The reasons why people want don't nod entertainment to finish of walking dead the final season

2»

Comments

• EP 2 was absolutely entertaining, so much meat on the bone in this one, I guess for me I will need to prepare to get louis, assim and omar back

• I doubt it's dontnod, because they are in France, seems a pain because of time zones, they can't communicate with each other at the same time, etc (and I doubt anyone at dontnod is willing to spent from 12 am until 6 am just working with TTG.) Maybe Deck9, but idk.

• reading through this thread is making me sad. so many people completely missed what made LiS so great.

• and the writer actually did a bunch of pricefield fanart before being chosen to make the comic. doesn't rly make it any more or less canon tho.

Foxhole posted: »

Comic book isn't canon, it's just what if scenario from completely different writers.

• Spoilers?

hs19940 posted: »

EP 2 was absolutely entertaining, so much meat on the bone in this one, I guess for me I will need to prepare to get louis, assim and omar back

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

Sunshine and rainbows ? ?

1. Telltale is using its own Telltale Tool and they are not going to share it with another studio just because fans want it.

They wouldn’t have to. DONTNOD could just recreate Clem and the other characters by the use of unreal engine 4

1. It wouldn't be the same unless they hired the people who worked on TWD.

It wouldn’t have to. They could just use episodes 1 & 2 to look back at if they need any pointers and work their way up in their own style.

Tewudin posted: »

The reasons why its not going to happen: 1. Telltale is using its own Telltale Tool and they are not going to share it with another studio

• @donmike84

4 they can keep up with telltale quality .

Most definitely

5 a chance for the voice actors to say good by to there characters

I like the idea of having new voice actors for the characters

• I highly doubt it's Dontnod, Life is Strange 2 is in full production, and they're not a large company.

• Dontnod? The company that hasn't made a good game yet? Nah bruh.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

I don't wanna have to do this to you, but you leave me no other choice :/ . @Blind Sniper , get 'em.

Dontnod? The company that hasn't made a good game yet? Nah bruh.

• Umm for what? I disagreed that Dontnod have what it takes to make a good episode 3 & 4 good. I don't think Life is Strange, Remember Me, and Vampyr are good games which they developed.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I don't wanna have to do this to you, but you leave me no other choice . @Blind Sniper , get 'em.

• Umm for what?

Nothing really, i'm just joshin' ya.

Umm for what? I disagreed that Dontnod have what it takes to make a good episode 3 & 4 good. I don't think Life is Strange, Remember Me, and Vampyr are good games which they developed.

• Oh...yes well...obviously i knew that...just testing ya.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Umm for what? Nothing really, i'm just joshin' ya.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.