The Walking Dead: The Final Season Episode 2 Discussion

2»

Comments

• edited September 2018

“Suffer the Children” delivers on a lot of fronts. It’s scary, it’s brutal, it’s sad, it’s frustrating, it’s confusing, and it’s heartwarming you can’t get much better than that.
    Some episodes I enjoy more over multiple playthroughs. Others, less over time. TFS so far is so freaking amazing. I feel like I don’t deserve such high quality content, maybe I’m just used to having average/ok games that bore me after a while.
    If I had to compare all the seasons based off of the first 2 episodes alone, I’d hand the top spot to TFS.
    All this aside, I wish we had more time dedicated to Lilly’s introduction, and more time with James. This might be the only episode so far where I liked the first half far more than the last half.

• Mine didn't. My relationships with the characters did, but not the percentage charts. I can't even access them in the extras menu. Kinda has me worried that they really are just done with TFS

Did your choices appear at the end of the episode?

• If anyone, ANYONE has choices stats please please screenshot them here. I'm gonna be pissed if I won't see them.

• We thought Episode 1 was great, and Episode 2 is even better. Hopefully Episode 3 continues that.

Razer531 posted: »

What a great fucking episode man, I just want ep3 and ep4 to be released so much right now.

• edited September 2018

Hey guys I just thought of one detail. Clem killed plenty of walkers in the woods and then used the same knife to do surgery on AJ. Not a smart idea.

• This always comes up and the answer is its just a continuity thing, its not going to impact anything even though in theory its dumb

Razer531 posted: »

Hey guys I just thought of one detail. Clem killed plenty of walkers in the woods and then used the same knife to do surgery on AJ. Not a smart idea.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.