im still pissed off and angry to do it in 2 days, then I will think about it.
    But my ideal ending is Clementine and Kenny leaving Wellington together.

• ANF!Clementine is regrefully left behind by AJ, Louis, and Violet when Boss!Walker appeared with his minions.

• It doesn’t make me hard. In fact, it makes me want to become a eunuch.

• Ow-ho-ho-ho-ho!

It doesn’t make me hard. In fact, it makes me want to become a eunuch.

• HOLY SHIT lmao.

• Your username indeed.

HOLY SHIT lmao.

• edited September 2018

Season 2 Alone Ending for sure :) captures how far she’s come and what she’s willing to do to surivive. That ending struck me the most emotionally. Walking into a herd of walkers all badass would be the perfect way to end the series.

• edited September 2018

Might as well express my own finale if ep 4 doesn’t come out. If not, then this is my headcanon prior to ep 1. (Timed) means that there is dialogue while you are choosing a choice. Also the ? means options that you would choose to have the next set of dialogue appear in this lil fanfic... if that makes sense.

[Clementine and AJ are both stationed sitting at the end of a dock, with their feet dangling below over the river]

AJ: Clem? What happened to my parents? (Timed) I know that you told me that they died, but I’d like to know how.

Clementine:
    A] [tell him] ?
    B] Not now, AJ
    C] You’re too young to understand
    D] ...

AJ: what happened to your parents?

Clementine:
    A] They’re gone now ?
    B] In a better place
    C] None of your business
    D] ...

[Alive inside begins]
    Aj: You’re my mom now

Clementine:
    A] Thank you, Aj
    B] Hug him?
    C] No I’m not
    D] Cry

[Episodes comes to a close as Clem and AJ stare off (or are hugging in this situation) into the mouth of the river, as the sun sets over them]

Lol I genuinely hate writing fanfics and cringe every time I do so, but I figured that since we’re coming to an end I might as well express the visions that I had and wished that would have been implemented into TFS (oh, and Louis, Violet and all that are alive at the end ?)

• edited September 2018

I have two because the hole point was to bring Clem to a save location well... It's either the Wellington ending from S2 when she leaves Kenny behind to stay with AJ in Wellington or the one with Jane and Clementine returning to Carvers old camp and start a new there.
    I can probably imagen a few ideas but that is the closest to a ending we will ever have now:(

• Everyone fucking dies except Clem, AJ and Violet. Kenny is still alive too cuz Wellington ending.

• Also Louis lives, sí sí

Everyone fucking dies except Clem, AJ and Violet. Kenny is still alive too cuz Wellington ending.

• Clem lives. I don't care about anyone else. Clem survives, lives out her days and dies in her sleep as an old lady.

• Hah, no.

Melton23 posted: »

Also Louis lives, sí sí

• edited September 2018

I plan on playing episode 2 and afterwards when/if(PLEASE BE IF PLEASE BE IF PLEASE BE IF) Telltale releases an official statement that states episodes 3 and 4 are canceled. I will likely do some digging to find out some of the details that have been datamined from episodes 1 and 2 to hopefully get a better understanding as to what direction the writers were planning on taking the story and if I find the time, I would use this as a guideline to write my own fanfiction or comic about how my version of Clementine's story ends.

• That's a really nice way of moving on. If ep3 and ep4 are canceled I will do that also.

Veeeee posted: »

I plan on playing episode 2 and afterwards when/if(PLEASE BE IF PLEASE BE IF PLEASE BE IF) Telltale releases an official statement that stat

• That should be made into a thread if Ep 3&4 get cancelled

NexusFire posted: »

That's a really nice way of moving on. If ep3 and ep4 are canceled I will do that also.

• Good idea. We'll see after episode 2.

That should be made into a thread if Ep 3&4 get cancelled

• Before TTG annouced what happened, i was going to ask you about your ideas how TFS will end. According to episode name: "Take us back", they didn't mean to kill Clem (if you take a look on last episodes in previously TWD all of them have pessimistic title, but this one have optimistic) but i still can't figure out what is this "back". It can't be Richmond, since TWD New Frontier had atleast 3 endings (in story builder there was nothing to choose how New Frontier ended). It can't be even Wellington since Clem wasn't there if you kill Kenny (it can't be called "back" then). School propably will be destroyed. So the place will (if they decide to release 3 and 4 episode) shown in this season.

In second (alternative) ending, Clementine can actually die in episode 3 and episode 4 will be just about Lee and Clem, but then it wouldnt be called "Take us back" but "Take me back".

I think, the game will end in first ending way. But i still believe, if they dont release 3 and 4 episode, they will atleast tell us ending in different way. It can be even plain text.

• Ok So if episode 4 never comes out then the ending I have is here, hopefully it doesn't sound fanfictiony and I haven't thought it through that much:

I would like to think what you teach AJ and what he'll become will all to do with what ending you got. Sorta like Infamous when you choose good karma/bad karma choices.
    Anyways when if teach AJ morals and he isn't brutal here's the ending you'll get:

The bording school is recked however fixable, so Clem, who at this point is now leader of the bording school, comes up with a plan to repair it and how their going to do it. Clem gets most of the tools to do it by going back to her house, and picks up the hammer Lee killed Sandra with when they first met.

Then a week or 2 time skip is here (or depending how long it will take to get back from Clem's house to the boarding school) the bording school kids - including Minerva and Sophie, the new kid (James?) And potentially others are working on it meanwhile she notices Tenn and AJ drawing and laughing together. She talks to James then the whole Louis/Violet thing comes into place.

Romance Violet: Violet and Clem will talk, Minerva will call Clem over, while walking past Clem will see Louis & Sohpie hit it off. And depending on choises Minerva she will tell you that she isn't happy with her and violet, or she'll tell you although she's upset she's glad Violet's got Clem.

Best Friends with Violet: Violet and Minerva will be back together and she'll tell you that if you're Violets friend you're her friend.

Romance Louis: Louis and Clem will talk, Sophie and Minerva will call over Clem thanking Clem for helping them.

Best Friend Louis: pretty much the same but Minverva thanks Clem on her and Sophies behalf because after the convo with Louis, Sophie will talk to Louis.

After that Clem will notice Lilly walking out and when Clem asks why she's leaving Lilly tells her she needs to find her partner (coughCHRISTAcough) Clem and Lilly will say goodbyes. AJ will approach Clem then something something the camera goes from Clem and AJ to the boarding school. The end.

It's all made up in my head but like if it never gets wrote then that's the ending I'd like to have.

• Well considering for me the last two episode pictures for TFS with Clem and Aj and it looks like they are looking out at an ocean and since fan fiction is cannon now they find a boat and live on the ocean

Sign in to comment in this discussion.