Anybody got the 2nd episode yet?

Comments

• Could be your problem. Like I said, did you load up the game or go into the store? If you did both, then I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe try restarting your PlayStation? (Unless you already did that)

AnimalBoy posted: »

I'm not playing on Xbox. I'm playing on PS4.

• Downloading now... guess this is where I must say goodbye to the forums, at least until a few hours

• Anyone on ps4 got it?

• not me

Anyone on ps4 got it?

• Yeah, me, can’t play it until 3 PM BST though, cos school and tests, which just blows. Gonna stop responding after a few mins to avoid spoilers.

Anyone on ps4 got it?

• It's nowhere to be found on Playstation.

Megaodg33 posted: »

Could be your problem. Like I said, did you load up the game or go into the store? If you did both, then I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe try restarting your PlayStation? (Unless you already did that)

• I was hoping....i was hoping that since this season was season pass only that it'd come out on all platforms at the same time. Guess that's me expecting too much. Unbelievable.

• edited September 2018

ridiculous man i stayed up for nothing

EDIT: nevermind, downloading now, go hit check avaliablity

I was hoping....i was hoping that since this season was season pass only that it'd come out on all platforms at the same time. Guess that's me expecting too much. Unbelievable.

• It's updating on Steam. 2.7GB.
    Probably that's the Wellington patch. :p

• It showed up for you on PS4? How? Where?

Melton23 posted: »

Yeah, me, can’t play it until 3 PM BST though, cos school and tests, which just blows. Gonna stop responding after a few mins to avoid spoilers.

• Wasn’t on the ps store for me, but it was on the game itself when you select episodes. Instead of “coming soon” it says “not downloaded”

It showed up for you on PS4? How? Where?

• Man I feel your pain... I can't play it till 3 pm cest because of the same reasons, but what can you do?

Yeah, me, can’t play it until 3 PM BST though, cos school and tests, which just blows. Gonna stop responding after a few mins to avoid spoilers.

• Yeah, mine still says coming soon.

Wasn’t on the ps store for me, but it was on the game itself when you select episodes. Instead of “coming soon” it says “not downloaded”

• Where do I check that? All i see is the episode saying coming soon.

ridiculous man i stayed up for nothing EDIT: nevermind, downloading now, go hit check avaliablity

• I think it's because of the country you live in, for some countries it releases later which sucks a lot.

Yeah, mine still says coming soon.

• Click on episode 2

Where do I check that? All i see is the episode saying coming soon.

• Try exiting the game and try again just did and it was their to go download

• It’s sooo close ? I’m sitting right in front of it but can’t go on it... we’ll i can, but when I did some from the gallows after waking up at like 3 in the morning I was too exhausted to get excited, though I did like it ? soooo for my own good, gotta save it ? why these things never released on Saturday I will never know.

NexusFire posted: »

Man I feel your pain... I can't play it till 3 pm cest because of the same reasons, but what can you do?

• edited September 2018

Try refreshing the game, though, like @NexusFire said, sometimes it does release later in some countries. I believe it releases earlier in Australia, if not then it’s the opposite.

• So I play on the ps4 like you, and i'm pretty sure were in the same time zone. Shut off your ps4, turn it on then download it from the game not the ps store. Episode 2 is downloading for me right now.

Where do I check that? All i see is the episode saying coming soon.

• In the menu? Yeah, i did that. It just says coming soon.

Click on episode 2

• I did that. Nothing. Episode still says coming soon.

So I play on the ps4 like you, and i'm pretty sure were in the same time zone. Shut off your ps4, turn it on then download it from the game not the ps store. Episode 2 is downloading for me right now.

• I’m on US PSN, I’m downloading the episode right now!

• Did that. No luck.

Try exiting the game and try again just did and it was their to go download

• edited September 2018

Just go to the game on your PS4 home screen with your horizontal list of games hit down on the left pad go to playstation store and it will appear for new add ons.

Did that. No luck.

• Great. I'm literally the only person it's not showing up for.

• You could always go to the playstation store website on a browser and add it to your download queue.

Great. I'm literally the only person it's not showing up for.

• Okay....so after shutting off, restarting, checking the game and repeating about 3 times it finally showed up.

• Taking forever to download

• Thanks for the suggestion.

You could always go to the playstation store website on a browser and add it to your download queue.

• edited September 2018

Glad that you are able to download it just finished downloading it but i can't play it cause i need to sleep cause i have to take my sister to school in the morning .I hope you enjoy playing it

Okay....so after shutting off, restarting, checking the game and repeating about 3 times it finally showed up.

• edited August 2019

• edited September 2018

so, regarding the menu art for episode 2...

It’s Ericson’s gate in a green tint, with a walker roaming around on the site of the school. Looks like in this episode we’ll have to be doing some cleanup.

• edited August 2019

• edited September 2018

I downloaded it but I will wait to play with it before I complete S2 and S3 again after I completed S1 few days before TT first announcement.

• I watched the full episode. It's super good imo. Absolutely loved it.

• edited September 2018

Yes just finished and enjoyed it a lot, it isn't mediocre, it was very entertaining, this is the TT i fell in love with, Se4 reminds me of TWD Se2 so much, Clem is growing into leader slowly, she has made AJ mom and pops proud, protected AJ with her life, now she needs to save her friends from the fool Lilly and her ilk. EP2 8/10 for me.

• Just finished it. Fantastic episode.

• Trying to play it through Steam and the game force closes as soon as I click to start episode 2... very disappointing.

• edited September 2018

that most likely something to do with the program steam it self or something, that happened to in the past, but i forgot how i resolved it (hmmmmm). Try completely closing TFS and steam. Then re-open it again.

Lorem posted: »

Trying to play it through Steam and the game force closes as soon as I click to start episode 2... very disappointing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.