despite this BS, any games you are looking forward too/currently enjoying?

2»

Comments

• Yeah, Kingdom Come Deliverance, really great game and very immersive.

• You're in for a treat. Top 5 video games of all time.

collboy600 posted: »

I recently picked up persona 5 and I am enjoying the hell out of it.

• Yes it is!

EbiManami posted: »

Is this your first time playing a Persona game?

• It's pretty good. Episode 1 was a good start, 2 is considerably weaker and bad, but 3 won me over and was fantastic.

NexusFire posted: »

Is The Council any good? When I first saw it, it looked really bad.

• Huh.. I will try it out after this whole thing ends. Thanks!

It's pretty good. Episode 1 was a good start, 2 is considerably weaker and bad, but 3 won me over and was fantastic.

• edited September 2018

I know people are gonna be like "Are you serious?" when I say this, but I'm excited for Life Is Strange 2.

I pre-ordered it yesterday. I like the first LIS but this second one is not looking to good. If you watch the first 15 mins on the DONTNOD’s YouTube channel it looks really bad. I’ll still play it because I have fond memories of the first game but I highly doubt I’ll enjoy it as much.

I know people are gonna be like "Are you serious?" when I say this, but I'm excited for Life Is Strange 2. I might as well rely on DONTNOD t

• Red Dead Redemption 2
    Last of Us 2
    Spiderman
    Fifa 19

• ProxmanProxman Banned
    edited September 2018

Metro Exodus, Doom Eternal, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, and Gears 5.

• Hate me all u want but I'm playing pubg and fortnite currently,oh and also spiderman because that game is fucking legendary...what I'm looking forward the most is just cause 4,red dead,cyberpunk and fifa to rage the fuck out.

• Kind of a random throwback question, but did any of you also have issues with the save files when you first played ANF?

• I think we still have that...?

Ghetsis posted: »

I was also playing Dragonball Fighter Z beforehand. I'm more of a Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 guy. That game is fun.

• Umm.. yeah. Btw is that Avatar one of your original ones?

DabigRG posted: »

I think we still have that...?

• Yep. Michelle was my original(?) avatar for quite a while.

Umm.. yeah. Btw is that Avatar one of your original ones?

• Okay, well in that case..

Yep. Michelle was my original(?) avatar for quite a while.

• ...What?

Okay, well in that case..

• I changed my avatar.

...What?

• Replayed Done Running for like the 8th time, as you'd imagine it hurt like a bitch the entire time.
    I've played some more casual games (Rocket League, Insurgency, Dead by Daylight) to help me forget about the whole TT stuff, it works for a bit then I remember what happened and I just lose focus.

• Oh, okay. I honestly wasn't paying attention.

I changed my avatar.

• Yeah i thought Hearts of Stone had a better story than the main game but i also really enjoyed Blood and Wine.

Sorry for the late reply.

Which DLC did you like better? I preferred Hearts of Stone myself. I thought the main story in that DLC was even better than the main game.

• Replaying FF VII to get the last few steam achievements (the grindy ones), and I've actually started playing WoW, believe it or not.

• The Wolf Among Us S2.

Oh WHOOPS

• I just bought Middle Earth: Shadow of War from steam for 13 euro. Downloading it right now, it will take time...

• Watch out for those damn microtransactions.

Gauss99 posted: »

I just bought Middle Earth: Shadow of War from steam for 13 euro. Downloading it right now, it will take time...

• Really excited for Red Dead Redemption 2. Fallout 76 should be fun as well.

• I read they removed microtransactions from the game, Im enjoying it so far.
    Also Im trying Dungeons 3, Thalya is so fuking cool.

Watch out for those damn microtransactions.

• edited September 2018

Wow. That's really suprising. But yeah the game is really good so have fun!

I read they removed microtransactions from the game, Im enjoying it so far. Also Im trying Dungeons 3, Thalya is so fuking cool.

• Thanks man, combat system is a bit repetitive but it is fun anyway, it's almost the same stuff since Batman Arkham series, I hope they will use something new and different for the next games.

Wow. That's really suprising. But yeah the game is really good so have fun!

• I can agree on that, but later in the game the combat system gets a lot better cause you will get a lot of new moves and skills.

Thanks man, combat system is a bit repetitive but it is fun anyway, it's almost the same stuff since Batman Arkham series, I hope they will use something new and different for the next games.

• edited September 2018

Nice, I just started the game and killed my second orc captain, so I still have the basic abilities :D

I can agree on that, but later in the game the combat system gets a lot better cause you will get a lot of new moves and skills.

• The Long Dark, actually! Haven't played the Wintermute story mode yet--mostly been dabbling in the sandbox and challenges. Might take up the story mode when they release the third episode in Dec and with that the "redux" versions of 1 and 2.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.