[URGENT] If any of you want to see Clem's story continue...

SEND ROBERT KIRKMAN A LETTER:

The Walking Dead
c/o Funk-O-Tron
P.O. Box 1870
Lockport, NY 14417

or

walkingdead@skybound.com

If all of us band together and ask Kirkman to do this, it might work--and by the way, he reads his letters, so chances are, if he gets 100's of letter's about the same subject, he'll likely answer the topic in his next letterhacks column.

It'd be an understatement to say that we all want to see Clem's story continue and/or have an actual conclusion. Tell Robert Kirkman we want this to happen; sitting here hoping and praying won't do anything. Tell him to either write a mini-series, a novel or even add her to the main comics. If we do nothing, Clem's story might end with no real conclusion (and possibly even on a cliff-hanger).

Everyone needs to flood his inbox and PO. If we do this, it can become a reality, but if not, headcanon is the only thing we might have with our beloved character's ending.

Comments

• Can’t we just wait until Monday or Tuesday to do this? There are so many other factors regarding this issue that most of us don’t even understand.

• Way ahead of you.

• How is harrassing a guy who writes comics going to help? he sold telltale the rights to his IP and had a little creative input, that is all.

• No. This needs to happen now. The season is canceled after ep. 2 and this is the only chance we have at seeing a true conclusion to Clem's story. I sent my letter in already and if you want a conclusion, do your part.

Can’t we just wait until Monday or Tuesday to do this? There are so many other factors regarding this issue that most of us don’t even understand.

• It's not harassment, it's fan outcry. It would be harassment if it was his personal email/home address, but it's his public PO box, which is literally meant for fans to send in their questions and requests.

Skybound has the rights to Clem at this point which means Kirkman has the legal permission to write Clem in any capacity.

Lololol28 posted: »

How is harrassing a guy who writes comics going to help? he sold telltale the rights to his IP and had a little creative input, that is all.

• Is this the same address that they get the letter hacks questions from?

• No, this dont need to happen now. He is busy writing his comics. He will give a speech on his twitter about how he enjoyed working with the folks at telltale and mention it in the letter hacks, that is all that will happen.

• Yes it is.

sony12 posted: »

Is this the same address that they get the letter hacks questions from?

• This isn't a bad idea. I'm going to wait to write a letter until we know for sure or not if this season is cancelled

• Fair point, just make sure you do when it's official. There's a 99% likelihood that the game is canceled as they don't have any employees to work on the games. It's a sad reality, but it is what it is.

12494 posted: »

This isn't a bad idea. I'm going to wait to write a letter until we know for sure or not if this season is cancelled

• Yes, but he reads letters specifically for his comics, and then he showcases some of them at the end of his issue in his letterhacks column. He's done it for every issue for as long as I can remember, so we're just doing exactly what his P.O. box is meant for.

No, this dont need to happen now. He is busy writing his comics. He will give a speech on his twitter about how he enjoyed working with the folks at telltale and mention it in the letter hacks, that is all that will happen.

• And i suppose you want him to add Rhys and Fiona too right? Maybe make Bigby Wolf the leader of the saviours?

I admire the fire that dwells with in you Megaodg, but its time to give in and accept that its over, there will be no more Clemmy clem clem.

Its over dude, its over.

Megaodg33 posted: »

It's not harassment, it's fan outcry. It would be harassment if it was his personal email/home address, but it's his public PO box, which is

• Some people really love the game and are trying to do something to save it. If you don't care, just go away. You are not helping by telling people to give up.

• I'm sorry? I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to accomplish with that completely ridiculous comment, but Clementine is an actual character in the Walking Dead comic universe, and Robert Kirkman will do this if enough fans ask him to (and probably on his own but the fan support doesn't hurt).

The game is over, but not Clem's story.

And i suppose you want him to add Rhys and Fiona too right? Maybe make Bigby Wolf the leader of the saviours? I admire the fire that dwel

• Silly, Bigby already has all of his story in Fables :D

But Kirkman's Siybound does pump video games out, so it's somewhat possible to wrap up the story under the Skybound Games division.

And i suppose you want him to add Rhys and Fiona too right? Maybe make Bigby Wolf the leader of the saviours? I admire the fire that dwel

• No, this dont need to happen now. He is busy writing his comics.

Do you even read the comics? If not, that should be of no concern to you. You, along with everyone else, are in this thread because TFS' last two episodes aren't being produced, so to say it doesn't need to happen right now is just ridiculous.

No, this dont need to happen now. He is busy writing his comics. He will give a speech on his twitter about how he enjoyed working with the folks at telltale and mention it in the letter hacks, that is all that will happen.

• This is really our last option, if you want to see Clementine’s story end this is it. Skybound has a gaming division, it may be possible for them to hand over the project to different developers. TFS’s story is already fully written and ep 3 only needs polish according to the Michael, the Lead Season Designer. This could actually work.

• Yeah thats right bluewalker, let it out! I will be your anger sponge.

But you must understand, unless you have a couple million to stump up, there aint nothing we can do.

Its like when Duck got bit, We knew it was coming, we did not want it to happen, but it happened, and all we could do was watch as he died.

Lets just remember the good times =[

Like remember when we smashed larrys face in with a salt lick? wasnt that something? and Mark!! oh god how could we forget Mark and his legs?

Chuck and Ben! Omids cat! the Snake Arvo! the joy we felt when Gabe died....

ahhh the sweet, sweet memories.

bluewalker posted: »

Some people really love the game and are trying to do something to save it. If you don't care, just go away. You are not helping by telling people to give up.

• And i suppose you want him to add Rhys and Fiona too right? Maybe make Bigby Wolf the leader of the saviours?

He doesn't even own those characters.....

