despite this BS, any games you are looking forward too/currently enjoying?

Im playing the crap out of DayZ on xboxone at the moment! If you dont know what it is, id say it has the potential to be one o the best zombie survival games to date ( its in pre alpha at the moment, so bugs galore and missing some features ) but yeah, a great game.

and Red Dead Redemption 2 is out in a month! that game looks great, that will really take the sting out of this situation, for me at least.

Comments

• Right now, I'm replaying The Last of Us which I haven't played for months because I don't have internet in new apartment for a few days.

Games that I'm looking forward to buy is Spider-Man, Resident Evil 2 Remake and The Last of Us Part 2.
    Death Stranding and Red Dead Redemption will get a chance if only they both succeed.

• Hell yeah, the one thing I can't wait to play is episode 2 of Telltale's walking dead, shit gon' b lit!

• yeah because Red Dead redemption wont succeed lol

also, i love how the game has to be great for his majesty ( you ) to play....a guy who cant even afford internet! you talk about you giving it a chance, how do you know it will give YOU a chance? lol dont be an arrogant jerk dude.

• I've just finishing binging the entirety of Avatar: The Last Airbender, and I'm now moving on to Arkham Asylum. I heard it's good.

• Looking forward to rdr2. And despite everything, I am excited to play episode 2 of tfs.

• I've kinda' lost the will to play anything at all right now, though idk that it's directly related to this fiasco. It's true, the cancellation has killed my excitement for episode 2, but I'd already basically lost my desire to play pretty much anything anyway. It's a depression cycle. Sometimes I get all obsessed with a game or a few games for a while and dump hours upon hours into them for weeks or months, and other times I can't be bothered to play anything at all for weeks or months. Good ol' fashioned crippling depression.

• Rest in pepperoni

Lololol28 posted: »

yeah because Red Dead redemption wont succeed lol also, i love how the game has to be great for his majesty ( you ) to play....a guy who

• Any of yall wanna team up with me when Fallout 76 drops on pc :D?

• It was about time he fuccin spammed the forums with 100 pointless threads

Melton23 posted: »

Rest in pepperoni

• Awww, you pc boi, I’m getting it for PS4 ?

Jayroen posted: »

Any of yall wanna team up with me when Fallout 76 drops on pc ?

• u gonna play that garbage, man?

Any of yall wanna team up with me when Fallout 76 drops on pc ?

• Yup, I love garbage!

u gonna play that garbage, man?

• I finally got a replacement powerbrick early from Amazon and if things were alright with the system itself, I was gonna finally start The Wolf Among Us Season 1.
    I was also playing Dragonball Fighter Z beforehand.

• No :/ I was looking forward to this and twau :/

• 1-2 days left!!!

Hell yeah, the one thing I can't wait to play is episode 2 of Telltale's walking dead, shit gon' b lit!

• Yeah but considering it's the last episode..

• Saaame! That's why when you get addicted to a game, savour it, because that addiction won't last long. And for some games, I feel like ''subscribing'' my effort and time to them. I don't feel like playing Destiny 2 anymore because I'd need to spend to much of my time. So I evaluate if it's worth it. And for some games, I have an on-and-off relationship with them. Play for 2 months straight, take 2 month hiatus, play for 2 months again, rinse and repeat.

I've kinda' lost the will to play anything at all right now, though idk that it's directly related to this fiasco. It's true, the cancellati

• I was also playing Dragonball Fighter Z beforehand.

I'm more of a Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 guy. That game is fun.

DabigRG posted: »

I finally got a replacement powerbrick early from Amazon and if things were alright with the system itself, I was gonna finally start The Wolf Among Us Season 1. I was also playing Dragonball Fighter Z beforehand.

• Was this your first time watching Avatar? If so, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

EbiManami posted: »

I've just finishing binging the entirety of Avatar: The Last Airbender, and I'm now moving on to Arkham Asylum. I heard it's good.

• Of course! There’s a bunch of games I’m actually more excited to play then TFS:

• Fallout 76
    • Red Dead Redemption 2
    • Kingdom Hearts 3
    • WWE 2k19
    • Jump Force
    • The Last of Us Part II
    • Resident Evil 2 remake
  • Currently playing the new Spider-Man game, it does a lot to forget about what's happening for a couple of hours. We got another episode of The Council coming out on soon, so that'll be another few hours of distraction.

And of course, we got Episode 2. I won't lie when I say that a huge part of me doesn't even want to play it considering all that's happened and this may very well be the final TWD/Telltale episode ever. But the other side wants to play it to cherish this possible final time playing as Clem, and the fact that I've already cleared my entire schedule to ensure I had the time to play it like a week in advance is also good reasoning.

