Anybody got the 2nd episode yet?

13»

Comments

• Oh yh Mitch (goddamn it) mitch =(

• edited September 2018

I've tried everything I could think of — restarting the computer, disabling antivirus, verifying game data, compatibility mode... I've ran out of ideas.

hs19940 posted: »

that most likely something to do with the program steam it self or something, that happened to in the past, but i forgot how i resolved it (hmmmmm). Try completely closing TFS and steam. Then re-open it again.

• make sure your computer's clock is synced then run the exe as admin. or just delete and reinstall that usually works.

Lorem posted: »

I've tried everything I could think of — restarting the computer, disabling antivirus, verifying game data, compatibility mode... I've ran out of ideas.

• Not into guys myself, but <3 James.

• edited September 2018

I am. I'll probably leave my review on youtube.

God bless everyone.

• edited September 2018

Please if you liked the episode, consider the fact to buy the game, everything helps. I even bought the game as a gift to a friend who was on the fence to buy it or not (he will repay me by buying Subnautica as a gift, but it's a detail ^^).
    Lets show them that we really care by buying the game and signing the petition in this moment of uncertainty.

Scythenger posted: »

I watched the full episode. It's super good imo. Absolutely loved it.

• Maybe something's gone wrong with the install and a file has corrupted? Try right-clicking on the game in your Steam library, then clicking Properties > LOCAL FILES > VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES.

If that doesn't work, back up the entire folder under the directory of [whatever drive you installed it to]: \Steam\steamapps\common\The Walking Dead The Final Season and C:\Users\ \Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead The Final Season. Just copy and paste them in separate folders somewhere else on your computer. I think the one under \Documents\ stores all your save data which makes it super important. Then uninstall and reinstall the game.

I hope that it works :#

Lorem posted: »

Trying to play it through Steam and the game force closes as soon as I click to start episode 2... very disappointing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.