I admire the fire that dwells with in you Megadog, but its time to give in and accept that its over, there will be no more Clemmy clem clem. Its over dude, its over.

What is it even costing you to at least try? If you're not going to try to help, why even come here? Why try to convince others to give up? The energy you're spending replying to me and megadog could've been used trying to better our situation. If you don't care to try, go waste your time somewhere else.

• I'm not sure what you're problem is, but it seems like you're either in complete denial, or you don't want to see a conclusion to this story.

Also, we don't need millions to send in letters to get Robert Kirkman to write Clementine's ending in his comic book (or a mini-series).

Yeah thats right bluewalker, let it out! I will be your anger sponge. But you must understand, unless you have a couple million to stump

• Kirkman is BUSY! You think those big macs are going to eat themselfes? I promise you, all we will get from big Rob is a twitter eulogy and a mention in the letter hacks in November/December.

I'm not sure what you're problem is, but it seems like you're either in complete denial, or you don't want to see a conclusion to this story

• The one big issue with asking him to finish Clem's story is that the final season really messed with the comics timeline. Presently the comics are only 5 to 5 and a half years into the apocalypse. Where as this game seemed to take place about seven to eight years into the apocalypse. If you still wanted whatever he does to include whatever happened in these first two episodes it would probably be a good 50 issues or more before it would be the proper time to bring Clem in. The best to do if you wish Kirkman to finish Clem's story is to just wipe the final season totally from canon.

Asking Kirkman to start a totally new comic to finish Clem's story would be an unreasonable request in my opinion.

• I know you are upset Dex starr but picking on me wont help. Im trying to help you all move on, because the game is done. Clem is done, AJ is done. Its all done. Bye bye whooo see ya! =[

you are only setting yourself up for hurt by begging him o help and i WONT LET YOU HURT YOURSELF GOD DAMIT!!

Dex-Starr posted: »

And i suppose you want him to add Rhys and Fiona too right? Maybe make Bigby Wolf the leader of the saviours? He doesn't even own th

• The best to do if you wish Kirkman to finish Clem's story is to just wipe the final season totally from canon.

I really liked Ep 1 of TFS, but we were only 25% into this season, so if he does decide to hit the reset button on TFS and have it take place a few years back, I wouldn't mind.

The one big issue with asking him to finish Clem's story is that the final season really messed with the comics timeline. Presently the comi

• edited September 2018

While that's technically true, it was never confirmed. Clem and AJ's ages were never confirmed. Even though that's what we've come to believe, he could easily get away with saying that isn't true and the events of the game and comics are happening within days of each other.

The one big issue with asking him to finish Clem's story is that the final season really messed with the comics timeline. Presently the comi

• LMAO, i'm not upset, i'm just terribly dissatisfied with how things have gone. And I'm not picking on you, you're just the only one here who's not trying to help get episodes 3 & 4 finished.

you are only setting yourself up for hurt by begging him o help

We're ALL going to be strongly displeased whether we beg or not, so we might as well try using the only power we have that could help mak a change, even if the chance is slim.

I know you are upset Dex starr but picking on me wont help. Im trying to help you all move on, because the game is done. Clem is done, AJ is

• You're seriously going to give up that easily? I'm not sure you heard what happened with the show Lucifer, but it was canceled after season 3, but the fan outcry -- day in and day out -- was enough for it to be picked up by Netflix.

The same exact thing is happening here (albeit different circumstances), but if it worked for Lucifer, it can easily work for someone who's a fan of Clementine and Telltale's work on the series.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZxqYInBDwss

• But wouldnt you want to use that energy for other things like planting a tree in Isreal? or paying for a homless mans meal?

why spend it harassing a 21 stone man who has more money than the pope?

LMAO, i'm not upset, i'm just terribly dissatisfied with how things have gone. And I'm not picking on you, you're just the only one here who

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

Neither of those things are of anyone's concern as of this moment. The Walking Dead's cancellation is.

But wouldnt you want to use that energy for other things like planting a tree in Isreal? or paying for a homless mans meal? why spend it harassing a 21 stone man who has more money than the pope?

• Dex, I know you are angry, hell id be angry too if i was angry! but anger is not going to help.

Why not try writing a letter to Robert Kirkman? he may bring out a mini series that wraps up clems story?

Neither of those things are of anyone's concern as of this moment. The Walking Dead's cancellation is.

• Why not try writing a letter to Robert Kirkman?

That's the point of this thread man

Dex, I know you are angry, hell id be angry too if i was angry! but anger is not going to help. Why not try writing a letter to Robert Kirkman? he may bring out a mini series that wraps up clems story?

• For the record, I didn't tell anyone to do any of this.....

• You just suddenly appeared everywhere these comments popped up :D
    I wonder.....

• Seems like it. Thank god, but I cannot unsee what I saw

• Dude, I have to clear out my history because of them fools.

Seems like it. Thank god, but I cannot unsee what I saw

• I just hope they all burn, burn, burn...

DabigRG posted: »

Dude, I have to clear out my history because of them fools.

• you'll be fine. Your eyes haven't seen anything if you think that's bad......not that mine have or anything.....It's just common sense that there'd be way worse stuff

Seems like it. Thank god, but I cannot unsee what I saw

• I just couldn't imagine that shit actually existed. I've always heard of that shit but... my god. I thought it was a myth, but I was seriously mistaken

you'll be fine. Your eyes haven't seen anything if you think that's bad......not that mine have or anything.....It's just common sense that there'd be way worse stuff

• Most of that stuff is made by 13 year old boys.

I just couldn't imagine that shit actually existed. I've always heard of that shit but... my god. I thought it was a myth, but I was seriously mistaken

Sign in to comment in this discussion.