• Funny, I have a friend who mentioned Avatar the Last Airbender to me in passing yesterday and with you now also mentioning it, I realised it's been ages since I watched it.

You might've given me something to do in these hard times, thank you sir

EbiManami posted: »

I've just finishing binging the entirety of Avatar: The Last Airbender, and I'm now moving on to Arkham Asylum. I heard it's good.

• Is The Council any good? When I first saw it, it looked really bad.

Currently playing the new Spider-Man game, it does a lot to forget about what's happening for a couple of hours. We got another episode of T

• edited September 2018

I know people are gonna be like "Are you serious?" when I say this, but I'm excited for Life Is Strange 2. I might as well rely on DONTNOD to scratch that itch that Telltale (now) used to do. Seeing Episode 2 download and install on Steam is SO gonna be fucking painful to witness.

Also, I have Shadow Of The Tomb Raider to play by next weekend, since I have a lot of stuff to do during Monday to Friday.

EDIT: WHY DID THE FORUMS GIVE ME THIS NOTIF.

• Currently playing: Elder Scrolls Online, replaying all Quantic Dream games, AC Origins, Mafia III, Destiny 2, God of War III

What I'm looking forward to: RDR 2, FIFA 19, WWE 2k19, Cyberpunk 2077, Elder Scrolls VI, AC Odyssey

Plenty of games to take my mind off Telltale and TWD.

• edited September 2018

Those days I usually play with Total War Warhammer 2, League of Legends, Divinity Original Sin 2 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider, the game I cant wait to play is Resident Evil 2 Remastered.

• While there is still a bit of waiting, Cyberpunk 2077 is for now the only game I am looking forward the most. I played every CD Projekt Red game and I loved every single one of them so Cyberpunk 2077 is a must for me, even if I don't know shit about Cyberpunk franchise.

• *Remake.

Gauss99 posted: »

Those days I usually play with Total War Warhammer 2, League of Legends, Divinity Original Sin 2 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider, the game I cant wait to play is Resident Evil 2 Remastered.

• edited September 2018

Nah, but it may have well been. I haven't ever watched the series from start to finish, but I watched enough of it as a child to be a fan.

Was this your first time watching Avatar? If so, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

• TellTale Games The Walking Dead: The Final Season, Broken Toys and Take Us Back.

• True! My bad ^^

NexusFire posted: »

*Remake.

• I just finished the witcher 3 a few days ago,i also played the dlcs (hearts of stone,and blood and wine) great game.

And i'm gonna buy Divinity Original Sin 2 next month i keep talking about that game all the time but yeah i'm so happy it's finally on ps4 and i can't wait to play it.

• Well I'm playing Detroit Become Human which I'm doing a playthrough on my youtube channel you can find here:
    (Shameless plug). I'm also waiting for the early release of assassin's creed odyssey that comes with the gold edition so I can start a my playthrough on the 2nd. Other than that I'm still excited for the second episode of TWD, even if it will be the last.

• Red Dead Redemption 2 and Spyro Ignited.

• I just finished the Banner Saga trilogy I've heard some complaints about them being too short but for me it was one 30ish hour game since I just played all 3 next to each other. Great series, Loved the combat, world and characters. I love how strategy RPGs get you attached to your good units, the Hogun Mogun brothers were so beef at the end of the game it was great.

I don't really know what to play now, I guess I'm looking forward to Red Dead but ehh Life is Strange 2 might fill the episodic game void now that Telltale is dead Dontnod really can take that spot if they get better writers.

• I recently picked up persona 5 and I am enjoying the hell out of it.

• Is this your first time playing a Persona game?

collboy600 posted: »

I recently picked up persona 5 and I am enjoying the hell out of it.

• Which DLC did you like better? I preferred Hearts of Stone myself. I thought the main story in that DLC was even better than the main game.

iFoRias posted: »

I just finished the witcher 3 a few days ago,i also played the dlcs (hearts of stone,and blood and wine) great game. And i'm gonna buy Di

• I don't really know... I had this little void for a couple of weeks recently. I wish I had a PS4 to play Spider-Man and RDR2 when it comes on but on PC? Maybe Fallout 76 if it turns out to be great, or I might give Shadow of the Tomb Raider a shot. Maybe I'll go to replay Witcher 3 or Civilization. In the future (probably very long term) definitely Cyberpunk 2077.

• I played Shadow of the Tomb Raider, it was awesome.

I don't really know... I had this little void for a couple of weeks recently. I wish I had a PS4 to play Spider-Man and RDR2 when it comes o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.