To everyone who said I was wrong about the twins being taken as sex slaves

You right. I admit that.

Comments

• But Abel tough, he looked so chill and a pretty nice dude considering the circumtance. But he seemed like a different person in ep 2

• Just like Carver in S2. He was scouting. Doesn't want to escalate his situation with Clementine at the train station too much and risking them to take off immediately. He wanted to recruit them.

But Abel tough, he looked so chill and a pretty nice dude considering the circumtance. But he seemed like a different person in ep 2

• Well being trained as soldiers for a war you don’t want to fight is still a form of slavery

• Yes, but not sex slavery.

MrGraffio posted: »

Well being trained as soldiers for a war you don’t want to fight is still a form of slavery

• It's fine. It was an easy assumption to make, partially with the coding and "fan demand" involved.

• Did you shove him?

But Abel tough, he looked so chill and a pretty nice dude considering the circumtance. But he seemed like a different person in ep 2

• Just wanting to know. If you didn’t push Abel through the window does he still have two arms? I pushed him and he had one and half arms. Is there a play through where he has both?

• I let him have some food and he had both arms this episode

Tulipstue posted: »

Just wanting to know. If you didn’t push Abel through the window does he still have two arms? I pushed him and he had one and half arms. Is there a play through where he has both?

• no, i didnt, i thought it would matter more, but it doesnt seem to matter, maybe it will when you interrogate him in ep 3. Also he seemed cool, but now i`m gonna replay and make his life like hell

DabigRG posted: »

Did you shove him?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.